Poll: Please select all options that apply to your experience with this game feature

Thread: Guide to Zoning Permit Center

Default Guide to Zoning Permit Center

Build the Zoning Permit Center to earn up to 65 Zoning Permits from Harvesting!

Benefits
    • New Community Building with the ability to drop Zoning Permits!
    • Up to 2,500 Population Allowance!
    • Ability to upgrade for better chances of earning permits and increase population allowance!

Summary FAQ
    • Q: How do I receive the Zoning Permit Center?
      A: You will receive the quest and map icons in your game if you are level 20+. Note: This feature is gradually rolling out to more players.

• Q: How many Zoning Permits can I receive through this building?
      A: You can earn up to 65 Zoning Permits from collecting from the Zoning Permit Center.

• Q: Can I purchase another Zoning Permit Center?
      A: No, unfortunately you can not purchase this item in the Build Menu.

• Q: What is the size of the Zoning Permit Center?
      A: This community building has a 4x4 Footprint.

• Q: What happens if I delete my Zoning Permit Center?
      A: This building is then sent to your Inventory.

• Q: Is the Zoning Permit Center placeable Downtown?
      A: Yes, however this item does not provide Downtown Value when placed Downtown.

• Q: How much energy is required to build the Zoning Permit Center?
      A: This building requires 5 clicks to build it.

• Q: Can I store the Zoning Permit Center in my Warehouse?
      A: No, this item is not storable in your Warehouse.

• Q: Will I receive the permits I earn at the Zoning Permit Center if I am at my inventory cap?
      A: No you will not receive credit for these items if you are at your Permit inventory cap. In this case, you will need to use existing permits before collecting from your Zoning Permit Center.

• Q: Can I upgrade my Zoning Permit Center?
      A: Yes, you will gain the ability to upgrade your Permit Center. Note: There will be no visible changes.

Step by Step Guide: Zoning Permit Center
    1. Once you have reached level 20 you will see the following quest icon and receive the ability to complete the following maps.

2. Clicking on the "Show Me" button will allow you to build your Zoning Permit Center.

3. You will need to collect all of the buildable parts to complete this building. These can be gained by asking your friends or purchasing for City Cash.

4. Once you complete your Zoning Permit Center you will have the ability to upgrade your Zoning Permit Center. Note: You will not see any visible changes upon upgrade.

5. You will need to gain the necessary buildable materials required. Make sure to upgrade yours for better chances of earning permits and increase population allowance!

Start building your Zoning Permit Center and earn more permits today

Last edited by Claire Voyant; 06-21-2012 at 04:00 PM.