View Poll Results: Have you successfully bred a color changer from the market ram and ewe?
- 554. You may not vote on this poll
I tried to breed 2 more this morning and got a solid ewe both times. I still can't produce a color changer.
Heres my test, Rainbow Ram - Flower Sheep. 7 offspring and how they turned out!
Note: none change color , blink or flash - all solid
The front ones where done with the cover sheep and rainbow ram
the back ones where done with different dotted sheep and the rainbow ram
none change color
64 and gave up
I'm glad I didn't buy the new sheep from the marketplace! Zynga's really managed to mess up sheep breeding. What a shame!
What a waste... waste of time, fv cash, bottles, potions, etc..etc. After what seems like a zillion attempts to breed a color changer I have decided to give up ! Either fix it or reimburse the players who have bought the rams and ewes thinking they could once again breed.
i bought the chameleon..and bred it with ones i bought from market..got crapola..sent message to CS..which the response i got was a real laugh riot..not!
I want to update you regarding certain kinds of disallowed sheep that have been available in FarmVille as well as a similar issue that appeared with pigs this past weekend. Certain types of sheep and pig colors/patterns not yet released have been improperly distributed in FarmVille; we are currently going through the process of making sure this practice stops. The steps that we have taken are:
· The methods by which players were able to breed unreleased sheep and pig colors and patterns have been closed.
· Players who bred sheep and pigs using illicit methods have had their animals revert to their original base colors and no patterns.
· Pigs and sheep acquired from feed posts (but at some point were generated using illicit methods) will get to retain their unusual colors and patterns. However, attempts to breed with these pigs or sheep will result in default colors and no additional pattern inheritance. Should we release these additional colors or patterns legitimately then players will be able to breed that animal in the appropriate, correct manner. This is not an implication that you or your neighbors have done something wrong. This is a breeding restriction of colors and patterns that as of yet have not intended to be released.
So what’s currently allowed to breed and what’s not?
· Most current colors are allowed but the “flashing” colors are definitely not.
· Currently Allowed Patterns:
Again, the intention is to stop the distribution of colors and patterns that are not currently intended but not to punish our players who have acquired these animals legitimately. When we do release these colors or patterns, you’ll be able to breed with them just as intended.
The Zynga Farmville Team
So Ok Zynga your CS stated....
When we do release these colors or patterns, you’ll be able to breed with them just as intended.
they were released..and bought..make them WORK!
Thanks Jayde 42
Thank you for posting the sheep poll. It's nice to actually know just how many others are having no success but there is a glimpse of possibility.
Originally Posted by frmvlfrk
There was a thread posted here on WHY they didn't work and NEVER EVER WILL. It is unfortunately been deleted as it revealed too much truth about why and basically it stated that Zynga knowing coded it so they missed a specific part of the dna and sold the sheep with that defect there.