Thread: GUIDE: Golden Scratchers For Mobile

Default GUIDE: Golden Scratchers For Mobile

Hello Poker Sharks & Sharkettes!

This week we’ve implemented a new feature for our mobile players that we like to call the Golden Scratchers. This feature is now live on your iOS mobile devices.

After logging in, you should find the new Golden Scratchers button on your main lobby page:

First time players of this feature will be given one free scratcher as a gift from us to let you guys give it a try. Once you tap on the new Golden Scratchers button, your screen will now look something like this:

In the bottom left, you’ll see that you start off with 1 ticket. This is the free ticket that we’ve given you to try the new feature out. To scratch your card and reveal your potential prizes, you’ll simply just have to swipe your finger around in the gold boxes on the right to reveal what’s underneath.

You’ll need to match three numbers in order to win a prize. Occasionally you’ll see a multiplier in one of the spaces (x10, x20, etc.). This means that your winnings will be multiplied by this number to equal your total chip prize (example: three matching 180,000 spaces + a x20 space = 3,600,000 chips). Keep swiping until you reveal all the numbers on the scratcher.

Looks like I didn’t win anything on my first go! That’s okay. By tapping on the green Play Again button in the upper left corner, I receive an in app purchase prompt that allows me to purchase 5 more Golden Scratchers for just .99 cents (please allow at least two seconds for the purchase prompt to pop up after tapping the Play Again button)! Keep on scratching for a chance to win as much as 100 million chips!

Scratch on, poker fans! Scratch on!

~The Zynga Poker Team
    Last edited by DeliriumTrigger; 06-25-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Please let us know what how you feel about the new feature here:
    http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.p...den-Scratchers

We value your feedback!