Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Discussion: Romantic Carriage!

Default Official Discussion: Romantic Carriage!

Hey Farmers!

We're excited to announce that FarmVille has released the Romantic Carriage, and we want you to give us your feedback.

Loading Screen.jpg

We hope our Farmers like the Romantic Carriage Buildable. And again, please let us know what you think.

Romantic Carriage Guide: http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.p...1#post11186481

Thank you!

OMG! Lexi! SO nice to see you back!

The carriage takes too many parts to build, it can't be rotated and it can't be stored but other than all those downpoints, I dig it.
    Don't Feed The Trolls

Nice to see your still around Lexi, you've been missed.

As for the carriage see Rob's post.

Hi Lexi welcome back

Love the design of the carriage but as Mr Robo said to many parts. Hope after Valentines is finished we will be able to store it

Welcome back Lexi I would love for it to be storable and rotatable and NOT change parts mid-way thru building...but I do like how it looks, so that is a plus.
    Member of the paranoid cats fan club

I agree with everyone else. What happened to the old days when zynga would give us a container and all we had to do was collect the items to put in it? There are way too many things we have to build and with all the quests, we quickly run out of requests for the things we need especially when those help requests count against us if people then send a gift. We don't get the gift. I've lost half my neighbors because of all the ridiculous quests and building.

We're sick of building thing that can't be stored and ONLY serve to give us parts to collect to store in something else and earn prizes. Cut out the middleman and make life a whole lot simpler for us, please... or at least make these things storable so we have a reward for all our hard work after we're done!

Welcome back, Lexi!

Nice to see you're still with us!

Tree Mastery / Orchard Guide, Vol. 1 / Vol. 2, Admin
    Theta Chi - ΘΧ - Epsilon Iota, East Carolina University 1996-2000
    Intrepid MusiCreations (BMI), Composer/Orchestrator

Lexi! You're back!!

The carriage takes way too many parts.

Please call me RJ

I'll pass. I'm so far behind on every other aspect of the game because Zynga gets really excited coming up with new ways to distract me from my goals. Maybe if I could send out more requests I'd find these new features more inviting, but as it stands now, expansions, then garages, then combines, then shovels, then buildables, then quests.
    I'm singing in the rain Just singing in the rain
    What a glorious feelin' I'm happy again

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast