Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Zynga! (newest coin expansions)

Wink Thank You Zynga! (newest coin expansions)

Finally I can expand my home farm for coins! Thank you so much Zynga! My only gripe on this is the coins it costs. If I just want to buy the biggest expansion I should be able to do so maybe for a little less than having to get the ones before it first. But I am happy I can now have a little more room! Thanks!

That's what I came on here for. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I was able to expand all of my farms for coins and I didn't need to add neighbors or get referrals, it is wonderful. Good job Zynga. Or course now I have a lot of work to do. I had forgotten how much work it is to rearrange when we expand.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU" SO much Zynga for the coin expansions, with no added neighbors!!!!
    This is SO very much appreciated!!!
    I just hope that there is NO time limit as I still have to save up many more coins after also previously buying 2,000,000 animals before the coin expansions came up.
    So please Zynga, can we have this offer continued indefinitely... ?

I just want to say a huge "THANK YOU" to Zynga for finally giving us coin expansions, without needing any more neighbors! "THANK YOU", this is very much appreciated!!!
    Just hope there is NO time limit...

I spent most of my coins on the expansions and can't afford the 34X34 one because I only have three million, LOL. Need to do more farming.

Thanks Zynga!

Increase the amount of items you can have on your farm aswell please !

yup it's awesome isn't it!! I'm very happy. Only need the 4 farms linked by LARGE storage now and i can really party!!! Yup i will be buying FC when that happens

The loading screen said ALL farms and showed a picture of the WW station but there is no coin option for WW. Not happy about this.

Also not happy at having to "log in" when I was already logged in. This forum is now a real pain to use.
    Last edited by BarbyW; 01-21-2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Spelling error

lol..me too! I can now add some things and move things around...forgot about the tediousness of it. But it is well worth it! I just got so excited I bought all the expansions I could. Now I have lots of work to do! Happy Farming!

I was SOOOOO glad that we are now able to buy the expansions for coin. I harvested my hiney off and now I am level 30 on most of my farms. It was a kind of sweet revenge as my sister, also a die-hard FV addict, paid for all of hers. She just couldn't wait! THANK YOU ZYNGA and FARMVILLE!

CUSTOMER SUPPORT http://zyn.ga/DD5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast