Page 61 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest to unlock the Pier (Please see post #1503)

what goals do i have to complete to become mayor of my city,so i can do more goal to complete my new seaport to obtain my piers.

Terry....quest line is here. If you don't have any of them clear out what you have until you get one.

I have requested help on this issue before and the answer i received was that i still had parts of this quest to complete. however i have no idea what is still to be completed as i have nothing left in my quests to do that relates to this particular quest. please can someone refresh my quests so i can complete this and release the piers so that most of what i have left can be completed.

Wendy...read my post above yours.

Hi

I have my piers......several of them in fact. QUESTION WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 5OOO DOLLAR CITY PORT AND THE 100,000 EXPORT? I'VE NOT SEEN ANY DIFFERENCE AND I'VE PUT THE EXACT SAME CARGO ON BOTH AND SEEN THE EXACT SAME RETURNS.

IS THERE A REASON TO SPEND ALL OF THAT EXTRA MONEY??

ALSO, I READ SOMEWHERE IN THE FORUMS THAT WE CAN LOAD MULTIPLE SHIPS AT THE SAME TIME AS WELL AS PLANTING AND HARVESTING.....BUT HAVE NOT DISCOVERED HOW TO DO THIS.....HELP PLEASE

LAST BUT NOT LEAST I KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE......charlieshort, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

PLEASE HELP AND THANKS
    CHARLIE

Default dolfinlady

Where do i find a list of quests to be completed? i would like the one to get boats and another pier....thank you...

Im in level 59 and almost complete all goal except with this new seaport goal... pls help..

Default Quest to unlock Pier

I am at level 62 already and the Quest to unlock Pier doesnt show. Could you please help me coz I have so much pending for my goals for shippings.

Angry Another glitch

So now for some reason I can't even post to my wall to get items to complete the other quests that dont require the pier so I am now officially stuck. Thank u so much Zynga for another glitch.

I posted about this yesterday but seem to have been ignored like alot of other users on here, iv been through the list of quests and placed the school and decs but still nothing, is it possible for someone to look at my account to see if this is glitched cause its starting to annoy me. I have 4 quests open that i can't complete because of this

Page 61 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast