Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Beach Teaser!?!?!

Default Possible Beach Teaser!?!?!

OMG here I found Edgar swinging from a helicopter with binoculars looking out to the beach area? maybe we are getting this soon!?!

This

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

POST YOUR THOUGHTS
    [B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]CityVille Level 76/80*

Not Accepting New Neighbours Due To Lag Issues.

I noticed it too i was wondering what was going on.Lets hope its not just a silly teaser even though im still trying to expand my city would be nice to have this to look forward to soon.
    Games I play: Cityville 2, CoasterVille

I noticed this too! (Thanks for pointing out that it is Edgar).

First of all, I love that they put Edgar in our game. I love seeing "real" citizens in my city.

This definitely seems like a not-so-subtle hint that they are working on the expansion across the river. It's interesting that they didn't mention the helicopter in the 5-19-11 release notes.

Question man on rope from helicopter

Ok I added a few things (cityworks, and pyrimid), and all the sudden a little helicopter and a man on a rope hanging out it looking around appears??? What is this, and does anyone else have this??? At first I thought it was the police station upgrade (it for sure is not) Anyways just wonderingif someone knows???

I noticed that guy this evening, too...I think it is some kind of preface to the other side of the river being opened for development as my little helicopter dude seems to be looking over that way.
    Hopefully we will get an answer soon...I'm very curious about him!!!
    I hope he doesn't fall off!!!

Extreme fishing!!!

I was just coming in to mention Edger too! woohooo does it mean expansion finally across the river?
    I'm excited! oh and love the drive in too ...nice

reminder to devs, still can not accept my energy and gifts been over a week now :|

That's freakin' awesome!!

I sure hope so, a bridge would be great, to cross, then put all that stuff that would fit better on the other side (beach lookout) ranger station? (still didnt put it up, as I am still trying to figure out where is fits in...... (really cute though) Yes I agree, the drive in is great, and the food fest. is good to, just hope that they add more decorations to go with each etnic food. ie. I have little italy, a Irish section and so on...... with homes to match of course. Happy cityville all.

I was going to post my photo of the same thing.

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast