Poll: Please select all options that apply to your experience with this game feature.

Thread: Guide to CityVille Attractions

Default Guide to CityVille Attractions

Your citizens now have a brand new attraction to play with! The Reverse Bungee! Click here to learn more!

CityVille Attractions!

Expand the Tourism Industry in your City.
    Build your new Go Kart business to start attracting
    your tourists from Cruise Ships and Hotels for big payouts today!

Check out our official video CityVille Attractions Walkthrough RIGHT HERE!

FAQ:

Q: Where do I find my Go Kart Attraction?
    A: You will find it in the build menu, listed under businesses.

Q: Where do I get wrenches?
    A: You can request wrenches from your friends when attraction is closed for maintenance.

Q: Does décor placed near attractions provide a bonus payout?
    A: There is no décor designated for attractions that will increase payout when placed in bonus area near attraction, at this time.

Getting Started:

1. Place and Build your Go Kart Attraction. Building materials required for completion may be purchased with city cash, or by requesting help from your friends.

2. Click your Go Kart Attraction, in game, to open attraction.
    Note: Attractions are only open for a limited amount of time. (Hint: You’ll want to open attractions when you release hotel tourists and cruise ship passengers in your city for maximum payouts.)

3. Hover over your attraction to see timer and how long business will remain open.

4. You will see the familiar money bag icon over your business when the Go Kart attraction closes and it’s time to collect.

5. After you collect from the business, you will notice the wrench above attraction. This will indicate your attraction is closed for maintenance.

6. To re-open the attraction, you will need to wait for the maintenance timer countdown or open sooner by collecting wrenches from your friends! (If you wish to bypass timer and neighbor help, wrenches are available for purchase for CityCash)

Using wrenches to open your attraction before the timer runs out will increase your payouts.

Go go go! Go Karts are here!

Last edited by Amalia; 10-07-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Default Pirate Ship Ride

Your citizens now have a brand new attraction to play with! The Pirate Ship ride!

Benefits
    • High payout
    • Does not need goods
    • Fun to watch!

Summary FAQ
    • Q: Can I have both attractions running at the same time?
      A: Yes.
    • Q: When I click on the Pirate Ship to ask for wrenches it says "Sorry you already asked for help", but I haven't asked yet, why?
      A: Requests from both the Go Karts and the Pirate Ship Ride are treated as one request, since both rides use the same wrenches.

Part 1: Building your attraction

1. The Pirate Ship Ride can be found in the build menu under Businesses->Attractions, or by searching for "Pirate Ship Ride". Once you have purchased it, place it to begin construction.

2. After completing the last step, click on the unfinished Pirate Ship Ride to bring up a list of items you will need to finish it. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to complete the construction.

Part 2: Using your attraction

1. Once your Pirate Ship Ride has been completed, click on it to start the ride.

2. After 5 minutes the ride will complete and you will be able to collect from it like any other business.

Build your Pirate Ship Ride and let the fun begin!

Happy Building,

~Amalia
    Last edited by Amalia; 08-25-2011 at 05:13 PM.

Default Ferris Wheel Guide

Your citizens now have a brand new attraction to play with! The Ferris Wheel!

Benefits
    • High payout
    • Does not need goods
    • Fun to watch!

Summary FAQ
    • Q: Can I have all 3 attractions running at the same time?
    • Q: When I click on the Ferris Wheel to ask for wrenches it says "Sorry you already asked for help", but I haven't asked yet, why?
      A: Requests from all three attractions are treated as one request, since all 3 rides use the same wrenches.

1. The Ferris Wheel can be found in the build menu under Businesses->Attractions, or by searching for "Ferris Wheel ". Once you have purchased it, place it to begin construction.

2. After completing the last step, click on the unfinished Ferris Wheel to bring up a list of items you will need to finish it. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to complete the construction.

1. Once your Ferris Wheel has been completed, click on it to start the ride.

2. After 8 minutes the ride will complete and you will be able to collect from it like any other business.

The Ferris Wheel is a great addition to your attractions; build yours today!

Happy Building,

~Amalia
    Last edited by Amalia; 09-12-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Default Driving Range

Your citizens now have a brand new attraction to play with! The Executive Driving Range!

Benefits
    • High payout
    • Does not need goods
    • Fun to watch!

Summary FAQ
    • Q: Can I have all 4 attractions running at the same time?

• Q: When I click on the Executive Driving Range to ask for wrenches it says "Sorry you already asked for help", but I haven't asked yet, why?
      A: Requests from all four attractions are treated as one request, since all 4 rides use the same wrenches.

1. The Executive Driving Range can be found in the build menu under Businesses->Attractions, or by searching for "Executive Driving Range ". Once you have purchased it, place it to begin construction.

2. After completing the last step, click on the unfinished Executive Driving Range to bring up a list of items you will need to finish it. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on "Finish Building" to complete the construction.

1. Once your Executive Driving Range has been completed, click on it to start the ride.

2. After 5 minutes the ride will complete and you will be able to collect from it like any other business.

The Executive Driving Range is a great addition to your attractions; build yours today!

Happy Building,

~Amalia
    Last edited by Miss Jenny; 09-22-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Default Reverse Bungee

Your citizens now have a brand new attraction to play with! The Reverse Bungee!

Benefits
    • High payout
    • Does not need goods
    • Fun to watch!

Summary FAQ
    • Q: Can I have all 5 attractions running at the same time?

• Q: When I click on the Reverse Bungee to ask for wrenches it says "Sorry you already asked for help", but I haven't asked yet, why?
      A: Requests from all five attractions are treated as one request, since all 5 rides use the same wrenches.

1. The Reverse Bungee can be found in the build menu under Businesses->Attractions, or by searching for "Reverse Bungee ". Once you have purchased it, place it to begin construction.

2. Clicking on your unfinished Reverse Bungee will bring up a list of positions that need to be filled. You can fill these by sending requests to your friends, or by using City Cash; also, if you have any bonus crew available they will be used automatically.

1. Once your Reverse Bungee has been completed, click on it to start the ride.

2. After one (1) day the ride will complete and you will be able to collect from it like any other business.

The Reverse Bungee is a great addition to your attractions; build yours today!

Happy Building,

~Amalia
    Last edited by Amalia; 10-07-2011 at 12:38 PM.