Your citizens now have a brand new attraction to play with! The Reverse Bungee! Click here to learn more!
Expand the Tourism Industry in your City.
Build your new Go Kart business to start attracting
your tourists from Cruise Ships and Hotels for big payouts today!
Check out our official video CityVille Attractions Walkthrough RIGHT HERE!
Q: Where do I find my Go Kart Attraction?
A: You will find it in the build menu, listed under businesses.
Q: Where do I get wrenches?
A: You can request wrenches from your friends when attraction is closed for maintenance.
Q: Does décor placed near attractions provide a bonus payout?
A: There is no décor designated for attractions that will increase payout when placed in bonus area near attraction, at this time.
1. Place and Build your Go Kart Attraction. Building materials required for completion may be purchased with city cash, or by requesting help from your friends.
2. Click your Go Kart Attraction, in game, to open attraction.
Note: Attractions are only open for a limited amount of time. (Hint: You’ll want to open attractions when you release hotel tourists and cruise ship passengers in your city for maximum payouts.)
3. Hover over your attraction to see timer and how long business will remain open.
4. You will see the familiar money bag icon over your business when the Go Kart attraction closes and it’s time to collect.
5. After you collect from the business, you will notice the wrench above attraction. This will indicate your attraction is closed for maintenance.
6. To re-open the attraction, you will need to wait for the maintenance timer countdown or open sooner by collecting wrenches from your friends! (If you wish to bypass timer and neighbor help, wrenches are available for purchase for CityCash)
Using wrenches to open your attraction before the timer runs out will increase your payouts.
Go go go! Go Karts are here!