Page 69 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: GagaVille promotion

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzrunner View Post
    kinda embarassed to admit that i like the song lol
    Me too. I decided to listen to it with an open mind and eyes closed. Sounds quite a bit like Pat Benatar.
    What's wrong with using bricks, nails and boards?

I LOVE the new items! Especially the trees & the sheep. Planted all of the different crops and I can't wait to see what they look like. Might have to sticky beak the forums for a bit to see if I can find a picture of them in the 3 stages!

Is the code we get for ITUNES? meaning can I download it to my phone? Sorry silly question and if it's been answered, I'm sorry for asking. I tried to read, just with a toddler trying to help me...it's a little difficult All I really care is if I can download it to my phone.....
    I play dream zoo, almost hourly! Could be why my iphone battery drains way quicker than before
    I play farmville level 100, played since July 2009

I assume the gaga horse makes baby gaga horsies? Wanted to make sure before I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by caryw7 View Post
    I assume the gaga horse makes baby gaga horsies? Wanted to make sure before I got it.
    It does.

10char
    Finally finished the Canning Mission!!!!
    Expecting my 6th little pioneer on or around Feb 21st 2012

I've listened to Marry the Night 3 times in a row now. >_> I actually really like it. I've never been real big on her... I think this may change my opinion of her music.
    Last edited by BeeBuh; 05-17-2011 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Removed quote... Didn't mean to quote.
    Zynga Customer Support -
    http://zyn.ga/DD5

Okay this Gagaville promotion is ALL SHADES OF AWESOME. Love, love, love the Fire Fountain and the chrome haybales. Best thing ever to hit Farmville. Gone through a ton of FC buying from the market and even visited Rewardville for the first time in months.

Actually looking to see what's coming up next. Can't wait till tonight.

Proud member of the 97% club..

I love love love love this theme! Having been a huge Gaga fan for a long time this was a welcome promotion to me! I have redone the landing of my farm into a Gaga farm and love the crystals and the animals!! Well done, and wow for creative promotion!

I think this is a great promotion. Fingers crossed that my local Best Buy has the right cards to get the extra goodies. I used a bunch of my rewardville coins to get Gaga items for my other games. :-D

Do you know if the Crystal sheep will put out any thing but gray ewes ?

Page 69 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast