Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Rollback Issue

Arrow Farm Rollback Issue

**********************Moderator Note**********************

This is a Known Issue:

Farm Rollback Issue Under Investigation

**************************End Edit************************

Okay.. my game is finally loading, but I'm missing a TON of stuff. It's like it's set me back a few levels... What's with that??? I want my current farm!
    Last edited by PlainD; 05-05-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Default Farm rolled back

I was farming along, made a bunch of cool sheep. Took a family photo. Then went to collect some items off the feed. Got bitsy the cow. Refreshed and refreshed. Finally got through. Now my farm is rolled back to sometime yesterday. My wonderful sheep are gone!!. All my crops are withered. Cost me 14 FC to unwither. I am still showing in the co-op, even though I have no Asters planted. My progress in the quest is back showing NO combine use. I am using firefox, but that shouldn't matter.

In going through my profile sheet, I have discovered that my EC farm is rolled back to at least April 26. TONS of cool sheep missing. My home farm is only rolled back to yesterday though. I am so upset I cannot even think straight. I am also missing fc items from the mystery game. my wedding tent is GONE too.

I did send a ticket to CS.
    Last edited by leesbunny294; 05-05-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Mine is worse then being rolled back to yesterday. I had gotten all the england expansions for the farm. I had bought a bunch of castle stuff. I had spent most of my money and now my farm is rolled back and all the money gone.

I finally got a male piglet and this happens. Use chrome. I have the option to buy everything back but where the hell is my money and now stuck with this rotten crop which isn't even what I planted. plus with the one above my progress on the mission didn't register.

All my royal wedding stuff is GONE AGAIN. Seriously? I don't even have the tent anymore.

Unhappy Both farms rolled back to yesterday

A similar thing has happened to me. Both farms seem to be rolled back. Crops are withered. Progress on the quest in English Countryside is lost. Cool new trees are gone.

I have the same problem. All the farming I did last night in both farmville farms has been rolled back to approx 11:00pm last night. My advancement in the English farm is gone and all my harvesting as well. My postings on facebook are still there

My farm rolled back several days , if not 2 weeks. I lost all sheeps breeding ive done last 10 days, lost all trees ive made, lost 1 orchard, all withered with a crop that i dont use since 10 days ago.....

Zynga fix my farm if possible, i lost at least 10 days of work if not more..

My farm rolled back several days , if not 2 weeks. I lost all sheeps breeding ive done last 10 days, lost all trees ive made, lost 1 orchard, all withered with a crop that i dont use since 10 days ago.....

Zynga fix my farm if possible, i lost at least 10 days of work if not more..

I got up to withered crops that I had planted with peas and other stuff instead of what's there! What the heck is going on?????

I got up this morning to find all my bred pigs and half my bred sheep GONE!! Also,withered cornflowers (I planted cara potatoes yesterday)..orchards GONE!!...Literally,my England farm reverted back to about a month ago..many items gone,moved,or changed!!!

Same problem here, all my pigs and my pigpen - gone. No wedding tent, no special horses, no new year calf (which took me forever to get), no special trees. All my special foals collected from a neighbor last week have disappeared. And my cara potato field has turned into wilted cornflowers. Very upsetting!!

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast