Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ANDROID - Report Your Issues Here (October)

Default ANDROID - Report Your Issues Here (October)

Hey Zookeepers!

Are you using an Android powered device to play? Are you experiencing issues?

Use the guide in How to Report a Bug thread to create a new post here!

Please include as much information as you can about your problem when you post. We want to know all the juicy details!

Is there any way to contact support via email? I have sent several reports after my zoo crashes and I've tried this forum, but no one will respond. Its hard to believe that a company that makes as much money as zynga, doesn't clearly post an email address for support. Why have a support forum if no one is offering support? When I spend money for a service, I expect to be able to use that service. I have legal rights and I will explore them if i keep getting ignored. If I don't at least get a response from zynga today, I will be contacting the better business bureau and I will contact my credit card issuer about reversing the charges from the purchases I made on my zoo. Also, please send me a real message and not your standard one telling me to force it to stop or to delete it and reinstall. I have tried all this. I have also deleted all the apps the I have installed within the last week. Please respond asap. I will await your reply.

I have had this game on my phone for over a year now and I absolutely love it. I have invested many hours and money to achieve higher levels. As of today I was on level 74 and I updated my phone to the newest version of Ice Cream Sandwich. I reinstalled my apps including Dream Zoo and when I opened the game to play it showed that I was on level 60!! I lost 14 levels just from an update. I was so devastated by this that I began to cry. It took me close to 5 months to get from level 60 to 74 and I am now completely lost and feel like giving up. Please is there anything that can be done to help me in this matter? I love this game and support the developers any way that I can and have even turned my friends and daughter on to this as well.
    Samsung Galaxy S2 16gb
    Android 4.0.4
    Game version - v1.5.1
    Dream Zoo ID: LCTORJ

Quote Originally Posted by Verawang143 View Post
    I have had this game on my phone for over a year now and I absolutely love it. I have invested many hours and money to achieve higher levels. As of today I was on level 74 and I updated my phone to the newest version of Ice Cream Sandwich. I reinstalled my apps including Dream Zoo and when I opened the game to play it showed that I was on level 60!! I lost 14 levels just from an update. I was so devastated by this that I began to cry. It took me close to 5 months to get from level 60 to 74 and I am now completely lost and feel like giving up. Please is there anything that can be done to help me in this matter? I love this game and support the developers any way that I can and have even turned my friends and daughter on to this as well.
    Samsung Galaxy S2 16gb
    Android 4.0.4
    Game version - v1.5.1
    Dream Zoo ID: LCTORJ
    Hi Verawang! And welcome to the Dream Zoo Forums! Sorry to hear that you have lost some of your levels, I have sent you a message.

Im getting stuff in my inbox and then when I go to open it nothing is there. I have the game for about two weeks and have never been able to get any of the gifts.

V.1.5.1.6187
    Samsung galaxy 3s 16gb
    Android veraion 4.0.4

I have the same problem: can't accetta Gifts from neighbours and can't accept friends requests. Same device: Samsung galaxy s3

Default Brown, disappointing champions

I have been unable to get anything but drab, ugly, brown champions from breeding for over 2 weeks. They may have a pattern, but it is usually barely visible. I have tried going around this by getting champions from safaris and trading the original champion I bred, but it is no guarantee.

It takes a lot of time to get the hearts required to breed through the different rarities in order to achieve champion level. I have been playing less and less, because the excitement and anticipation is getting ruined.

My zoo ID is BNVKZCR. I am using an HTC Rhyme. I dont know all of the specs of my phone, and Im not sure where to find them. Please fix this. I am not the first one with this complaint. I have seen many posts regarding this same issue, and they are not all recent. I have uninstalled/reinstalled and it did not change anything.
    Last edited by PittiePatt; 10-07-2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: forgotten info

Is there a way I can just reset my dream zoo or get a new one my zoo is stuck in the aquatic part. I'm only level 13 so I don't mind starttin over is there anything you can do. I love this game its driving me crazy I want to play!! It been stuck for over 2 weeks it takes almost 2 to3 mind to get the game to even load. I have uninstall n reinstall and made a new Facebook n made a new Gmail for Google play LOL.I have done everything I know yo do.

Game Id: yaobif
    LG optimis vm670 2.2.2. Android

Hi I logged out for 2 min. Got back on and 20 dollars was gone. I went from 23 TO 3. Please put my cash back. I have been saving. Thank you.
    zoo code: CJYXQIP

Google galaxy nexus
    Jellybean
    Last edited by Alysia Lawrence; 10-30-2012 at 09:15 PM.

I had recently upgraded my phone and re downloaded Dream Zoo to my new phone, but my zoo isn't coming up, it has started me with a brand new zoo, and I'm not sure what I should do, I can't remember my zoo code, but my zoo namd is Zonri's Wild Kingdom, I am sad and really hope I don't have to start all over again if someone can let me know what I should do to get my zoo back that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast