Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Release 10-25-11 (Special Delivery Crates)

Default Feedback for Release 10-25-11 (Special Delivery Crates)

Hello Citizens,

Please feel free to post your feedback regarding this release in this thread. All feedback is welcome and appreciated as long as it's constructive.

We welcome all discussions regarding this update in the City Hall forum, and if you have any questions please feel free to post them in the Help Desk.

Thank you,

- jenny
    Last edited by Amalia; 10-25-2011 at 12:18 PM.

IF this gave ONLY things we needed, IE wishlist, bonus crew, or building items, and maybe 1% chance to get CV$.

Darn. I got excited when I saw the crate. I thought, "WOW! Maybe I can now get the 8 welding torches and 11 I-Beams I've need to complete the bridge for over a month now!"

Don't sound like that's going to happen.

I don't think I've done anything but complain since I've been on these forums. I hope the day comes soon when I can post some positive feedback!

These have not been of any use to me. I have all my building upgrades
    done, so I always get parts for my (finished) Level 3 Newspaper or
    Middle School.

Think you could come up with a fall-back gift for people who don't
    need odd parts for completed buildings? +1 energy perhaps?

the crates don't always give the items I need, but sometimes they do, so that's good enough for me to give this a thumbs up! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gogogoff View Post
    IF this gave ONLY things we needed, IE wishlist, bonus crew, or building items, and maybe 1% chance to get CV$.
    A chance, however slim, for CV? WOW, that would be cool!

So far I have gotten 1 thing I actually need. Otherwise, they're as welcome and useful as all those mystery gifts. Which is to say, mostly NOT. I honestly don't need any more ball and chains, uniforms, hard hats and all the other stuff I have to sit and go through my inventory and empty out.

CV Level 85, Rep 50/VW Level 800/ RW Level 126

Unfortunately it is flawed. I keep getting materials for aquarium and middle school. It should give me materials for my second mall instead. It did help my Treat N Trick, not much.
    Any CV players welcome, but I may run out of neighbors.
    Send requests to:www.facebook.com/dragonfoxmem or zynga.com/profile/36052244287
    Cityville (playing since Jan 2011) level 141

Thumbs down not different than a Mystery Gift to me

So far I've gotten only 5 of these. I've already completed all the Halloween Quest. I've recieved 1 eye of newt, 2 Halloween Mask, 1 compass, and a candy wrapper.

so to me whether it's a Mystery box or a truck - it still gives garbage. It would be nice if it gave items that I need, such a zoning permits - but it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by lamia View Post
    A chance, however slim, for CV? WOW, that would be cool!

So far I have gotten 1 thing I actually need. Otherwise, they're as welcome and useful as all those mystery gifts. Which is to say, mostly NOT. I honestly don't need any more ball and chains, uniforms, hard hats and all the other stuff I have to sit and go through my inventory and empty out.
    I have gotten 1CV$ from the Mystery Gifts, not sure if there is a limit, but I keep sending them in hopes of more.

I don't think I will switch over to Crates unless their goods are FAR BETTER, or CV$

I really wish someone would clean up the gifts it would not be hard, but getting hard hats, is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalia View Post
    Hey City Builders,

The Special Delivery crates should provide you with materials for any item that you currently have in your city and did not yet finish; which may or may not be the exact materials you are hoping to receive, it cannot read minds yet, sorry .

~Amalia

That is the problem, it IS giving items, to buildings WE HAVE FINISHED.
    Last edited by gogogoff; 10-25-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogogoff View Post
    I have gotten 1CV$ from the Mystery Gifts, not sure if there is a limit, but I keep sending them in hopes of more.

I don't think I will switch over to Crates unless their goods are FAR BETTER, or CV$

I really wish someone would clean up the gifts it would not be hard, but getting hard hats, is a joke.
    I'm not sure where you got the CV$ from, but mystery gifts do not give CV$.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast