Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide & Discussion] Shaman Lodge

Default [Guide & Discussion] Shaman Lodge

Howdy Pardners!

Somethin' spooky is on it's way to your homestead! Laughing Bear the Shaman is willing to get you prepared for the comin' darkness as long as you're willing to help him get what he needs. Times runnin' out, act now before its too late!

HELPFUL LINKS

Report all *Shaman Lodge* Issues Here

HELPFUL TIPS

• Must be Level 17+ to receive this mission set.

To start out on this new feature, click "Build Lodge" when you receive the following popup in-game (this will allow you to start the missions.) You can purchase it from the market at another time if you select "Maybe Later."

Shaman appears on your homestead and the Shaman Lodge before you complete it.

Completed Lodge:

Clearin' the Ground
    Place the Shaman Lodge
    Clear 12 Skulls
    Harvest 30 Sunflowers
    Reward: Mystery Animal Crate, 500XP, 500 Coins

Staffin' Up
    Chop 30 Oak Trees on a Neighbor's Homestead
    Collect Two Daily Bonuses from the Shaman Lodge
    Collect 15 Eerie Gems
    Reward: Double Rainbow, 500XP, 500 Coins

Final Preparations
    Clobber six Snakes
    Harvest 30 Peppermint
    Collect 15 Monsterbane Arrows
    Reward: Mystical Charm Totem, 700XP, 700 Coins
    **Play Now!**
    Last edited by BigDelicious; 09-22-2011 at 11:12 AM.

It should be live for everyone, enjoy! Love it, hate it? Let us know. Wonder what all the spookiness is about......
    Last edited by BigDelicious; 09-22-2011 at 10:28 PM.

I'm excited for this one

yeah, finally a new building
    spent my last 250HS on orangetrees available as free gift the next day.
    one paying customer less.
    2011-11-23 RIP FTV

Quote Originally Posted by _fossi_ View Post
    yeah, finally a new building
    I don't know fossi, this mission looks more around your ballpark from the avatar you've been sporting.

game no longer loads for me because the red "Feed the Child" mystery animal crate was again removed from the game code (I have one of those in my shed).
    this has happend last week too, but the the crate was readded at the beginning of this week, now it's removed again
    2011-11-23 RIP FTV

another useless building, how about one to put all the animals that cannot be stored in??? common listen to what the players want. We do not need useless buildings that give useless rewards. you game has so many loading issues it is beyond a joke yet you do nothing about these problems just go on your merry way adding more and more buildings..is this suppose to be a homestead or a town make up your mind. so many people are leaving the game it is hard now to find neighbours. ENOUGH ALREADY!! fix it before adding anything more

Quote Originally Posted by karenwhiting View Post
    another useless building, how about one to put all the animals that cannot be stored in??? common listen to what the players want. We do not need useless buildings that give useless rewards. you game has so many loading issues it is beyond a joke yet you do nothing about these problems just go on your merry way adding more and more buildings..is this suppose to be a homestead or a town make up your mind. so many people are leaving the game it is hard now to find neighbours. ENOUGH ALREADY!! fix it before adding anything more
    Oh this is more than just any useless building.......

Feedback is very important and we've noted your suggestions.

guess I'll put the tent near the pioneer camp. at least it has a good look and fits well into the frontier theme (much better than the previous music stand building).
    looking forward to see whats will come with it... ghost or ghost animals maybe? that would be great!
    2011-11-23 RIP FTV

I loveeeeeeeeeeee the background color!!! Getting excited for the halloween spooks!!! Zynga rocked last year with the halloween missions and look forward to even better stuff this year!!! Happy Camper!!!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast