Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Beach Teaser

Default New Beach Teaser

after my second goal of bridge, I saw new thing on the beach. Check it out!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just noticed this myself. Pretty anxious to find out what will happen when i get my 12 flyers

Default New: Beach Area

i just got my bridge completed and i saw this... by the beach area...!

is this the next quests after the last bridge quests or that beach area is coming soon?

does any forum mods know about this new thing..??

do i have to expand the area to build this one up, or should i wait til we get told about it?

does anyone knows what this looks like and is it supposed to be part of coming soon?
    doesnt say anything much..!!

But what if I don't want to build a resort????? Sometimes it's impossible to reconcile the city of MY dreams with the city of Zynga's dreams.

i don't see the crane and have placed and built my bridge as well as expanding. Does anyone know why I can't see the Crane?

I wouldn't be too worried about not seeing it... I never had the helicopter OR the construction crew, but I was able to build the bridge on the same day as everyone else. I, like you, don't have the crane and crew, etc. either. That's why I check the forums... to see what's going on with upcoming Cityville stuff.

yeah I never had the helicopter or construction either. good thing I check the forums too.

I've got it on mine too. I've finished all the bridge quests and still have it there, so probably another "coming soon" feature.
    Feel free to add me for E&A. *WARNING* I probably will attack you if its worth it. Feel free to attack me back, if its worth it to you. That's kind of what the game is about. If you don't like it, then set yourself to neutral or quit grouping all your good stuff together in 9x9 blocks!
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002267396397

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast