Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farmville Express Will not Load

Default Farmville Express Will not Load

I've discovered the ease of checking the facebook homepage and clicking to get the items I need using Farmville Express...............but, it goes down all the time. It was down last night when I went to bed and down again this am. I don't know the correct place to go for help, but when I click on an item on the facebook home page, I get a message saying the information can't be found. There was an update for facebook, don't know if this is the problem or not, I even uninstalled the facebook app and reinstalled it. Not sure how to uninstall express and reinstall since I can't even access it at all. Earlier it was just giving me a green page and never connecting - now it doesn't even try.

I love express, but after a couple of weeks with it I find it very buggy and down as much as it's up......

Message received when you try to access express on android is The requested URL /fx/apps/onthefarm/track.php was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.3(CentOS) Server at express.farmville.com Port 80

I'm getting the same error as above. For a couple of days. On I-pad and I-touch.

Same here. iPhone

Same here and I can't find any info about it! Come zynga!! You took away the iPhone app and now express is all jacked up!!!

Hi Everyone! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues connecting to FarmVille Express. Are you currently having the issue? Can you please provide a screenshot? Aljoke, said that their was a new FB update. Did you install this update or not? What device and OS are you currently using?

I did install the update and I did finally delete facebook and reinstalled it to be sure. I don't know how to do a screen shot, but I typed exactly what appears on my android smart phone screen when I try to access farmville express in post number 2 above. I am with Verizon but from other posts here, it apparently is across all services and phone and ipads........

This problem began last night. Same error message as above. Url not found on this server...Port 80. Iphone, at&t. updated facebook, restarted phone and hard closed the app. No remedy. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina M. Nolan View Post
    This problem began last night. Same error message as above. Url not found on this server...Port 80. Iphone, at&t. updated facebook, restarted phone and hard closed the app. No remedy. Thank you.
    Hi Tina, you received this error after updating? Do you have any issues accessing other apps?

I am getting the same message as you are..I currently use an Iphone 4 S.
    Here is the message:
    The requested URL /fx/apps/onthefarm/track.php was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.3(CentOS) Server at express.farmville.com Port 80

Also, I double checked to make sure I had no new updates to install and my phone/facebook app is totally up to date.

Please fix!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast