Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyford Megalopolis - Reloaded

Cool Skyford Megalopolis - Reloaded

UPDATE 8/5/11: SKYFORD CITY!
    (fully expanded since April 29, 2011)
    Ive'd finally expanded my city into the limits (main and beach area) including
    the little corners of it. For some people its totally non sense to expand even
    the little corners of their city, but as for me i set it up as a goal in order to enjoy
    much more! Let's take a tour in my city! welcome to "Skyford City".

Skyford City Full View:

Skysrapers:
    The 3 landmarks together with the Franchise HQ's and Pyramid Skyrise.

Commercial Area:
    I divided it into three the 1st part is the newspaper center and the theater.
    2nd part is the Hollywood Studio complete with a limited edition lady gaga gyro,
    dance studio, radio station and a tv station. and the 3rd part is the musem, art
    galleries and discovery center.

Government Area:
    The provider of Law and Order in Skyford City.

Little Italy And Little Ireland:
    The taste of italian and ireland cuisine, complete with a relaxing view of the
    riverside! and the land surveyor?? LOL!

Skyford Zoo And Park:
    A place to have fun together with your whole family.
    My zoo is actually connected with my park and complete with a Zoo cafeteria,
    Zoo gift shop, picnic area, Skate Shop, Ice cream Parlor, Donut shop
    and many fun and interesting attractions like the Zoo animals,
    Aquarium, Discovery Center, Etc...

Sea Front Area:
    Piers along with the tavern and billiard hall, for the seamans, and the seaport
    together with the seafood eatery, coffee shop and mini shopping district for
    the tourists and seafront condos to stay in.

Beachtown:
    Love sun bathing and surfing? Then this is the right place to come. Welcome to Skyford Beachtown
    complete with a Scuba Diving Shop, Barbeque grills, Beach house etc.. And Skyfords most relaxing
    place to stay in the Skyford Resort includes hotels, Bed and Breakfast, swimming pool,
    spa and a fitness center to keep you in shape.

Amusement Park:
    Bring all you family members and friends and have some fun in "Skyford Amusement Park".

Warehouse and Lighthouse:
    Lighthouse for incoming ships when nightfall arrives and cargo area for ships
    and different storages. Together with the city works who provided full maintenance
    in my city and the packing and hardware stores and the rent collector car.

Wedding Area and Train Station,Phone Company and Weather Station:
    A beautiful and cozy place to have your dream wedding together with the church and gazebo.
    And next to it is the Train station complete with coffee shop, burger joint, mini market, visitor
    center to for the incoming tourists, fire station and police station and the post office for an
    easy access when they deliver out of town mails.

University and Hospital:
    Skyford University offers the most high quality education in town form pre-school to
    college complete with emergency clinic, libraries and science center for research.
    And the city Hospital.

Daycare/Doggie Daycare Center ETC..:
    My two daycares center in town im paired with the grocery store, book store,
    Lamp store, flower shop, bike shop, jeans shop and the legendary and well preserved
    RITAS COUNTRY HOME! LOL

China Town:
    The taste of Asian cuisine and delicacies are here together with the tourist spot the
    imperial palace and dragon dancers!

Shopping and French/UK District:
    Are you a shopaholic? then this is the right place to you complete with the mall,
    business shops, and dining area like the tower eats etc.. you will also experience
    the taste of the French cuisine and tourists will enjoy the tour of the well preserved
    Scotish Castle and the Lake Nessie. and if you're lucky enough you'll see our
    pre-historic friend Nessie.

International Food festival:
    Taste the Flavors of different food cuisine and delicacies here with matching Mariachi band and in the back a nice and cozy hotel to sleep on together with the drive-thru cinema and the shooting range golf course.

National Park:
    Skyford National Park, become one with mother nature and complete with a
    beautiful site of the well knowned Skyford Falls and camping site together with
    the ranger station for assistance, observatory and the weather station.

OLD:

NEW:

Little Old Country Town:
    The key in the food supply in the whole Skyford City! enjoy the view of the country side!
    Last edited by Project Greywolf; 11-22-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    PROUD TO BE PINOY
    !!!!!!!Player since Dec 5 2010!!!!!!!

positive and negative comments are all welcomed.
    PROUD TO BE PINOY

I really LOVE your city!!! Very neat and organised! Check out mine. Not nearly as big as yours, but still fairly decent for me being level 60. I have a thread about it. San Sisco - Updated. Comments welcomed

wow awesome will have to get to work on mine

awesome
    ive just finished..... i think!
    great to see so much effort and thourt, it has payed off
    lovely job
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1043637694
    Add me level 91 daily player.Currently overwhelmed mayor, new neighbors, plz note:most of my neighbors don't show up on my city page, i can gift, accept help etc, but am unable to visit

thank you guys for the comment much appreciated!
    PROUD TO BE PINOY

Well done sir! Its awesome. Congratulations for fully expandind!

Ur city is gorgeous, truly amazing, I like all the little details. Well done once again

O M G. I am in LOVE with your city!!!! What do you do with all the houses etc that you paid cash for though when you rebuild? Or do you just do bits at a time and move them around??

Wow, it really looks amazing. great job. I've just placed my last full expansion so now I get to go round and fill in all the corners too.

I particularly like your updated national park

Quote Originally Posted by Atbs View Post
    O M G. I am in LOVE with your city!!!! What do you do with all the houses etc that you paid cash for though when you rebuild? Or do you just do bits at a time and move them around??
    I think most CV mayors Usually store them or move them around.
    tedious but its the only way
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1043637694
    Add me level 91 daily player.Currently overwhelmed mayor, new neighbors, plz note:most of my neighbors don't show up on my city page, i can gift, accept help etc, but am unable to visit

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast