Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New (Gaga) Sheep - Breeding Info [Update on Post 48]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie1978 View Post
    I should have quoted who I was typing to. I was referring to the post that stated only rams pass off patterns and ewes give off nothing but color. My point was right, it just wasnt clear on where it was pointed.
    Every now and then a ewe gives off it's pattern - that's a bug so it may not last. I stick to the official track of "Ram's only!" because I don't want folks to get let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimwell View Post
    Every now and then a ewe gives off it's pattern - that's a bug so it may not last. I stick to the official track of "Ram's only!" because I don't want folks to get let down.

yeah, I usually stick with the rams too. I think my comment came off a bit strong. I wasnt meaning for it to It took me a really long time to get an ewe to pass off electric blue stars onto a color changing ram. I am glad I didnt give up. and am glad that there is a bit of a flaw in the system lol.

Well My rams are still not passing any patterns just plain colors I have wasted so much fc on potions and bottles . i am so disapointed.

My rams stopped giving different colors so i deleted my sheep pen. I may not be easily pleased, but i'm easily annoyed lol

oh and forgot to mention i bought all my rams from the market too :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Grimwell View Post
    Can you tell the programmers, that it was fun to breed the sheep in the beginning (and yes I know a lot of that was from the hacked sheep). because breeding seemed much more "REALISTIC".

It was more realistic because, say, if I had a ewe with a pattern, and bred to her, took her son, bred that to her, bred the grandson to her, a few times "line-breeding" I usually could then produce the pattern. It was like setting 2 recessive genes so that I produced only that pattern or color when I bred them together.

Now its random, and sex-linked. No fun....

So then all those 2 new ewes are good for is decoration? Whew .. glad I didn't waste my money then

I don't even like the bred sheep they look cheap I like the sheep zynga gives out like the valentine ewe or the spring ewe they are pretty but ever since sheep became breedable they are now 20 FC and that is too much I miss when they were like 13FC. I think the crystal sheep is pretty but I'm not spending 20 FC on it

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Richardson View Post
    So then all those 2 new ewes are good for is decoration? Whew .. glad I didn't waste my money then
    Yeah,I'm not buying anything in the future from Zynga.
    But I'm sure they are hoping millions will buy them hoping they pass off patterns since there is nothing in the game that tells them they are just decorations.

Just like the Rainbow Ram,it's a decoration that does not and probably never will work.

Default crystal sheep

i know the crystal sheep does not pass on the pattern of crystals...such a shame ...but does it pass on the pastel colors?
    any one with sucess?
    cheers.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast