Guide to Super Piers!
Give your citizens a Super Pier so you can store more goods and hold more boats!
- Save Space on your Waterfront
- Earn a Super Boat that is the equivalent to up to 25 Ships!
- Increases your goods storage to up to 4,000 Goods!
- Collecting from your Super Pier counts towards ship quest progress.
- Q: When does this feature unlock for players?
A: This feature is available at Level 27.
- Q: Do I need to build a regular pier before I build the Super Pier?
A: No, you do not need existing piers before you build your Super Pier.
- Q: How many clicks are required to build the Super Pier?
A: 10 Clicks are required to build your Super Pier.
- Q: Can a Super Pier be unwithered?
A: No, if you own the Eternal Fountain in your City or individually unwither the Super Pier it will not work.
- Q: Can I upgrade my Super Pier ?
A: Yes, you can upgrade your Super Pier to Level 5 to send up to the equivalent of 25 boats and store 4,000 Goods.
- Q:How many ships can I send in the Super Pier ?
A: A Level 1 Super Pier can hold the equivalent of 8 boats and a Level 5 Pier can hold the equivalent of 25 boats.
- Q:How much energy does it take to harvest the Super Pier?
A: Depending on how many boats you have placed it will use 1 energy per boat; 4 boats = 8 energy, 25 boats = 25 energy.
- Q:Can I mix and match the plots that are placed inside the Super Pier?
A:No, you can only place one unique type of boat each time you want to send them. Example: If you choose San Francisco Route, you will be sending all 4 or 25 Ships to San Francisco .
- Q: What happens if I delete my Super Pier?
A: This item will be sent to your inventory.
- Q: Can I purchase more Super Piers in the Build Menu?
A:No, You are allowed the one Super Pier in your city.
- Q: Will Harvesting the my Super Pier apply towards quests that require certain ships to be sent or harvested?
A: Yes it will!
- Q: Will the Super Pier change in appearance when upgraded?
A: Yes it will!
Step by Step Guide to Building
- Once you have reached level 27 you will will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build your Super Pier.
- Clicking on the "Place" button will allow you to place then start building your Super Pier (it will take 10 clicks to build it).
- Clicking on your unfinished Super Pier will bring up the list of materials you will need to finish it. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash.
- Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to finish building your Super Pier and start sending your ships!
Step by Step Guide to Sending Ships
- Select the goods icon then click on menu of ships to send.
- The following menu will appear. You will then have the option to choose which ships you will want to send.
Note: Purchasing your ships will buy 4 to 25 of a specific ship. Number of ships will depend on how many ships your Super Pier will currently send. You can not mix and match ships.
- You will receive a confirmation before sending your ships indicating the amount you will spend.
Step by Step Guide to Upgrading
- As soon as you have finished building your Super Pier you will notice the familiar upgrade arrow: click on it to start the upgrade.
- You will need a few parts to upgrade to level 2. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to complete the upgrade.
• Level 1 (non upgraded) – holds 4 ships and stores 400 Goods
• Level 2 (upgraded) – holds 10 ships and stores 1,500 Goods
• Level 3 (upgraded) – holds 16 ships and stores 2,500 Goods
• Level 4 (upgraded) – holds 20 ships and stores 3,000 Goods
• Level 5 (upgraded) – holds 25 ships and stores 4,000 Goods
- Once you have gathered all the parts required, click on "Finish Building" to finish upgrading your Super Pier.
Come check it out today!
Last edited by Crimson Leopard; 08-15-2012 at 12:34 PM.