Poll: Please select all options that apply to your experience with this game feature.

Thread: Downtown: Guide to Glass Factory

Default Downtown: Guide to Glass Factory

Make your City as Smooth as Glass with the all new Downtown Glass Factory!

Benefits
    • New ways to create deluxe glass decos and more!
    • Create new items to increase your Downtown Value.

Summary FAQ
    • Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
      A: You have to unlock Downtown and be Level 20+.

• Q: Where will I find the Glass Factory?
      A: You will have the option to "place" the factory when you receive the "Build a Glass Factory" quest.

• Q: Can I have multiple Factories?
      A: No, this item is not available in the Build Menu.

• Q: What is the size of the Glass Factory?
      A: 8 X 8 Footprint

• Q: What happens if I delete my Factory?
      A: This item will be sent to your inventory. (Caution: You will lose your build progress, if you remove building from your City.)

• Q: Can I upgrade the Glass Factory?
      A: The Decoration Wing is just the first of 4 wings. Watch for more upgrades coming soon!

Step by Step Guide: Building
    1. 1. Use the "Place" button on your quest menu to place factory downtown.

2. You will need a few parts to complete the first requirement towards a finishing this building. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to complete the decoration wing.

[IMG]buildable parts image[/IMG]

Guide: Creating new decorations.

1. Click your decoration wing to find your decor build menu.

2. You will see parts needed to build each item. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Additional parts are randomly dropped when collecting from downtown businesses and residences.

3. Once you have collecting all items required, simply select "Build" and place your new item next your downtown business and start collecting with that new bonus!
    Last edited by Claire Voyant; 04-16-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Default Guide to Glass Factory: Business Wing

Get ready to build premium businesses with the Business Wing of your brand new Downtown Glass Factory!

Benefits
    • New ways to create premium businesses!
    • Create new items to increase your Downtown Value.

Summary FAQ

• Q: Where will I find the option to build the Business Wing of the Glass Factory?
      A: You will have the option to build the Business Wing by clicking on the Glass Factory in your City or you will receive the associated quest.

• Q: When will I be able to build the next wing?
      A: Soon!

• Q: Can I upgrade the Business Wing Factory?
      A: No, this ability is not currently implemented.

1. 1. Once you reach level 20 you will received the following quest to build the Business Wing of your Glass Factory.

2. You will need a few parts to complete the first requirement towards a finishing this building. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to complete the decoration wing.

Guide: Creating new premium Businesses.

1. Click your Business Wing to find your premium business build menu.

2. You will see parts needed to build each item. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Additional parts are randomly dropped when collecting from downtown businesses and residences.

3. Once you have collecting all items required, simply select "Build" and place your new item next your downtown business and start collecting with that new bonus!

Start building yours today!

Now, let's build something together!

- Clerk Casey

Default Guide to Downtown Glass Factory Community Wing!

Get ready to build Downtown Community Buildings with the Community Wing of your Downtown Glass Factory!

Benefits
    • New way to create Community Buildings!
    • Increase your Downtown Value.

Summary FAQ

• Q: Where will I find the option to build the Community Wing of the Glass Factory?
      A: You will have the option to build the Community Wing by clicking on the Glass Factory in your City or you will receive the associated quest.

• Q: When will I be able to build the next wing?
      A: Soon!

• Q: Can I upgrade the Community Wing Factory?

1. 1. Once you reach level 20 you will received the following quest to build the Community Wing of your Glass Factory.

Guide: Creating new Glass Community Buildings.

1. Click your Community Wing to find your Community Building build menu.

Last edited by skapokalypse; 05-02-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Default Guide to Glass Factory: Residence Wing

Get ready to build residences with the Business Wing of your brand new Downtown Glass Factory!

Benefits
    • New ways to increase population and downtown value by building residences!
    • Easy to build!

Summary FAQ
      A: You have to unlock Downtown and the Glass Factory already and be Level 20+.

• Q: Where will I find the option to build the Residence Wing of the Glass Factory?
      A: You will have the option to build the Business Wing by clicking on the Glass Factory in your City or you will receive the associated quest.

• Q: Can I upgrade the Residence Wing Factory?

1. 1. Once you reach level 20 you will received the following quest to build the Residence Wing of your Glass Factory.

2. You will need a few parts to complete the first requirement towards a finishing this building. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to complete the residence wing.

Guide: Creating Residences

1. Once completed, click your Residence Wing to find your residence build menu.

3. Once you have collecting all items required, simply select "Build" and place your new item next to increase your population and downtown value today!

- Clerk Casey