Thread: Zynga Toolbar on Google Chrome

Default Zynga Toolbar on Google Chrome

Some weeks ago I wrongly clicked on 'hide Zynga toolbar' on Google Chrome. Can someone please help me and explain how to retrieve it please....tried everything but just cant find it to re-instate the toolbar...cheers

Click the spanner in top right go to "Tools" and check "Extensions". If it's not there, you'll need to uninstall and then reinstall, Google Chrome doesn't like plug ins..

i had at least 10 tickets in last week's daily chance draw. went to check the results yesterday (Sat) and i got a message which said that i had no winning tickets in last wee's draw. thought nothing more of it. then i saw at the bottom of the page a message that said you did not have any tickets in last week's draw and to enter some for this week's draw. i'm only putting in 2 tickets. not very happy ((((

Thanks for that, got it back

I had a MW toolbar, but now it's gone! can't reinstal it ??

Hello Ricky, please check the following article, I hope it will be useful for you http://support.zynga.com/article/maf...Game-Bar-en_US

Docker:

My problem is on Firefox, not chrome - but...

That Article is totally useless.

It takes you to the links that still won't work properly.

The issue is, for me at least, that I get it to download and install, then the install fails because it says the install is corrupted. It's been that way for several months, on several machines. I even tried using the links for the other games (like poker, which I sometimes play).

Bizarrely, it WILL install on IE, but who uses IE anymore for games, especially since Zynga recommends itself NOT to use IE.