Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Craftshop is here!

I am seeing a problem with this if it really uses bushels to make stuffs. I already have enough problems getting neighbours to buy the crafts I already have, and if there's crafts that give them stuff instead of just fuel, they will never buy the existing ones. if instead it turned out existing crafts into something else I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans Ristorante View Post

Could this be the EC Version?

Maybe, mine looks like this, but its on EC

Quote Originally Posted by RobToro View Post
    Wait, so once you build it, you can't actually use it?

Really, Zynga?
    Wow. Just wow. I hope no one bothers with the "complete the building for FC" option. Can't imagine why anyone would do that anyway but I'm sure people do for various reasons...

Hey, here's a new building! Go hurry up and build it because it does nothing!

That's worse than the 2+ month wait on the original craft buildings, to actually give it to you, let you go to the bother of building it and then... well, I'm sure it's nice to look at, anyway.

I have it available for both farms, I'm just not sure which one I want to build it on or can we build it on both

Anyone else find this dumb . A neighbor posted they are building a craft shop please send materials so I cxlick and get the free gifts page. everything has under it send to and the neighbors name. How is someone suppose to know who has not gotten the shop yet what to send. I know because of the forums but others do not.

Thanks to vanillaisis for my signature pic

i just got it and was able to put on home farm. It was not locked to Home or EC

I've got a new quest this morning, 1st part is building the crafting shop...... but it says locked when i try to get it to place

Argh, still waiting for mine! I'm so impatient!

"I am seeing a problem with this if it really uses bushels to make stuffs."

I would have to agree... Haven't got mine yet, but getting bushels is no easy task...

I wonder if SD boxes will give us the new building materials .. (Sorry if this has been asked! I didn't read the entire thread!)

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast