Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide and Conga] The Emporium

Default [Guide and Conga] The Emporium

Howdy Pardners!

With the Emporium you can take back space on your Homestead and make your daily collections as easy as one click!

HELPFUL LINKS

Report all *The Emporium* Issues Here

HELPFUL TIPS
    • Must be level 27+
    • The following buildings are able to be stored inside the Emporium:
      Trading Post, Land Office, Bank, General Store, Tailor Shop, Barber Shop, Kennel, Pet Store, Inn, Toll Booth, Fireworks Stand
    • The Emporium allows up to 11 buildings to be stored inside. You can only place 1 of each building inside the Emporium
    • You can interact with each building's menu from the Emporium's View Buildings UI

To begin, click on "Help Her!" to get started. Click "No Thanks" if you'd like to start at another time.

This is a large footprint but once you can store buildings inside it will free up more space!

Time for the missions:

Birth of an Emporium
    Place Emporium
    Store 3 Buildings into the Storage Shed
    Collect 10 Homestead Layout Plans
    Reward: 700XP, 425 Coins, 2 Black Sheep

Moving Day
    Finish The Emporium
    Add 2 Buildings to the Emporium
    Craft 5 Moving Equipment (Craft)
    Reward: 2012XP, Emporium Daily Bonus, 1 Market Street Sign

You can interact with each building's menu when viewing buildings (craft, remove, collect individual bonus)

Back in Business
    "Collect All" Emporium Daily Bonus 4 times
    Tend 250 Crops
    Clear 25 Debris
    Reward: 3312XP, Emporium Customization 3 Emporium Mystery Crates
    Emporium Mystery Crates Contents
    Each Crate will randomly award 2 items (list below)
    1000 XP, 15 Energy, 100 Food, 3500 Coins, Market Street Sign, Gold Cart, Frozen Chicken, Elderberry Tree, Tree Mastery Mystery Crate, Speedy Hands Boost, Moose, Unwither Crop, Sheep Ready Boost, Peas Ready Boost, Super Rose, Super Melon, Granny's Gut Punch, Dairy Cow, Triple Mastery 1 Hour, White Oak Tree, Snowy Spruce

This thread is devoted to the discussion of THIS event only (if you have question about other game related events/issues/etc., please post in the appropriate thread.) Feel free to ask any questions you may have after reading over the guide we've provided above.

**Play Now!**
    Last edited by BigDelicious; 01-17-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Please note this is slowly rolling out at this time

Is there an ETA on when the missions will be released? Thanks! I have the building.
    Denise
    Castleville Level 41

So other than a few exceptions, it's buildings that we can already store via the storage shed? Well, at least we can access the crafting and daily collections this way. Still, I was hoping for more buildings

Collections: 255/258 - Level: 183 // Animals: 6/6 - Crops: 10/10 - Trees: 4/4
    "A hovering crow falls dead from the sky, overpowered by the noxious gases."

Everyone should have the building. The missions are rolling out slowly like normal (could be a couple hours +, we don't have an ETA on that yet.) I do know that right now, only a small percentage of people have both the building AND missions.

Quote Originally Posted by MissGwen80 View Post
    So other than a few exceptions, it's buildings that we can already store via the storage shed? Well, at least we can access the crafting and daily collections this way. Still, I was hoping for more buildings
    More buildings will be added in the future (I confirmed that before this started rolling out.)

Me too, Gwen. I was hoping to stash that darn detective agency.
    Denise
    Castleville Level 41

Sad to see there is a limit
    It should be infinite - at least however many buildings there are.

Only 11? Right now thats fine but Dang. And also... this building is HUGE. Its like 3 buildings together.... Necessary?

Also - like others - I will delete buildings I find terribly ugly - and there are a LOT of them... but with the new pattern of bringing them back for 1x uses... dang... Buildings should all be able to be stored - not just a select few... thats one of the main reasons we wanted one of these.... is there a reason they chose to do it this way?

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseLM1966 View Post
    Is there an ETA on when the missions will be released? Thanks! I have the building.
    Was wondering same thing
    Cure For All

Quote Originally Posted by Mizz Faith View Post
    More buildings will be added in the future (I confirmed that before this started rolling out.)

That's good to know. Hopefully soon (and not Zynga's definition of the word )

Collections: 255/258 - Level: 183 // Animals: 6/6 - Crops: 10/10 - Trees: 4/4
    "A hovering crow falls dead from the sky, overpowered by the noxious gases."

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast