PDA

View Full Version : What is _____ for?

bennigan
02-06-2014, 09:24 AM
I've cleaned my gift box from 80 something pages to 18, but I've got a few things I'm not sure whether to delete or use, but I'm not sure what to use them for or how?

I'll name a couple now and add some more later.

Flower drink
Gardener

^ what do I do with those?

Sandy7226
02-06-2014, 09:32 AM
The Flower Drinks are for the Social Sheep that you can raise with a friend, the Gardener is for harvesting Blooms (like the Farmhand and animals)

19Lyds
02-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Use the Flower Drinks to raise your Social Sheep

Use the gardeners to harvest all your ripe blooms.

bennigan
02-06-2014, 09:47 AM
Wow, you'd have to have a lot of blooms to need one of those wouldn't you? I just click on my little bloom thing and it's done….not sure why I'd need a gardener. Doubt I'll have more bloom gardens than the two I have.

Are social sheep anything like the different sheep we use to breed on the English farm?

19Lyds
02-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Wow, you'd have to have a lot of blooms to need one of those wouldn't you? I just click on my little bloom thing and it's done….not sure why I'd need a gardener. Doubt I'll have more bloom gardens than the two I have.

Are social sheep anything like the different sheep we use to breed on the English farm?
I don't believe that the gardener harvest Bloom Gardens as much as it harvests Bloom which may be scattered around a farm for beautification purposes. The same as a FarmHand will not harvest a pet run or paddock.

Sandy7226
02-06-2014, 10:53 AM
The Social Sheep are the ones you buy as lambs either for coin or FC and then feed them 100 drinks and watch them grow in to a "mystery" adult, you can have a friend help and you will each get an adult.

bennigan
02-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Comet tail…..what does that do?

JellyZ
02-06-2014, 05:46 PM
That is one of the items to build the fairy flower, I believe....

The other items are pig tale and kite tail....