Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for Mafia Wars Live

Default Questions for Mafia Wars Live

Hey Mafia Fans,

This Wednesday, May 4th, at 3:30 pm PST, we are going to be testing out our first ever LIVE broadcast from the Mafia Wars studio, and we want to hear from you!

One of our community managers, "Blue Eyed Nate," and one of our game designers, "Crazy Dragon," will appear on camera to answer your questions and talk about some of the new features that will be coming in the near future!

Bookmark this page, because you don't want to miss this!
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mafia-wars-live1

Feel free to post any questions you would like answered.

CM
    Last edited by Cerulean Master; 05-02-2011 at 05:50 PM.

I see in my Account Settings that I can selectively block popups for Secret Stashes - this is great. I block during fighting and robbing, but allow them during jobs. So, since this seems to be working, how about expanding it to give user control for EVENT popups, gift page popups, 'discount RPs' popups, etc.?

Options for these might be extended to 'show all', 'block all', 'once per day'.

You could extend this further to have control for ICE popups to
    'show all', 'block all', 'show every 100', 'show every 1000'

In this way, the user experience will be greatly enhanced, since the popups won't be interrupting the game! Happier players, I'm certain, are more likely to continue as players and to invite their friends to play too.
    Mafia Wars stats Daily User dropping like a lead balloon

Will Mafia Wars end as long as Zynga is? We are dropping below 1.9 Million DAU now
    FB Profile :Click here to add
    Dream Zoo, Pls add me: BTBPVAR
    Dream Heights , Pls add me : BERJGJG

have i missed this? it's 12.43 pm, 3.5.11 here in aussie, any idea what time this is happening?

edited: just checked the dates... doh!! sorry, my bad
    Last edited by n8iveson; 05-02-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Can we please have a "rob all" button? I.e., you could rob a whole wall of properties with one click. The way it is now, it takes forever to use up my 1000+ stamina and it's NOT fun.

Can we have a better gifting system like if you want to gift 124 items to a mafia member, you put the Number of gifts you want to gift in one box, then the Item in another, Instead of the 1/5/10/25/50 Gifting system, because it wastes time
    http://www.facebook.com/adam.jones.mafiawars

Add me today, Daily player, Daily gifter

Improved drop rates for loot would be good, the drop rate is rubbish and has been for a looooooooong time. Also have all italy loot drop from fights as its been a while since italy has been out now.
    New fight loot would also be nice

Have some way for the players to know when operations are completed without having to check manually. Also, either fix the declare war feature properly, even if it means taking it down for a while, at least it'll be done then, or get rid of it altogether. I find players have warred me days ago and I had no notice about it...
    And yes, please increase drop rates for the newer BRHEL and IHEL as well as updating crime spree, robbing bonuses and get rid of the Goh's Pawnshop...
    { AUST }™ The Doctor

How about reading some of the forum threads for the popups and the energy/stamina packs before making such events? and where is ''select all'' button and how u gonna make the game even for all players (already saw 212,000 defense weapons compared to the average 130,000-150,000)

Why do we have to beg for Armory/Zoo/Village? I loved it when devs made Brazillian properties drop in fights (Construction worker/Brazillian timber) although the drop rate is horrible. Why wouldn't you guys make it so Armory/Zoo/Village upgrade parts drop in fights?

Also, why isn't the Italy village parts giftable? It takes me forever to fully upgrade the village just because I decided not to break the Facebook ToS by adding thousands of strangers as friends. Or just make them drop from fight as stated above.

And still, why does Zynga break the Facebook Tos theirselves? The Crack the Safe feature is obviously encouraging players to add strangers just to keep up with everyone else (I wonder if anyone even have RL friends that still play Mafia Wars, much less as to having to add 500 RL friends for the feature). Players like me had to trade to improve my strength (which is not enough), and trading is now almost dead.

Whats with the horrible drop rate in Italy? Unless I have a second account to loot them for me, I will never max out on them until next year in which more powerful loot is then introduced.

Why doesn't the Italy HEL drop from fighting? Loots are used to fight. If they can only be looted by energy accounts, then why bother making the loot at all? We don't care if the drop rate is horrible. As long as the loots are dropping, then there are minimum complaint about fighters being shafted.

Why can't you guys update all the outdated features? There are alot of them, and if you can't even care less about them, please remove them. Such examples are crime spree, loyalty program, pawn shop, daily chance etc.
    Add me on Facebook !!
    I will only accept requests for trades

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000598451723

My MW Profile Link ; For def check purpose only. No attacking plz

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/...MA%3D%3D%22%7D

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast