PDA

View Full Version : UNDER INVESTIGATION Missing Alps Buildings

bhmadsen
03-30-2013, 09:14 AM
********MODERATOR EDIT***********

This issue has already been forwarded to the Team. We'll update this thread as soon as we get any update regarding this. Thank you to those who reported. Btw, I also moved your posts to Bug Reporting for better tracking. ;)

Act 2, parts one and two say you need to expand to the Alps Village Hall, and Alps Tourist Center. Does anyone know where I might find these two items in inventory? I looked all around and couldn't find them.

I was fully expanded before the alps came along, and now it looks like the Alps have given us six or seven new expansions on our Northern border. I expanded into two squares nearest the Alps train platform, but can't find the Village Hall or Tourist Center up there.

sharkm
03-30-2013, 10:07 AM
I've just completed Village Hall yesterday and tourist center was 3 more expansions away. I just did one more expansion last night and now its gone. Cannot find it anywhere now.

bhmadsen
03-30-2013, 10:12 AM
When I click "show me" for either of the items my screen centers on a location below the Alps Station that I'm already expanded into.

I can't find the two buildings anywhere.

Xytium
03-30-2013, 11:41 AM
These two buildings disappeared from my map as well. Contact Zynga and they should put them in your Inventory.

wafflesmom
03-30-2013, 02:01 PM
When asking "support" for help... how exactly do you get there now they have made it sooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! difficult to find them.

dragonfoxmem
03-30-2013, 04:06 PM
yea, a morning 2 days ago, I had 3 expansions with Alps contents, I expanded Alps Tourist Center first. Later that night, I discovered that other 2 are missing, the task to expand to Premium Photo Gallery was checked off and both contents disappeared. I had the support give me Alps Hall, but did not check off the goal, so other support had checked it off...

sigh... more woes of issues for us... inbox issue, Alps contents disappearing, Expo Center hosting issue, using goods issue, etc...

bhmadsen
03-31-2013, 10:17 AM
When asking "support" for help... how exactly do you get there now they have made it sooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! difficult to find them.I just sent an email off to Support. I was kind of amazed that I was able to find the "Contact Us" link. I found it on the regular Cityville Support page, but I think it's sometimes there, sometimes not. I think it's only available if you've bought City Cash in the previous 30 days (heard that somewhere.) I bought a special offer recently, it was some amount of city cash for $1.00. I hope you're able to find the support link.

pfn13opin
04-01-2013, 01:39 PM
I'm trying to expand to the Alps Tourist Center. I had 2 expansions to go, but now it has just disappeared.....

Debrina59
04-01-2013, 01:58 PM
All of my buildings for this Part 2 have disappeared.

Sigrun Bjorg
04-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Same here, all gone.

Debrina59
04-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Now two of the buildings (Act 3) state I have expanded to them...but I have no idea where they are and the Alps Village Hall is still missing. If these buildings are in my inventory they are hiding very well.

Hlín of Aesir
04-06-2013, 11:28 PM
Hello Citizens,

I hope you have received the Alps buildings now. You should all be able to see the buildings in a unexpanded area/inventory. I had to refresh thrice - approximately before i saw it in my inventory. If you have no unexpanded area’s then the buildings will be displayed in your inventory too. For those of you who still don't see the Alps Buildings anywhere in your game, please let us know.

~Ace

Debrina59
04-07-2013, 08:21 AM
I still do not have the Alps buildings...the ones I need to further the quest. I have sent a ticket into customer support but it has been 4 days and I have heard nothing back from them. I have refreshed a zillion times...nothing. Cleaned out everything I can clean. I have plenty of room still.

lesliem1116
04-07-2013, 11:59 AM
I am still missing the Alps buildings :(

Jeannie Vandyke
04-07-2013, 02:47 PM
I can not ask for help completing any of the alps buildings, animals or anything pertaining to the quest. Still can not ask for any help with any of the buildings for anything that I have started!

asbrider
04-08-2013, 06:54 AM
I am still missing the Alps buildings :(

Same here. They were there when I started the quest, but now that I am ready to expand, they are gone.

Nobar King
04-08-2013, 08:31 AM
I am missing the alps tourist center, only.

Debrina59
04-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Today I tried to ask for acorns for the Alps Village Mystery Animal...it states "sorry, you've already asked for help on that, please try again later" I have not asked for help on that for 18 hours...what gives? It was working fine until I got one animal revealed. Add that to my growing wishlist.

Leonardo Lamonica
04-08-2013, 10:14 AM
I'm Italian and I'm new here. I speak very little English.
I'm also looking for the Alpine tourist center. can you help me please?

thank

BurgGurl
04-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Same for me, they were visible in my northern expansions a few days ago and of course now that I've scrounged up enough ZPs and pop. to do it they're gone. They're not even in my inventory. Thanks guys.

motorola870
04-08-2013, 07:41 PM
missing all of the Alps Quest Buildings except for the Alps Village Hall which I had already expanded to. Seems they disappeared when the winter snow melted and now all of the expansion buildings are checked off on the alps saga except for Alps tourist center which is not skippable with city cash :(

bjoh249
04-08-2013, 10:39 PM
I all of a sudden can't find mine. I never expanded to it so I might just be overlooking it. Can someone please help?

ericong77
04-09-2013, 03:54 AM
Don't worry, mine is gone as well when I tried to expand to that area.

Mimty
04-09-2013, 05:47 AM
All Alps buildings that I hadn't expanded to already, have disappeared today!!

Johnny Automatic
04-09-2013, 06:57 AM
all Alps buildings I did not expand to are gone. As well I cannot request help for the two parts of "Expand Alps Gorge" that require friends help. Screen just flashes when I click on the button

pfn13opin
04-09-2013, 07:06 AM
No, I still do not have the Alps Tourist Center ... or the two other expansion buildings that disappeared after that (I don't know what they were).

BurgGurl
04-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Still no Alpine Tourist Center and I'm still getting logged out of the forums even while posting. VERY frustrating on both parts.

Tattylashes
04-09-2013, 11:01 AM
I still haven't got the Alps quest!!!!!

bjoh249
04-09-2013, 07:23 PM
I am not able to find the Village Hall and Tourist Center on my map anymore. I had not expanded to it yet, but it was on land right next to my main city. Can anyone help??

kitchendes
04-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Same here, when I ask for friends help for Alps Welcome Sign and Alps Guard Rail it just flashes and does not bring up friends list.

sharkm
04-09-2013, 07:45 PM
I am not able to find the Village Hall and Tourist Center on my map anymore. I had not expanded to it yet, but it was on land right next to my main city. Can anyone help??

I have the same problem I don't have the alps tourist center any more on the map. Sent support twice for help and no reply what so ever!!!

SanSoleil
04-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Hi guys!

I've collected the information of all those who posted and forwarded it to the team. I'll let you know once I hear from them. Thanks!

bjoh249
04-10-2013, 08:47 AM
Same here, when I ask for friends help for Alps Welcome Sign and Alps Guard Rail it just flashes and does not bring up friends list.

The same thing is happening to me.

undun
04-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Here as well, I could see them and now I don't. I've also seen an advertisement on fb for the alps village and see most neighbors have this but I have never received this request. Is it a slow rollout or have I been left out on getting this?

DarthMaulrats
04-11-2013, 03:31 AM
all Alps buildings I did not expand to are gone. As well I cannot request help for the two parts of "Expand Alps Gorge" that require friends help. Screen just flashes when I click on the button

Mine's doing that too. I'm glad to hear it's not just me. Does anyone's work?

BurgGurl
04-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Still no Alpine Tourist Center and now my Alps building near the gorge no longer opens to show what I need to ask for to construct it. Yesterday I still needed to get 16 items for part 3 of it's completion and now when I click on it the Alps Quest menu opens instead. My head is spinning from all of these problems.

SandyKewer
04-11-2013, 07:06 AM
Just wanted to add that I have no Alps Tourist Center so can't complete this quest at this time anyway.

flamelle
04-12-2013, 12:34 AM
All the stuff for alps is gone...i expanded..and NADA!! Inbox not working..zfeed not working...my community capacity decreased for no reason...and now this...i dunno even why im still going on with this game..i guess im a massochist...

Ursula Cinquetti
04-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Yeah, I thought I had the Alps tourist center but I do not. thanks.

Cathy Brooks Sorofman
04-12-2013, 02:00 PM
I've been wondering for weeks where the Alps tourist center and village have gone???!!!! When will this be fixed???? I've lost so many neighbors that nothing is getting completed anymore. Took my most favorite game and reduced to a headache. :(

mellonpatch
04-12-2013, 02:28 PM
My side bar feed isn't working. The feeds show up but when I click on them, nothing. It won't tell me if I have to try again or if I have actually got anything from it....plus when I ask for help, I don't have any friends on my list and my friends names and pics are not shown at the bottom of the game........

grannyo20
04-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Hello Citizens,

I hope you have received the Alps buildings now. You should all be able to see the buildings in a unexpanded area/inventory. I had to refresh thrice - approximately before i saw it in my inventory. If you have no unexpanded area’s then the buildings will be displayed in your inventory too. For those of you who still don't see the Alps Buildings anywhere in your game, please let us know.

~Ace

I still do not have the Alps Tourist Center. It showed at first where to expand but before I could do that, it disappeared. Also don't have the Premium Animal Hospital although it says I have expanded to that but it is not in my inventory either. This has been at least a week now so refreshing does not help. I have sent emails to support and hear nothing back to help.

grannyo20
04-12-2013, 02:44 PM
I have this same problem.

zod(lord)
04-12-2013, 10:10 PM
ok im happy i finally got 1 part of the alps train station platform but now all the mountains are gone..ugh

ShellyS555
04-13-2013, 10:46 AM
My mountains come and go. The train depot is there, the extra train track are gone. The Alps buildings on expansions I haven't gotten yet are gone.

undun
04-14-2013, 05:28 AM
I finally got the Alps Village, upgraded to level 1 where it says it can be moved but can't move it. I still cannot see all the alps buildings off in the distance to expand to that I was able to see when it first came.

krisnsam2003
04-14-2013, 09:10 AM
I am missing 3 alps Buildings I purchased.

bjoh249
04-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Still missing Alps Village Hall and Alps Tourist Center.

BurgGurl
04-14-2013, 07:33 PM
STILL no Alps Tourist Center. WTH is wrong with this game that it's there one day and gone the next and never comes back??? Furthermore, why are we having to keep asking for the same things repeatedly? Emailing for help is pointless and it would seem so are these forums.

GojuKid
04-15-2013, 08:12 AM
I have no Alps Tourist Center. Clicking on 'Show Me' doesn't go anywhere. Can't complete Part 2 - 2. Ugh... this is frustrating!

gman131
04-15-2013, 09:01 AM
My ALPS Tourists Center is still missing(this is the only 1 i need to finish the ALPS Saga goals) all others are completed, i keep checking daily to see if it has come back, have also checked my inventory just to double check and nope still nothing. i would really like to start using my ALPS, i have emailed zynga about this and this is now going on 4 weeks with NO response just automated emails which are of NO help!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

mollyk1
04-15-2013, 12:44 PM
This says it was forwarded on April 1. Today is the 15th. Nothing has happened.

BurgGurl
04-16-2013, 09:52 AM
STILL NO ALPS TOURIST CENTER. Maybe if I yell I'll be heard? Emails garner no response.

Nobar King
04-16-2013, 12:05 PM
I don't have an Alps Tourist Center

l.seshomaru
04-16-2013, 07:18 PM
I wrote here a while ago: support@zynga.com
Good luck!

bjoh249
04-17-2013, 05:30 AM
Wow, still no Alps Tourist Center and no Alps Village Hall. These Alps quests have just been a disaster since the beginning. They need to seriously work on their bugs before they drag anything new out. This is ridiculous! There is no excuse for this at all!!

BurgGurl
04-17-2013, 10:35 AM
Still no Alps Tourist Center. Also I'm not getting any Mystery Alps Buildings despite multiple posts asking for them. Have been asking for days and days and days for help upgrading Alps Station. I have asked nearly all of my zFriends, numbering close to 1500 in over the last week and am getting nowhere. Have sent numerous emails begging for help and I get no response, though I do get the form reply asking for my patience while waiting for someone to answer me. Nothing ever comes. Seems like things are going from bad to worse here.

Joanne Saxon-Green
04-17-2013, 11:45 AM
I have the same problem. Today I wanted to get support bc the splash page will not go away and allow me to play the game. I can't find the link for help so I'm answering your post hoping that someone will answer and I can find out too. Come on this is a game not rocket science!!!!

Ursula Cinquetti
04-17-2013, 05:44 PM
Any word on the numerous bugs in the Alps quests?

PointlestAnimal
04-18-2013, 04:17 AM
Found the Village Hall but need three expansions why three not one always have been one to get the buildings. Apls Tourist Centre still waiting for not find this building any where?! Please help me.

BurgGurl
04-18-2013, 06:20 AM
I believe I found the Alps Tourist Center in my city, far far above the expansion line - but I couldn't click on it to confirm and when I returned from a neighbor visit it was gone again. Figures.

bhmadsen
04-18-2013, 09:25 AM
The Alps Village Hall just arrived in my inventory. I'm still missing the Alps Tourist Center.

bhmadsen
04-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Well, miracle of miracles, the Alps Tourist Center just appeared in the absolute last unexpanded square in my city. I hope the rest of you get yours soon too.

chrystalyn
04-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Hello Mayors,

A fix for this issue "Alps Village Hall and Alps Tourist Center missing" has been implemented today. Please check your Cities and let us know if you're still having the same problems. Thanks! :)

fmangano
04-29-2013, 04:11 AM
********MODERATOR EDIT***********

This issue has already been forwarded to the Team. We'll update this thread as soon as we get any update regarding this. Thank you to those who reported. Btw, I also moved your posts to Bug Reporting for better tracking. ;)

Act 2, parts one and two say you need to expand to the Alps Village Hall, and Alps Tourist Center. Does anyone know where I might find these two items in inventory? I looked all around and couldn't find them.

I was fully expanded before the alps came along, and now it looks like the Alps have given us six or seven new expansions on our Northern border. I expanded into two squares nearest the Alps train platform, but can't find the Village Hall or Tourist Center up there.

Hi, My Alps animal park has disappeared can you please help.:confused:

flamelle
04-30-2013, 12:19 PM
When will the ski Alps building return so i can finally upgrade it???????? As the quest tells me i did expand to it..but it is kinda hard to upgrade it if it's nonexisting!!!

CTuit
04-30-2013, 06:17 PM
I have a couple of buildings left to expand to, how do I know which is the Alps Village Hall?

ShellyS555
05-04-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm still missing most of the Alps buildings. Maybe the ones available to buy should be switched from cash to CV coins until this is fixed so we can buy them without having to spend actual money.

mken64
05-16-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm still missing the premium tourist photo gallery, the premium ski equipment store, and the premium animal hospital.