PDA

View Full Version : KNOWN ISSUE Farmville 2 Shock wave Keeps on CRASHING

Pages : 1 [2]

ember rose collins
10-24-2012, 05:27 PM
same here and have all latest updates on our computer. firefox says the only way to fix the problem is to go back to old firefox. stupid really. what's the purpose of telling you you need to update then tell you to reverse what you did.

Gwen Hick
10-24-2012, 05:57 PM
i can't even get to the adobe crash message---i can't load at all. tells me to upgrade to newer version of adobe--i do---and still nothing.

Michael Beebe
10-24-2012, 06:03 PM
i am still experiencing difficulty loading farmville2. it will get to about 80% loaded and then the adobe flash player plugin will crash. i use firefox, i'm playing on facebook, and it started about 2 days ago. i have done everything i am supposed to do such as update plugins, update browser etc etc and still it wont load up. any help or info on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Lady Knight2
10-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Farmville is not working since 10/24/12. Adobe Flash keeps crashing. I updated my flash player thinking it was that, still the same issue arises and I get this error each time: Flash Player: 11.4r402 message PLEASE!! PLEASE!! FIX!!! I see I am not the only one having issues. People are leaving the game because they can't even get pasted the loading screen. I will wait a bit longer, if this issue is not resolved soon I will quit all Zinga games if the staff can not do what is needed to run these games. From the look of previous posts many member are or have quit Zinga FB games. Btw, I use Firefox and tried IE with the same problems. So I know its not my end, its Zinga/Facebook side. Thank you.

Heather Shulkin
10-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Tried to buy/expand to the Milk Meadow and the plug-in crashed. When I reloaded the money had been spent but the land was now unavailable because I didn't have enough money. Please fix this. Thank you.

Mary Ruth Mendoza
10-25-2012, 12:51 AM
whenever i logged in to farmville2 i always got this crash for flash player, although i reinstall the flash player...

i cant play, my plants are withered... can you do something about this... :mad: :mad: :mad:

fyrgoddess
10-25-2012, 01:04 AM
firefox and FV2 have not been working well together. Try playing with Internet Explorer. I have been playing on IE since the crash problems began. It's not perfect and does reload sometimes, but it does work. Also noticed less reloads playing on zynga.com versus facebook. Hope this helps. Happy Farming!

shazzie
10-25-2012, 01:08 AM
Still no luck getting in today..poor chookies are getting hungry lol...

Petrandy
10-25-2012, 01:16 AM
I have the same problem....Tries google chROME AND INTERNET EXPLORER, tried on 3 different computers tried zynga and normal.... I even deleted all cookies, cleared the cache and defragging the COMPUTERS............. Nothing helps its still not working

lynnb65
10-25-2012, 01:17 AM
Every time I try to open the game, it loads half way and then the adobe crash message appears. This is only happening with Farmville 2. It is working for the other Zynga games that I play. I have updated to the latest version of the flash player and it still crashes every time I try to open it. Please help :(

Same here i haven"t been able to load the game for 2 days now does anybody ever read these posts and fix the problems

fyrgoddess
10-25-2012, 01:22 AM
What does seem to work most of the time is using Internet Explorer on zynga.com. It might take quite a few attempts to load and need reloading while visiting neighbors, but has been the best combo work around so far. I say this as I have tried multiple browsers on both facebook and zynga.com Hope this helps.

tgwen
10-25-2012, 02:09 AM
Now on day 3 of Shockwave Flash crashes. Cannot load the game. Have quests that are now expired, that I could have completed if I were able to get into the game. I already had the latest version of Flash, but for laughs - I uninstalled - and reinstalled - with no luck. I tried rolling back to 10 - but of course that doesn't work, either. Getting really disgusted, and nearing ready to give up on the game.....

fyrgoddess
10-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Try using internet explorer and play on zynga.com. It seems to be the best combo to get on to play and have the least amount of reloads. It might take a few trys, but better than nothing until it's reseolved. Hope this helps.

fernzAdriano513
10-25-2012, 08:19 AM
HELP!....for several days now Adobe Flash Player is crashing when I play Farmville2....for a while it would ask me to reload, but now it wouldn't even let me reload. :( Adobe Flash is up to date....I just recently updated it. Is Zynga even trying to solve the problem? I am sure that there are others that are having the same situation as I am.

AvqataR
10-25-2012, 08:27 AM
yes....
Farmville 2 does not start.
Opened with Internet Explorer, the page cannot be displayed
Google Chrome is opening up a white page.
Farmville 2 game does not turn on for a week.
Could you please help me.

moresno
10-25-2012, 08:40 AM
I am having the exact same problem but I can't seem to find an answer.

ember rose collins
10-25-2012, 08:42 AM
yep. same here for my son and i for two days now. according to my error console in firefox tools then web developer you have an "Error in parsing value for 'filter'" Declaration dropped. etc. attached is what i had to copy and paste into paint program. Maybe it will help you.55729

moresno
10-25-2012, 08:44 AM
After logging into Farmville 2 the adobe flash plugin crashes and won't restart. I have updated the adobe flash. This is the 3rd day in a row I have not been able to get into the game.

kirica
10-25-2012, 08:48 AM
Same here I have two computers with windows 7 and 8 and same error:

ember rose collins
10-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Same here I have two computers with windows 7 and 8 and same error:

well, hopefully between what we both got it will help fix the stuff. my web design teachers made us memorize this: "never put anything up on the web without thoroughly making sure the code works for all browsers and everyone" some of my class was web design, some programming and some gaming. they wanted us to know what not to do. was even on all the tests...just in case we might forget, i gues...lol. i am old and it reminded me of my grade school teachers who were nuns.

Chaeli Bana-Prionnsa
10-25-2012, 10:33 AM
So for 4 days now I have been unable to play because Adobe Flash Plug in Crashes. I have submitted crash reports, re-downloaded it and uninstalled and re-installed it. I am unable to play the game. Any suggestions? :(

mytmouse269
10-25-2012, 10:42 AM
I have had the same problem. I have uninstalled adobe flash and reinstalled two times to no avail. I keep sending crash reports, but this has failed to resolve the problem as well. I am also looking for suggestions other than opening it in another browser.

Marvinhartw
10-25-2012, 10:45 AM
I have tried to load Farmville2 for 3 days and it keeps crashing, I have checked my flash program and it is the current level what is wrong

Michael Beebe
10-25-2012, 10:47 AM
I too am having the same problem's. I have done everything like other's have uninstall reinstall and still nothing and still no answer's from Zynga or support. I want my Farmville 2 back.

ncohen
10-25-2012, 10:48 AM
I have tried to load Farmville2 for 3 days and it keeps crashing, I have checked my flash program and it is the current level what is wrong

I've been having the same problem when I play on Firefox. Supposedly it's an issue with the current flash player. Great news huh? I have been playing on internet explorer and dont have that problem.

Michael Beebe
10-25-2012, 10:53 AM
I've been having the same problem when I play on Firefox. Supposedly it's an issue with the current flash player. Great news huh? I have been playing on internet explorer and dont have that problem.

What's odd is Farmville 2 is the only game affected on firefox by this, all the other game's i play with Adobe work just fine.

Shannon Brake Elliott
10-25-2012, 11:16 AM
I still haven't been able to play using Mozilla through facebook or zynga. This is the 3rd day now. I tried playing through Google Chrome but it was very slow and the flash player would become unresponsive. I have the most up to date versions of Mozilla and Adobe. Has anyone heard anything from Zynga that would suggest that they are aware of this problem and working to fix it? My Chefville is working just fine so it must be something with FV2.

quechonndn
10-25-2012, 12:16 PM
I am having the same issue and i want my money back if it is not able to be fixed...:mad: i have been having this problem since last week... smh!!!!

Lily Bader
10-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Well, by the lack of acknowledgement of any problem, I feel very disappointed with FarmVille 2. You would think that someone from Zynga would at least say "were working on it" but not a word.. "IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE???" Can you please let us know what's going on... Even if you don't know at the moment.. A "working on it!" would let us know someone is out there.. Thanks!!!!!!!

Lyana Curry
10-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Anything new on this issue? it seems bugs become "known issues" a long time after being first reported. I'm also having this issue with the adobe flash player crashing as it loads (now it doesn't even try to load, it crashes immediately) I use Firefox 16.0.1 in Windows 7 64-bit version. Using IE gets me in the game, but it's much slower and overall not really up to par. Everything like flash is up to date as everyone else said, but maybe there's a pattern?
To all who have the crashing issue: What is your operating system? is it a 32 or 64-bit? is everyone using a 64-bit?

Jackie_Null
10-25-2012, 03:09 PM
For the last two days I've come on to Farmville 2 only for me not to be able to gain access because the plug-in keeps crashing.

mz sama
10-25-2012, 03:34 PM
It's been like 3 days now I haven't been able to play. Each time Adobe Flash Plugin crashes on me, both directly from facebook and also from the zynga site. I am using the latest Firefox and updated to the latest Flash. I am also wondering if anyone is even looking into this since others can still play, but we cant...

Andrea King
10-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Every time I try to open the game, it loads half way and then the adobe crash message appears. This is only happening with Farmville 2. It is working for the other Zynga games that I play. I've tried to play both on Facebook & on Znga. i've had this problem for 3 days now.

Bill Vyse
10-25-2012, 03:59 PM
OMG,

I have to use firefox to get my gifts as IE won't show my gifts, but i have to use IE as firefox crashes the flash, oh, i also have no quests anymore

Frustration

Zachary Sonicfast
10-25-2012, 05:12 PM
I too have he same problem with Flash Plugin Crashing.
I discovered that it is a memory leak in Flash.
Chrome and looked at the memory use. As time went on it went from 45% of my RAM to 72-74% of my RAM.

It crashes about every 25-30 minutes.
The attachment shows a massive amount of ram needed.
I have Win7 Home premium, core i5, 4gb ram, running latest chrome & flash. Whole computer is up to date according to windows. I would run firefox or internet exploder but both of them are quite slow.
I might try running from Linux to see if the problem persists if windows will let me (very bad UEFI issue).

It *might* be bad script calls for flash and not releasing when finished. Flash & chrome might both be OK.

If no one has the problem with other flash sites then the problem lies with poor programming on Zynga's part (historically).

Bodhmall
10-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Been having this problem for a couple of days now, only with FV2, in Firefox and Chrome. While the grey crash screen is up in Firefox I checked the error console and this is what shows up every few seconds:

Error: Error: Permission denied to access property 'toString'

leonaisminasmom
10-25-2012, 07:52 PM
I uninstalled Adobe Flash and then re-installed it. I have been crash free for days now. Try it. It should work. This I got from FireFox support. Hope it helps!:o

Nunnu
10-25-2012, 08:26 PM
I uninstalled Adobe Flash and then re-installed it. I have been crash free for days now. Try it. It should work. This I got from FireFox support. Hope it helps!:o
Did'nt help for me :(

STelios Chatzidakis
10-25-2012, 09:54 PM
same thing here ..and starts geting me crazy using the following
firefox 16.0.1 & safari 5.1.7 with the latest updates on ..
Adobe flash player laest updates ...Last update at 01.00 pm today.
Playing the game through both fb and zynga .com (firefox & safari).
sometimes it loads by itself but after 30-40 page reloads .
And finally it started 2 or 3 days ago...
This happens ONLY in this game ..Hidden Cron ,Bubble saf dont happen anything
Wish you do somethin about it and also this was a helpfull report

STelios Chatzidakis
10-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Lily Bader
Lily Bader is looking for cookies. New to the Forums
Well, by the lack of acknowledgement of any problem, I feel very disappointed with FarmVille 2. You would think that someone from Zynga would at least say "were working on it" but not a word.. "IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE???" Can you please let us know what's going on... Even if you don't know at the moment.. A "working on it!" would let us know someone is out there.. Thanks!!!!!!!

;):cool:
u said everything in just few lines ... thumbs up:o

albafus56
10-25-2012, 10:39 PM
Whenever I try to open Farmville 2 my adobe flash plugin crashes. It has been doing this for the last 2 days.:mad:

LucieF79
10-25-2012, 11:46 PM
I have exactly the same problem for the last 3 days. Farmville 2 is the only game by which the problem occures. And I have the latest version of Adobe Flash Plugin. I tried to install a former version, which didn't work. Then I reinstalled the latest version but nothing changed. What is the problem then???

Lisa Anne Marshall
10-26-2012, 12:58 AM
I paid for the starter pack 3 days ago....An hour later i had this problem & have had it ever since. Alot of ppl on my friends list seem to be able to gain access to the game as they are still sending requests etc....I can't even load the game :( I have been in & out of here for the past 3 days now & i have still to see any mods/admin or whoever shed some light on this situation?????? Have they taken my money & ran lol I've tried different browsers, cleared cache..blah blah blah....ive done it all....but still nothing.....ZYNGA YOUR PLAYERS ARE NOT HAPPY....PLEASE FIX IT.....or at least let us know you are trying!!!!!!!!

Cheryl Chefville
10-26-2012, 04:24 AM
I recently fixed the issue of having 2 Flash players installed. However, after disabling PepperFlash, Flash player has started to crash each and every time I try to access the game. I have already completed a search of the internet and these forums for similar issues but have found none. Before you ask, my computer is up-to-date and so is Flash player. Any help would be appreciated. Very frustrated here as I despise IE for game play.

Aerrell
10-26-2012, 04:37 AM
the same thing is happening to me i've tried on chrome, firefox and ie. I've made sure that al software is up to date and browsers are up to date. Farmville 2 is causing flash to crash before it even loads has been happening going on for 3 days now. Its only happening on FV2, castleville, chefville, cityville and theville all load just fine

declay75
10-26-2012, 06:07 AM
for over a week now when im trying to load fv2 its gives me a crash report and all my friends can get on it but me :(

autosgames
10-26-2012, 06:12 AM
same to me ... today i clear cookie and can't play Farmville2 .... HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error.

Rachel O'Leary Rhoton
10-26-2012, 06:40 AM
I've been having the same problem all week. I'll send the crash report and try to reload the game, but same thing. I've uninstalled and re-installed Adobe Flash several times and still can't get it to load. Every once in a while it will load, but only for about 5 minutes and just randomly crash. Is there any way to fix this. None of my friends seem to be having this issue.

MalibuCathy
10-26-2012, 06:42 AM
Me, too, especially, CastleVille. Very, very annoying.

Shannon Brake Elliott
10-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Day 4... no joy. Still crashing every time. :mad::mad:

Shannon Brake Elliott
10-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Hooray... it's a "Known Issue". Now I just wish SOMEONE would let us know SOMETHING!!!

hotwlady
10-26-2012, 12:44 PM
I have dont all the updates to the flash and I am using mozilla fox on my comp and it still will not let me on FV2. I havent been able to get on it in several days....

Winds of Change
10-26-2012, 01:37 PM
To all who have the crashing issue: What is your operating system? is it a 32 or 64-bit? is everyone using a 64-bit?

My computer is a 64 bit system, but not sure why this might matter. I play a few other Zynga games, and this does not happen. In order to play FV2, I have to do it via Chrome, which is a bit laggy. It will sometimes crash in Chrome, but usually after playing for a while and not that often. I've always used Firefox, and it's always worked.

Lyana Curry
10-26-2012, 08:36 PM
My computer is a 64 bit system, but not sure why this might matter. I play a few other Zynga games, and this does not happen. In order to play FV2, I have to do it via Chrome, which is a bit laggy. It will sometimes crash in Chrome, but usually after playing for a while and not that often. I've always used Firefox, and it's always worked.

I was really asking due to the lack of answers to the problem. It might be a reason, or it might not. I just saw a pattern with people using a 64 bit system with Firefox then having this issue so it was just an idea. Glad that they are acknowledging it now, just waiting for a comment from them now.

Engram Elizabeth
10-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Freezes up,says Shockwave Plugin is not working. Also says I need to update Flash.Have done all of that,and it says Farmville2 is in 3D now? what is happening?
:confused:

WolfyMontgomery
10-26-2012, 10:17 PM
I HAD thought that maybe it was fixed for a little bit, since I was able to access FV2 yesterday. I get home today though and I see it's back to it's old tricks. I already lost one big crop of wheat from two days ago when my flash was crashing constantly.

So here's my data again:

Flash works on all other zynga and non-zynga games. Fully updated and I even have Realplayer (which is apparently a suggestion for stability on the flash website).
Firefox fully updated.
Windows 7 64 bit. 6 gigs ram, Radeon graphics.
My computer is capable of running LOTRO and other mmorpgs with massive graphics turned way up, so I know it is not the hardware.

Oh yeah, edited to add that I cannot access it on either Facebook or Zynga, which I will connect through either site and do so (or rather "did so") regularly.

xcloverx
10-27-2012, 11:32 AM
I too am having flash issues but I want to know about the stuff we're all missing, like the holiday quests. Those are going to be extended for people like us right? I really want to enjoy the holiday stuff and I don't want to miss out on it cause the game is screwed up.

I mean if I chose to not log on and missed it fine, that's my bad, but I'm TRYING to log in and can't. So that stuff should be extended for a few days at least for those of us that CAN'T log in but WANT to.

Little1md
10-27-2012, 01:06 PM
I have firefox/mozilla - continually receiving shockwave crash errors. followed a suggestion to use an earlier version. However, once that is enabled, I receive message that my shockwave needs to be upgraded. vicious circle. I've switched to google chrome, however that is sporadic. the game plays but is stilted. keeps freezing and working, etc. i also had someone tell me to update my video drivers. according to all my sources, they are updated. can't wait for the fix.

WolfyMontgomery
10-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Bumping the thread again so the moderators knows that this is still an ongoing issue.

It seemed to work fine for me for a little bit today, got in, started doing things, but then it crashed. Yet again. And when I tried to reload it actually gave me a major "visual C+++ error" thing instead of the regular "flash player has crashed". Either that was a one-time fluke, or the crashes are crashing harder apparently.

ShariAnnMattice
10-27-2012, 04:38 PM
I am also having a problem with my flash crashing message then the black screen, & not letting me play at all after that! I've tried all the advice of stopping a flashplayer if you have more than one in your list of plugins, plus I've tried alternating switching off the shutting down of the two players listed there; but shutting down either one still leads to the flash player has crashed message, when playing farmville2! I haven't yet today tried out cityville as of yet! This problem is due to a recent change that you have made, cause it was working fine after I'd last talked to one of your online agents!

vasileiouanna
10-28-2012, 05:19 AM

i want you Zynga to unwither my crops! it s been almost a week i cant play because of shockwave flash

William Wood
10-28-2012, 08:24 AM
everything was working fine until a few days ago. now the graphics are shotty and it freezes everytime i click once on anything,its frustrating.i might have to quit playing it.My flash player is up to date and all my other games work just fine.I really like playing but if this does not get fixed soon i'm shutting down my game.

gidget94
10-28-2012, 09:51 AM
I am using the Firefox Mozilla and I play the game on Facebook. I have not been able to play this game on Firefox for a week now. I also have the same problem with Ruby Blast. All I get is the Flash Player Plugin has crashed. I have all the current updates for both Firefox and Flash. I have even dumped Flash and reinstalled it and it doesn't work. Please can you get this issue fixed.

Thanks.

quechonndn
10-28-2012, 04:22 PM
I am having the same problem! this is so on my nerves...:mad: it was working for a minute then it goes out again. can you please fix this so i can continue to farm:confused:

dilandauluv
10-29-2012, 06:58 AM
Regrettably, the only way I have been able to play this game is with Internet Explorer...I hate it, but I like this game enough to sacrifice some of my online security. It would be refreshing if the game developers would offer an update as to the progress of the fix for this issue.

AntsKelly
10-29-2012, 06:12 PM
I usually run firefox, and although I wasnt having any issues, I upgraded to the latest version of flash because of the notification down the bottom of my FV2 screen that said I was playing without graphics acceleration and needed to upgrade.... ok, so I did that - and now, using Firefox and the latest version of flash as you have recommended, I cant load my farm at all???? in other words, you told me to upgrade when there wasnt an issue, and now I have, there is.... I have to play in Chrome (which is slower and jumpy), or I cant play at all :( so people, Id suggest not following the recommendation to upgrade at all - unless you are a techead who knows what they are doing - ive upgraded, and I have no knowledge of computer stuff, I just follow the prompts - and now I cant UN-upgrade :(

marminx
10-29-2012, 07:10 PM
Flash crashing is actually an issue with flash itself. Firefox does offer solutions to help. http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/adobe-flash-plugin-has-crashed.

dilandauluv
11-01-2012, 04:03 AM
All of a sudden FV2 is working in Firefox again...um...thank you to whoever fixed it???

BTW:

Flash crashing is actually an issue with flash itself. Firefox does offer solutions to help. http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/adobe-flash-plugin-has-crashed.

The above was not the solution as I did the steps they suggested several days ago and the game just started loading yesterday for me.

Shyan Myn Yap
11-01-2012, 06:15 AM
Mine crashed while i right after i bought a land expansion, then when i reloaded the page, the game did not save the progress i.e the land expansion, but i lost all my resources.

techmitch
11-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Was using Chrome but since Oct 9th (last update of Flash), it has been lagging, and I am constantly getting the message that Shockwave has crashed. I had enough so I tried my good old Internet Explorer 9 and WOW... The game is flying with no lagging at all. I would suggest you all move to IE for the moment until such time as Chrome or Firefox come out with solid ufixes or upgrades to heir version of Flash.

afmom9
11-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Happens with both Firefox and Google Chrome. Almost always loads fine, then nothing but crashes on both servers & my other games & even FB are now crashing!! Please help!

GraemeD
11-02-2012, 04:58 AM
Is this the 'Exclamation Mark' bug ? This problem forced me to stop playing 'CastleVille'. Once the problem appeared there, it gradually became worse, finally making the game unplayable, and was never fixed. When I moved over to play 'FarmVille 2', I thought I'd seen the back of it, but today it is back !!! I have only ever seen this problem in these two games.

techmitch
11-02-2012, 06:24 AM
Is this the 'Exclamation Mark' bug ? This problem forced me to stop playing 'CastleVille'. Once the problem appeared there, it gradually became worse, finally making the game unplayable, and was never fixed. When I moved over to play 'FarmVille 2', I thought I'd seen the back of it, but today it is back !!! I have only ever seen this problem in these two games.

I don't know what browser you use but Zynga is recommending Firefox of IE. Right now, I am using IE9 and it's just flying right through.

Erge Santos
11-06-2012, 09:55 PM
After the Farmville 2 loading screen, my farm freezes and followed by a flash player crash. I tried to play from different computers, including freshly installed Windows 7.

mao fu
11-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Hey, I needs lots of Neighbors. Please add me, Thanks =) https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003962266256

Leleko
11-07-2012, 05:01 AM
Hey ZYNGA,
I was up to finish the task of unlocking the SILO when the game crashed.
When I reloaded the game it was still locked. I sold all the stuff I had to complete the task.
How could I have all back?

It could be helpful having a SAVE GAME or a BACKUP button.

Honour666
11-08-2012, 02:19 AM
This happened to me while I was selling items and I have lost over 38000 because of this... will this be creditted later or do I have to start again collecting items to sell??

Mimi Hendrix
11-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Uff, since yesterday I can`t play. After the Farmville 2 loading screen, my farm freezes and followed by a flash player crash.
Can you fix this please?

CasaMio
11-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Fv2 keeps telling me they need to update every time I try to put back my animals stored!?! I have place for 45 animals but have only 40??? This is bugging me and needs to be solved because I need those hen to get eggs ;) Thank you

Aaron Barnes
11-08-2012, 07:51 PM
I am having this problem also. I cannot get on my farm. I can get on my wife's farm, son's farm, brother's farm from the same laptop computer just fine. Everytime I try to go to my farm, the shockwave crashes upon my farm loading up. However, this just started tonight. It worked fine earlier this afternoon. But now, nothing. I even tried with another brand new laptop and get the same result.

Please help.

GranGran6
11-09-2012, 07:48 PM
I am experiencing the same thing on all of my zynga games. This happens with Chrome, Rock Melt, IE8 and Firefox. All of my browsers are updated and so is my shockwave.

bullard55
11-10-2012, 05:56 AM
Mine has been doing this for a week nowPlug In (Shockwave Flash) is unresponsive"...Please fix or i will move on to a game that works!

froggy64
11-11-2012, 07:46 AM
I use firefox and I get those error messages shock wave has crashed

Morbo MorboCorp
11-12-2012, 02:39 PM
FYI - Shockwave crashes about every 20-30 minutes, in Chefville and FV2, a little less often in Hidden Chronicles. I'm using Adobe Flash in Mozilla Firefox now, but it happened as often in Chrome and IE. I've seen this problem for months.

Linda Kosoff
11-14-2012, 08:57 AM
FV2 won't load, with the shockwave error message appearing, as detailed in original thread. I've started using Mozilla and have the latest version of reader, everything's up to date. Still I can't get into FV2. I notice the original date of this bug is two months old. That's about as long as the game has been running. I guess I won't be playing it

bjthompson64
11-18-2012, 05:23 PM
i keep getting shockwave plug-in not responding and shockwave crashed notice. how do i fix this

Catherine Milan
11-20-2012, 06:56 PM
i've updated my flash player and still yet i cant play farmville 2. . i also downloaded the latest flashplayer and still the same problem. . what should i do. . .by the way im using a netbook. . .can i play farmville 2 in my netbook.???

Todd Rebic
11-27-2012, 10:38 PM
I have 7 dif. browsers and mozila works the worse and my flash is updated

**********************Moderator Note**********************

This is a Known Issue (http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?1588159-09-14-2012-%E2%80%93-Shockwave-Plugin-Crash):

09/14/2012 – Shockwave Plugin Crash

Last Update: 09/14

Description:

Players are receiving an error message when playing that states: "The following Plug In (Shockwave Flash) is unresponsive". This indicates that Shockwave has crashed. Please note: the error message may differ depending on your browser.

The FarmVille 2 studio is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.

Workaround:

Playing on Mozilla Firefox with the latest version of Flash can help this issue. For assistance upgrading your Flash version, see our guide here: http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?1568873-Adobe-Flash-11-Install-Guide!

Additional Information:

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.

**************************End Note************************

Trying to load my game tells me I need to update my Flash. I have Chrome which updates it automatically. Flash version is: 11.3.31.232. This appears to be a recent, substantial problem for many of the new and existing players looking to play the game.

vjbunny93
11-28-2012, 03:29 AM
I am having same issue

Zachary Sonicfast
11-28-2012, 04:46 AM
Rather interesting that shockwave NEVER crashes on Linux or Mac....

Sissy Stachura
12-11-2012, 10:48 PM
I keep getting KILL PAGE messages..........what do I do?

Zachary Sonicfast
12-12-2012, 06:46 AM
I keep getting KILL PAGE messages..........what do I do?

I just click on wait. It will usually rectify itself. If you get it a 2nd time in a row just close your browser and open it again.

Some of the problem is caused by shockwave. But most of the problems are caused by Zynga/facebook due to bad scripting and other issues.

Remember, people that make the games are human and do make mistakes. Try to be patient. I did notice that if you get an updated version of flash the problems go way UNTIL zynga/facebook discovers it. No problems for a few days they they seem to mess it up apparently by trying to take advantage of the updates.

As I study the frequency of problems and think about things it seems to me that each person gets access to different servers and sub parts of the program/game you are using instead of everyone just using the same things. This may be true even if you and say a friend are similar in game progress.

Friends outside the usa do not seem to have as many problems as we do.

It makes one wonder what zynga/facebook are up to.

Emily_Rose424
12-13-2012, 12:52 PM
I've experienced the same thing, however I was able to fix it.

I use Google Chrome and it's the only browser I experience this problem with

I have learned that the Chrome Browser comes already with Shockwave so the one on your computer is combating with the one in the browser. I disabled Shockwave from my browser (NOT the computer) and it works great now. However, for some weird reason, I no longer can view full screen on the game.

Here is a YouTube video that I learned this from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKuxDASZYZk

Zachary Sonicfast
12-14-2012, 06:44 AM
I didn't see anything in google chrome that allows me to turn off shockwave. I just now looked again and there isn't anything there that lets me turn it off.

Zachary Sonicfast
12-14-2012, 06:58 AM
I've experienced the same thing, however I was able to fix it.

I use Google Chrome and it's the only browser I experience this problem with

I have learned that the Chrome Browser comes already with Shockwave so the one on your computer is combating with the one in the browser. I disabled Shockwave from my browser (NOT the computer) and it works great now. However, for some weird reason, I no longer can view full screen on the game.

Here is a YouTube video that I learned this from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKuxDASZYZk

The flash disabling idea does not work.

Flash won't load at all now so I have to turn it back on.

Also that youtube video is for an old version of chrome.

azwheels
12-14-2012, 10:09 AM
Can't play it with Google Chrome, it just won't load.

Caitlin Townsend Johnson
12-14-2012, 10:51 AM
I had just saved up the 20,000 and had the garden clippers and the scones made. I clicked "Expand" and the goats came and started eating the grass then shock wave crashed. I reloaded and came back to the space not expanded BUT my coins gone and all but 3 clippers gone. So it took all the items like it expanded it BUT it did not expand it.

ohcomenow
12-14-2012, 01:44 PM
I had just clicked "SELL" on nearly $30,000 worth of goods when the plug in crashed. When I went back in, I saw I didn't receive coin credit for the sales, but all the goods I sold were gone from the market. I would have had enough money to expand, but nope. Foiled again.

Jenn27
12-15-2012, 06:20 AM
Still having this issue. Have been dealing with this for a few months. It's ALL Zynga games, too. I have Google Chrome and the latest version of Flash (just updated a few days ago).

Kathleen Austin Garner
12-15-2012, 08:24 AM
I am using the mozilla firefox lastest version. I keep crashing when trying to go from neighbor farms to home

kimberley101
12-15-2012, 03:23 PM
I had a crash, just as I was expanding, returned and no expansion to my farm. Can something be done as I worked hard to make that money and feel a bit cheated if I have to do it all over again!!

Yrsa
12-15-2012, 03:29 PM
It crashes in both Chrome and IE. Would be nice if it could be fixed, it's been like this for quite some time now and it's not possible to play the game when it's happening this often..

Gertrud Zimmer
12-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Vielleicht zu schwaches Laptop !? Oder was hast Du ?

Nicole Schlunse
12-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Einen Tag funktioniert alles super, nächsten Tag wieder shockwave scrash (google chrome, über Zynga.com).
Unter facebook läuft es nicht wirklich gut, Freundesliste ist nicht aktuell etc.

Neuistallation flash player/cache löschen/ google chrome neuinstallation bringt auch nichts.

Michael John Kennedy
12-19-2012, 06:00 PM
This is a major problem I loose everything when this happens help from my friend reindeer moss everything when my farm crashes is there a way to recover my items also i purchased the starter pack and did not get the coins i got everything else.

ssurm68
12-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Annoying constant crash of Shockwave (Flash).... Please fix the problem... Will lead to Quit all Zynga Games :(

Zachary Sonicfast
12-20-2012, 10:18 AM
I tossed windows and went to a free version of Linux (Mint specifically). NO MORE CRASHES!
The crashing might have to do with the way windows handles memory issues with shockwave.

lizscrzy
12-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Hello it's been almost 3 weeks since ive been able to play... What are you doing to fix this issue fm2 is already half way loaded and will not go any further, at the rate you guys are going i will miss the whole christmas quest. I might as well just quit playing it all together. Tried all browsers and up dating my flash and clearing cache and history. Now what do i do ? What are you going to do about it ?....

Theresa Dodd
12-21-2012, 02:21 PM
My flash was fine until today. Neighbors bar keeps bouncing back after a visit for a couple of days now. Activity bar stops loading etc.. I mainly crash after going to the craft shops and the tree. Other than that, all was fine until a few minutes ago with three crashes in a row.

Whoever is working on the inside system stuff, relax a few or something! lol Take deeep breaths and come back to it! LOL Good luck but hurry up please :)

Zachary Sonicfast
12-22-2012, 02:04 PM
As a temporary fix download a copy of pclinuxos (older computers) or linux mint (for newer computers). Use them as a run from cd/dvd then check to see if things keep having problems.

I got fed up with the problems of shockwave crashing and switched to a free version of linux. No more shockwave crashes!

I no longer have problems with any web sites. No malware, no spyware, no trojans, and it feels great not having to worry about any of it.

If you try the run from disk version and still have problems not loading then the problems are caused by zynga. Otherwise if the problems go away then the problems are caused by both shockwave and windows.

cjb54
12-23-2012, 04:14 PM
I am on the latest edition of Mozilla and my game crashes at least 2-3 time per playing session. This among other things is annoying. Please fix.

**********************Moderator Note**********************

This is a Known Issue (http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?1588159-09-14-2012-%E2%80%93-Shockwave-Plugin-Crash):

09/14/2012 – Shockwave Plugin Crash

Last Update: 09/14

Description:

Players are receiving an error message when playing that states: "The following Plug In (Shockwave Flash) is unresponsive". This indicates that Shockwave has crashed. Please note: the error message may differ depending on your browser.

The FarmVille 2 studio is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.

Workaround:

Playing on Mozilla Firefox with the latest version of Flash can help this issue. For assistance upgrading your Flash version, see our guide here: http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?1568873-Adobe-Flash-11-Install-Guide!

Additional Information:

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.

**************************End Note************************

Trying to load my game tells me I need to update my Flash. I have Chrome which updates it automatically. Flash version is: 11.3.31.232. This appears to be a recent, substantial problem for many of the new and existing players looking to play the game.

John McKenna
12-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Why when it has crashed do I lose the goods I had been selling as it crashed, I just lost about 45,000 - 50,000 coins because it crashed before coins were added after it reset the goods had gone but no coins added? is there a way I can get the coins added retrospectivley?

Kaylan Draken
12-26-2012, 02:15 AM
I use IronSW and crashed several times and lost several items that way.
Most crash happens when i goto another farm or back home.

I can understand that a crash can happen but so long i lose items then i dont dare to use rl money to play.
The change i lose rl money with the crashes i had is to big.

Cathy Vaughn
12-26-2012, 09:31 AM
shock wave player crash - chrome user- this issue started three days ago-- also( SLOW) neighbor land loading then when it loads it crashes, for three days, --no credit for snow/Goats, I have Full Neighbors bar and takes me hours to complete - just not worth the trouble unfixed..
Thanks
facebook.com/cathy.vaughn.48?ref=tn_tnmn
12:30 pm:cool:

reddkl
12-27-2012, 03:56 AM
I don't know if this helps, but I play on Chrome with all the most recent updates. Three days ago I received notice to update RealPlayer. I updated it and have had Shock Wave crashes ever since. Also, I've got a continual, aggravating notice to "download clip" on everything I try to do. Could that be the problem?

Zachary Sonicfast
12-27-2012, 09:18 AM
I don't know if this helps, but I play on Chrome with all the most recent updates. Three days ago I received notice to update RealPlayer. I updated it and have had Shock Wave crashes ever since. Also, I've got a continual, aggravating notice to "download clip" on everything I try to do. Could that be the problem?

Some of it could be the way windows handles memory issues.

Start>Run type in MSCONFIG press ENTER

Look for your startup tab.

Uncheck Realplayer on Startup and close. Save changes.

Restart and see if that helps.

I suspect that even that won't help but worth a try.

I use Linux Mint (free) now and not one single crash whatsoever since I switched from Win7.

Actually not one single windows problem since then. Umm, really not any problems whatsoever...hmmm...

StormyTX
12-31-2012, 05:57 AM
I keep getting "cannot load Shockwave Flash." Chrome, 1 copy of flash running, happens on laptop AND pc.

Zachary Sonicfast
12-31-2012, 08:13 AM
I keep getting "cannot load Shockwave Flash." Chrome, 1 copy of flash running, happens on laptop AND pc.

Try making a new profile in Chrome.

Wrench>settings>users>add new user

Sometimes that can fix the problem.

Did you try using a run from cd live version of Linux? It uses a different form of chrome and shockwave. And it doesn't make any changes to your computer unless you make it do them intentionally.

I use Linux (installed it) and no more shockwave crashes and such.

Anything is worth a try. If it doesn't work with that then the problem resides with zynga. If it does work in linux then the problem is with chrome or shockwave. You don't have to stick with linux, but it can be a useful tool for times iike this.

bt_battur
01-10-2013, 01:08 AM
Flash player suddenly crashed and reload my farm restarted what should i do i love my farm

KATECOOLEY
01-19-2013, 11:50 AM
Within the past few days, all of a sudden FV2 is locking up my browser with no warning. I'll be playing and then it will slam everything to a halt to the point where I have to close out of Firefox completely and more than once have had to reboot my entire computer to restart Firefox, as FV2 lingers. I don't know if it's related to this, but no other game or website makes this happen. Both Firefox and Shockwave are recently updated versions.

Zachary Sonicfast
01-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Within the past few days, all of a sudden FV2 is locking up my browser with no warning. I'll be playing and then it will slam everything to a halt to the point where I have to close out of Firefox completely and more than once have had to reboot my entire computer to restart Firefox, as FV2 lingers. I don't know if it's related to this, but no other game or website makes this happen. Both Firefox and Shockwave are recently updated versions.

Try getting google chromium/chrome. See if the problem subsides.

Right now, in other games, the newest flash & browsers seem to slow down to that of a dial up connection.

It takes me nearly 2 hours to load most of my game. On a laptop, this depletes the battery.

I did a traceroute to see where the problem is. I get through to zynga but apparently they are having other issues.

The last version of flash had a severe memory leak that gobbled up all available memory. Have to wait and see it the problem returns but an't until zynga fixes things on their end.

It makes me wonder if their techs went to washington or colorado :confused:

Speaking of that. If someone went there and that stuff is legal, then went back to their home state & job, could they get into trouble?
Interesting scenario.

freflyin
01-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Try getting google chromium/chrome. See if the problem subsides.

Right now, in other games, the newest flash & browsers seem to slow down to that of a dial up connection.

It takes me nearly 2 hours to load most of my game. On a laptop, this depletes the battery.

I did a traceroute to see where the problem is. I get through to zynga but apparently they are having other issues.

The last version of flash had a severe memory leak that gobbled up all available memory. Have to wait and see it the problem returns but an't until zynga fixes things on their end.

It makes me wonder if their techs went to washington or colorado :confused:

Speaking of that. If someone went there and that stuff is legal, then went back to their home state & job, could they get into trouble?
Interesting scenario.

Did you ping Zynga? That would tell you where any lag is.

By the way, what's wrong with washington and colorado? There are good, lazy and bad coders (not techs) from everywhere in the country. I'm also not certain what it is that you think they are doing that's illegal...

Zachary Sonicfast
01-20-2013, 05:43 AM
Did you ping Zynga? That would tell you where any lag is.

By the way, what's wrong with washington and colorado? There are good, lazy and bad coders (not techs) from everywhere in the country. I'm also not certain what it is that you think they are doing that's illegal...

LOL. I was making a joke about the the techs at zynga going there because of the new relaxed laws they just passed. I have been to Washington. Nice place too. I hear colorado is excellent as well.

Some free wifi's won't allow people to run a traceroute or ping. They use chained routers and the closest router gets confused and can't do them properly.

The problems with the games are such:
Flash/shockwave has/had a severe memory leak. Zynga is trying to keep too much control over the game and requires the use of multiple ip addresses for different game components-loss of but a few means the game won't work correctly. They also have bad coding. Zynga lost it's 'favorite' status with facebook. Zynga has posted a P/L statement and at last check was losing lots of money (http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/financials/financials.asp?ticker=ZNGA). Obviously they are having to do cost cutting measures like any prudent business would do.

Eventually they will get it worked out, except for the flash/shockwave issue - adobe has to fix that problem.

Syarhah Insyirah Shera
01-23-2013, 05:22 PM
Many times when I leveled up, plant new crops wait for the next day, logging out will give shockwave plug-in crash message. and when i get on the game the next day, I am in the previous level. So frustrating. I think I'll stop playing too.. :(

Zachary Sonicfast
01-23-2013, 05:56 PM
While I don't play farmville, I can sympathize. I have MANY problems in Castleville.

Every time they make an 'improvement' the opposite happens.

You post and post about it and the complaints fall on deaf ears - no confirmation whatsoever they they even looked at a complaint.

It takes me around 2 hours just to load the game and that is IF I don't do much else. Then I pray that it doesn't crash.

There are at least 2 problems -
1) shockwave has a severe memory leak still.
2) the segments of most games are poorly written with loops to nowhere causing freezeups too.

I use linux and have less problems with crashing, but even as great as it is, it still will freeze up the browser. Then restart and wait to load again.

It makes me wonder if the techs went to colorado or washington to work because of the new 'relaxed' laws they just passed. Seems that way because the fixes are awfully slow and sporadic at best.

I have to use 2-3 different browsers to make any progress. Each one to do a different job. None will do it all due to problems.

Twila Gordon Paradis
02-01-2013, 02:43 AM
tHIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR TOO LONG. eVERY DAY AND MULTIPLE TIMES AND OF COURSE THE YOU'VE TURNED THE SOIL.

Stuart Chugg
02-04-2013, 03:37 PM
I am literaly locked out of playing Adobe comes up with a message about wanting to use more memory and when I click allow it just hangs up the whole game ...I am using Mozilla with the latest version of flash which I have reinstalled twice ..still having the problem and it is very frustration had a reprieve when it went away and I got to play but today its back with a vengence PLEASE HELP resolve the issue ..its driving me mad ...

Zachary Sonicfast
02-04-2013, 04:03 PM
I am literaly locked out of playing Adobe comes up with a message about wanting to use more memory and when I click allow it just hangs up the whole game ...I am using Mozilla with the latest version of flash which I have reinstalled twice ..still having the problem and it is very frustration had a reprieve when it went away and I got to play but today its back with a vengence PLEASE HELP resolve the issue ..its driving me mad ...

Get a copy of Linux Mint or pclinuxos. Both are free. Download from the internet. Burn to a dvd, start your computer and boot from the dvd.
Accept anything that pops up except do not install. It will run from disk making no changes to your computer. Both are great testing tools. When finished, restart and it is like you were never away from windows.

Once on the desktop, look at the icon in the bottom left. click on it and then on firefox.

If you are using wifi, then in the bottom right there is an icon for wifi. Click on it then on the network you want to use just like windows (sort of).

If it works with linux and not windows the probelm is with windows. If neither works then the problem is with zynga.

Ludwig Debras
02-05-2013, 03:33 PM
bonjour depuis se matin j essaye de me connecté et je n y arrive pas , le jeux crash a chaque fois si vous pourié faire quelque chose se serai simpa merci

Jeff Eaton
02-06-2013, 08:49 PM
here it feb 6 2013 an it still tells me my shock wave has crashed i upgraded i tried firefox made it worse switch back to google an exsplorer the same will it ever be fix in our life time

Jeff Eaton
02-06-2013, 08:50 PM
ive done all that to we all have that same problem please fix

i.oliver
02-07-2013, 06:36 AM
try this step (http://techlogon.com/2011/08/11/shockwave-flash-crashes-in-google-chrome/),

lourspoler
02-07-2013, 06:57 AM
I can play but the grocery makes me crash! I can't finish the daily quest.

I use google chrome and FV2 worked all the week before today.

jenniferpolen
02-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Am I the only one who's sick of the constant crashing and save problems? If I try to visit neighbors, shockwave crashes, if I try to harvest crops or feed animals too quickly, shockwave crashes, if the game takes too long to load, shockwave crashes, if I get the whoops-a-daisy error, shockwave crashes, when I try to refresh the game after a crash, shockwave crashes. I would love to be able to play this game. I'd even consider spending real money to play it, but given that it takes about 10 minutes for my farm to reload each time it crashes, I just can't risk spending money that could very easily get swallowed by one of these crashes. I've tried different browsers, I've cleaned the cache, I've rebooted, I've updated the shockwave player and the flash player. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO???

Forevever
02-09-2013, 11:07 PM
About a month ago, I stopped visiting neighbors because of the game crashing every 12 or 15.

Everything appears to be fine then suddenly, blank white screen with a giant exclamation point in the middle.

Its very time consuming for me to visit all of my neighbors - I don't know how many I have but its at least 200 and it takes me anywhere from 2 to 3 hours to visit my regulars. I don't mind spending the time to do it, if I break it up throughout the day it doesn't seem like such a hassle, but I would like to visit more than 12 or 15 at a time.

Tonight, I tried again. I spent nearly 3 hours and I really tried to visit everyone but after about the 10th crash, I couldn't stand it anymore.

I guess I can just not visit anyone, but I think its a shame. For 4 months I was an every day visitor, now I'm not....

Forevever
02-10-2013, 09:19 PM
ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get fertilizer from my animals so I HAVE to visit neighbors and I'm sooooo sick seeing this - zynga, you're seriously gonna drive me to drink this week, for real... /rant

GeniaJonesRodriguez
02-12-2013, 09:12 AM
My farmville keeps crashing before I even get started in the game.

Forevever
02-13-2013, 02:06 AM
You can run a really good antivirus and anti-malware application....

But I'm totally clean myself and I crash every 10 neighbors - and I experience intermittent game freezes when the ads come up on the feed.

Have you tried loading it on Facebook/Zynga (whichever one you don't use) to see if the problem persists?

Patricia L Holman
02-13-2013, 11:58 AM
shockwave normally crashes 15-20 times a day, but aftewr downloading the latest Adobe upgrade today it has only crASHED 2-3 TIMES...WORTH A TRY FOR YOU.

Zachary Sonicfast
02-13-2013, 12:51 PM
shockwave normally crashes 15-20 times a day, but aftewr downloading the latest Adobe upgrade today it has only crASHED 2-3 TIMES...WORTH A TRY FOR YOU.

There are several issues causing the problems. of course, some is shockwave/flash.

However the biggest problem is that the programmers write poor coding. They leave too many open 'pointers' to sometimes nonexistant url's. Or nonresponsive url's.

Sometimes those turn into endless loops like microphone feedback of sorts.

Try a run from disk version of linux. It is free and might work better for the time being.

jenniferpolen
02-14-2013, 05:35 PM
I get the same problem whether I use Facebook or Zynga regardless of browser. My computer is clean of spyware and viruses. I have no problem with other flash games so I can't help thinking that its poor coding on Zynga's part and since they seem to crank out a new game every week that they can suck new people into playing, they just don't seem to care about losing the players they already have.

Fred Brinker
02-15-2013, 05:03 AM
what are you doing to correct this issue and hjow much longer must we wait to have it corrected

Swords65
02-16-2013, 08:40 AM
I agree with the poor programming. I am running a 4 core rig with 6 Gb of ram and Ubuntu Linux. This game uses up over 60% of all cores at once as well as almost 3 Gb of ram and STILL CRASHES. There's no way it should use that much resources. I had to upgrade my wife's computer to play farmville or farmville 2. Maybe they will figure it out someday but don't hold your breath. They are too busy creating more games for farmville. Why do we need 8 or 9 farms? Some of us have other things to do.

There are several issues causing the problems. of course, some is shockwave/flash.

However the biggest problem is that the programmers write poor coding. They leave too many open 'pointers' to sometimes nonexistant url's. Or nonresponsive url's.

Sometimes those turn into endless loops like microphone feedback of sorts.

Try a run from disk version of linux. It is free and might work better for the time being.

jcqhrvy12
02-18-2013, 10:15 PM
experiencing same problem as in castleville which I've now stopped playing white blank screen on loading the game looks like I'm going to have to stop playing farmville 2 also it's very annoying spent a great deal of cash in castleville not so much here but no game play whats the use. Wish I could get my money back might as well as put it down the toilet fot what good it's done.

aforester
02-19-2013, 11:16 AM
I am using Firefox with the most updated version of flash player, and it is crashing dozens of times per day...not just every now and then, but almost every 15-30 minutes. I play on the Zynga site, and I have a brand new gaming laptop with one of the best gaming cards and one of the fastest processors and am STILL experiencing these crashes!!! So, I know it has nothing to do with my system.

JaredO
02-19-2013, 05:03 PM
Same boat, can't play for more than 20-25 minutes or after visiting about 8-12 neighbors. Happens in IE9, Firefox, Chrome, on FB & Zinga. My Laptop is WinXP and my PC is Win7, both with gaming cards and over 10GB Ram and both quad-cores.

JaredO
02-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Upgraded to Shock 12.0 and Flash 11.6. Rebooted and only have Zinga up. 1.7GB of memory in use by IE9? CPU is running 57% on all 4 cores. Sorry guys, but that should not be happening.

shilow19
02-23-2013, 12:24 PM
i have the same issue in pioneer trails i use Google chrome explorer dont work for me i like explorer better

patrombri
02-24-2013, 11:18 AM
I am using chrome. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and emptied all cache. I can get on every game except farmville 2. It continues to say shockwave crashed after curser spins for too long. I was having issues in prior days with the game just reloading on it's on while I was playing the game.

tinybill
02-24-2013, 11:51 AM
:mad::mad:Shockwave was fine when the game was release ,And now it is CRASHING every time it go to the game.

PLEASE FIX IT .. THANKS51505
SO I CAN PLAY THE GAME AGAIN.
ever since the last up grade the only way i cam play is via goggle crome , or opera , it wont even load on firefox at the moment ,and it keep crashing to much