Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Please separate All Friends and Pioneer Trail Friends

Default Please separate All Friends and Pioneer Trail Friends

This feature is needed! Friends that do not play get aggravated with requests. I do not remember names of all players. Please, please, please separate them.

Have to agree. Having to seperate out my non-playing friends makes me not want to make any requests or play the Pioneer Trail.

i agree...i have two friends with the exact same name..one plays and the other doesnt and i cant tell u which is which...and yes they are two different ppl

Drives me crazy also, try having 7 differant johns on your friends list

please seperate friends!!

Please separate friends! This is not fair!

My vote as well. It will be a game stopper for me, as I will not bug my friends that don't play with requests.

Yes, that is one feature about this game that I do not like. I made a list on Notepad, in alphabetical order of my PT friends who are playing. It makes it a little easier, but not as easy as having the lists separate.

Yes, this is driving me batty. My memory isn't good enough to remember 20 friends that play to ask them to send me something. I don't mind the occasional quest to ask non players for something, but for all requests to take away the friend seperation is ridiculous.

I agree its hard to send request and gifts to friends when you don't remember who plays and who doesn't.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast