PDA

View Full Version : KNOWN ISSUE Farmville 2 Won't Load [OLD]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

austepants
11-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Nope my farm won't load either! Hasn't been since yesterday

Corazon2012
11-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Since this afternoon, for some reason, I can't enter my farm :mad:. I have been asked over a dozen times to install Adobe Flash Player (which has also been asked of me several times this past few weeks) and each time i have done as it asked and downloaded it. I even have restarted my PC a few times but nothing helped.

I have installed this flash player about 10 times already and still cannot get into my farm, what's the problem here. I spent good money on this game and I'm getting fed up at the moment

Leanne Pashen
11-04-2012, 06:43 AM
FV2 is still not loading my own farm!! i still loads up Walters farm instead! Any ideas ?!?!

girl_wonder
11-04-2012, 07:40 AM
When I hit to play, the screen is white. Been that way after several attempts and minutes? Anyone else having that problem?

Monalisa Nakpil
11-04-2012, 07:56 AM
My farm is behaving strangely these past few hours. First, the dashboard was gone on Firefox; I was playing at Zynga.com. It was OK then with IE9. But after about 1 hr, the controls were also gone in IE9. On Firefox, meanwhile, the game won't load, the progress bar gets stuck at about 98%. Same thing happens at Zynga and FB platforms.

Now how would I get my crops back? Yesterday, it was the crops not insta-growing while I leveled up.

Buggy, buggy!

akh76
11-04-2012, 09:49 AM
When I hit to play, the screen is white. Been that way after several attempts and minutes? Anyone else having that problem?

I have the same issue. Tried to clear cache, different browsers etc. But nothing helps.

Jae Deamon
11-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Can't load. I use IE. Also, since I started playing. If I'm in the game. And a friend sends me a item/request. I automatically recieve the white screen, with the "!" in the middle. This has been happening since I began playing. I'm only a level 10. But this is one of the things, that will have me probably block the game. If I can't send/recieve and play. What's the point? Now today, I get online, and can't load up. This happened a few days ago. What did I find when I got back in? All my crops destroyed. Tyvm Zygna.

I used to be a big player of Castleville. Until I started getting these same said issues. Generally speaking, IE doesn't seem to work to well with Zygna games. But plays the rest of them out their, just fine.

Celine Haupert
11-04-2012, 10:00 AM
depuis environs 6h je ne peux atteindre le jeu ! la barre de chargement s'arrete a environ 1 cm de la fin et reste inactive ! de plus impossible de vous envoyer un message avec le lien nous contacter !! par contre la boite des message s'affiche mais apres plus rien ! la mise a jour de flash se fait automatiquement puisque j'utilise google chrome comme moteur de recherche !!! ca devient pesant merci d'agir vite , ma fille s'impatiente !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARGEMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INCOMPLET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasquy Tiranno
11-04-2012, 11:14 AM
From this afternoon Farmville 2 returns window error that there is an issue with saving data to my farm and to try to refresh and retry.

My FB profile: Here (https://www.facebook.com/tiranno71)

michaeljames07
11-04-2012, 01:26 PM
You need to fix the problems I told you the other day I can't build anything and haven't been able to for 2 weeks and you don't help

Moonbeam_2
11-04-2012, 03:17 PM
All of these posts seem to be quite old. However, I am currently having problems with the game asking me to install the latest version of Flash. I have done this but it still wont load the game. However, when I change to a different account on the same computer the game loads with no problem. Unfortunately I am not playing this game particulalry on the other account so am not very far through. I have various tasks which are time dependant and will loose if I cant get on it very quickly. Please solve this problem :'(

Tya June
11-04-2012, 05:07 PM
this is useless. No one gonna fix it!!!
Poor performance!!!!

Aj Lopez Cruz
11-04-2012, 06:18 PM
it's been 2 weeks and i still can't play my fv... cmon do something

pamela strahle
11-04-2012, 06:29 PM
I have not been able to accept request sent nor send any ...I stopped playing Farm Ville after 7 years cause of problems etc thought I would give this ago been loving it and after 3 days of not been able to help or receive help it is getting frustrating and boring just to go in feed and harvest you are starting new games get it right for Christ sake or get these probs sorted out you expect people to pay big dollars for these things and all we are getting is crap

Jerico Divina
11-04-2012, 08:14 PM
You will post a thread like this where you can hear PLAYERS' COMMENTS then you won't read/care about it at all? This is a disappointment for farmville2 players or should I say...ZYNGA players

so please.. Work for it
it's been a couple of weeks ago since I experienced it but then I saw that there are more players who had this problem before me..It makes us think that no matter how long we would wait, you won't care at all.. So if you want ZYNGA PLAYERS' LOYALTY, then consider yourselves worthy for it.

rajranjan
11-05-2012, 01:02 AM
plz try to look into our problems ! the problem is it says server problem Http 500 error , but other can visit help even send gifts to me!!FB account Raj ranjan Email Rajeev.kumar.ranjan1129@gmail.com Plz Any Kind of Feedback from Admin OR Gm Will be highly appreciated!

Rose Wendy Lee Handorff
11-05-2012, 01:29 AM
my game will not load at all, all I get is blank white page on both facebook and zynga, I am using safari and chrome. both have the same issus. it's been like that for two weeks now.

93Gina
11-05-2012, 01:56 AM
Farmville won't load at all. My page just turns blank. This started this morning, last night it still worked fine, planted some crops etc.
I used google chrome and internet explore. Won't work
I usually play on facebook, but now i tried to open it on zynga, but that doesn't work either.
Help:(

Bruno Alexandre
11-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Been having white screen also for 4 days now, not even through Zynga.com i can access.. And no one can give us a feedback, solve the issue, nothing.. kinda sad this kind of user support.. My friends can help on my farm, other friends can access they're farms on my pc's, but not me..

yakirm17
11-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Every time I entered the game I have a white screen some or Http 500 error so it has been a week will not go into

:confused: Thanks assistants

j.sidakova
11-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Yeah I got the same problem...but it´s been happening only today without any error message. Just a white screen and no entering to the game...it sucks :(

j.sidakova
11-05-2012, 11:54 AM
It´s happening again...the game didn´t load all day and now I am already feeling pretty desperate :( I use Google Chrome, got the newest Flash Player version, also the Shockwave player, I am playing on Facebook, the last thing I´ve done on my farm was probably watering some trees but I don´t remember it properly...and it started this afternoon (circa 7 hours ago). Please, help!

j.sidakova
11-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Same problem...

j.sidakova
11-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Been having white screen also for 4 days now, not even through Zynga.com i can access.. And no one can give us a feedback, solve the issue, nothing.. kinda sad this kind of user support.. My friends can help on my farm, other friends can access they're farms on my pc's, but not me..

Same problem...

ladytelita
11-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Game loads then instantly disappears leaving the little exclamation mark. No amount of refreshing will make it load. My son was just on his and it worked fine. It's running through Internet Explorer, via Facebook. Started this evening.

yakirm17
11-05-2012, 02:09 PM
And did you manage that ? I tried every possible browser someone Can help how can convene and updated my java game..

austepants
11-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Playing with firefox on facebook and have not been able to load farmville 2 since Saturday November 3rd. It was working perfectly fine on Friday night.

Bruno Alexandre
11-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Playing with firefox on facebook and have not been able to load farmville 2 since Saturday November 3rd. It was working perfectly fine on Friday night.

Almost the same as me.. This is sad.. at least some explanation, or feedback, would be nice..

Mehmet Burak Arkan
11-05-2012, 03:10 PM
After I had my kitchen feed machine came back but did not come back to me again, please, send the Coop set https://www.facebook.com/cruelc

Mehmet Burak Arkan
11-05-2012, 06:03 PM
kümes'im yok oldu lütfen bana kümes gönderin yeniden :( https://www.facebook.com/cruelc

Sarah-JaneG
11-05-2012, 10:15 PM
I cannot play either. I've been unable to load for nearly a week now, SINCE HALLOWEEN. ZYNGA: PLEASE FIX THIS GAME, AND CHEFVILLE.

Texuga30
11-06-2012, 12:55 AM
After almost 3 weeks, I can finally play my FV2!!!

Go check yours, prhaps you can play too ;)

Dancingramma
11-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Can`t load the game. Not thro Zynga or Facebook...going thro withdrawal already :(

Oh ya.... I just finished inviting a bunch of friends to play, telling them what a great game this is. Arrrggghhhh!

trishb52
11-06-2012, 08:23 AM
message comes up everytime I try to play - Game cannot be saved....then freezes.....help

Jessie R. A.
11-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Playing FarmVille2 (facebook) in Chrome version 22.0.1229.94 m , game will begin to load but only reach 50% on loading screen before becoming stuck. Can access the gifts from friends and send thank you gifts but nothing else.
Tried loading game in firefox (version 16.0.2) on same computer and it works works fine.

Alexa Brkusanin
11-06-2012, 11:06 AM
THANK YOU ZYNGA!
My farm is fixed after 8 days :D
Thanks for support.

rstremme
11-06-2012, 12:50 PM
I have been unable to load farmville 2 today. It's just farmville 2... help asap:mad

whte_goddess79
11-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Wont load at all... "we had some problems saving your farm, refresh & keep farming." I tried several times with no luck. I use google chrome...

Kristen Bright
11-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Using Safari through FB. Game hasn't loaded since Saturday night. Just blank white screen. About to give up and quit playing Zynga games.

have_your_cake
11-06-2012, 04:07 PM
I use chrome too and have frequent crashes. I had used other browsers and switched to chrome because of crashes. I don't think it's the browser, it's the game. I have less crashes when I play thru Zynga instead of thru facebook.

Surreal Evony
11-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Playing on Firefox version 16.0.2. Adobe Flash Player upgraded to latest edition. FV2 crashes every time I load it today. Both in Facebook and Zygna.com. And it's not just the game, its the Flash Player itself crashing. It's never done this before.

msywensky
11-06-2012, 05:24 PM
I've been having issues loading now for months. I try every once in a while, but usually get so frustrated b/c I have to reload ever time I do anything that I just give up. Finally got on and was SOOO excited about the Halloween event. I was only about 8 candies away from completing it all and I couldn't get on at all again. Now this evening, I was able to get on for a few seconds before getting stuck in the eternal loop of reloading only to find out that it has now expired! ARGHHHH... so maddening. And it is sooooo unfair that I couldn't get the kite or the sheep. I'm ready to just plain give up! Any advice or any way we can get the items by still collecting candy or ANYTHING? Not to mention Sandy knocks us out for a few days too. Just beyond disappointed and frustrated.

amberk02
11-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Keeps crashing and making me refresh and start over, playing on firefox on facebook. Works on my husband and sons FB accounts on the same computer. Crashes at random times, most times before I can do anything. Has happened for the last month.

mesaana
11-07-2012, 07:24 AM
I have the same issue with the game incompletely loading, and it is unaffected by any of the usual fixes. Here's what I've tried:

* Clearing my cache, cookies, and all data
* Restarting
* Confirming that my Flash and Java are up to date
* Uninstalling and then reinstalling Flash and Java
* Switching from my default Firefox to IE to Chrome (all confirmed as latest versions with latest Flash and Java)
* Trying access through Facebook and through Zynga.com
* Googling every combination of key words I can imagine
* Swearing at, threatening, and pleading with the computer

Oddly enough, I can access other games through Zynga.com -- Hidden Chronicles, for instance. However, the other main game I play (Castleville) works if I access it through Facebook, but stalls at 95% loaded if I try through Zynga.com. Farmville 2, however, has been inaccessible for about a day and a half, no matter what I try.

Amusingly, if I click on the "buy Farm Bucks" tabs, I get the purchase pop-up, so at least that works. :)

Another thing I've noticed: a difference between http and https access at Zynga.com. This may be irrelevant, but if I use https, I don't get images for the various game, but I do get the splash screen for FV2 and Castleville. Nothing else, but that's something. If I use plain http, I get text only, in something that looks like the ancient text-only Lynx browser.

nikkiface
11-07-2012, 10:01 AM
I can hardly play this game it keeps freezing off and on constantly and then that neighbors bar constantly refreshes it is bugging me too much this really needs fixed to even play the game love it it is so cute but it is like hickupping ( spelled? ) freezing please fix this can not hardly play ty

I am using Mozilla Firefox 16.0.2, Mozilla Firefox Yahoo Edition yahoo- 1.16
i am on windows XP

it loads up and freezes and the i get the message: Oops can not saved farm please refresh and keep farming, but it says this all the time.

dixie1of2
11-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Mozilla Firefox, windows 7, played about an hour ago, came back and stuck at about 75% on load bar. Cleared cache, restarted browser. I didnt try another browser as I have had trouble,(lag, crashes, freezing)playing on any but firefox.

****Edit----Tried internet explorer and got it loaded, see how long i can play before it crashes.....

Gevalian
11-07-2012, 10:07 PM
I have been playing farmville 2 for the past week+ and, while it lagged a little, it was generally ok to play. Now when it loads, the resolution has changed - larger and pixellated - and lag is awful. It is so frustrating to play; I've made it to level 20...and it's now so hard to play. I use Google Chrome; just verified my vid card driver is up-to-date, as are Shockwave player and Java. And I reinstalled both of those. I've ran my virus scan to check for general mischief; clean. I've restarted pc and browser several times... no help. I use Windows XP 32-bit; Radeon HD 6800-series vid card. I don't know what else to do.. help, please?

Edit: my cpu usage is maxing out..and this is a browser game! What's causing this sudden load on my cpu?? Only one browser window open; I've shut down all other applications...and it's still overwhelming my computer! What changed??

Edit #2: Only change I've made is I started playing CastleVille within the past 2 days, and that has been VERY laggy for me. I found it helps to play that last (I alternate between SimSocial on Facebook and FV2, then CV...then I close the browser entirely before playing the others again because otherwise THEY lag really bad. Now FV2 is weird, on both fb and zynga sites. Sims doesn't seem to be any different, though.

Help, please? I'm about ready to give up entirely.

hondenkat
11-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Since 3 days I can't get on my farm.
Using chrome, tried also firefox doesn't matter, also not working.:confused:
Playing on my facebook account

HELP!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!

**********************Community Manager Note**********************

This is a Known Issue.

09/08/2012 – Loading Issues

Last Update: 09/07

Description:

Some players are currently unable to load FarmVille 2.

The FarmVille 2 studio is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.

Workaround:

N/A

Additional Information:

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.

**************************End Note************************

i have problem loading with this game , can't play this game , it won't turn over for me to play the game , please fix this problem:mad:

i can't play this game, can you please fix this problem with the loading issue problem:mad:, it won't turn over for me to play the game , please fix this problem

I'm having big problem with this game, i got the latest Google Chrome , and the latest Flash Player , it won't turn over for me to play the game, it keeps loading and loading won't turn over, can you fix this problem so I can play the game please:mad:

i have big problem with this game , all it is doing is loading loading won't turn over for to play the game , CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM,:mad: there is more people having the same problem, PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM:mad:

Oona2
11-07-2012, 11:40 PM
1. What browser are you using? Chrome, latest version
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? I usually play on Facebook but when the game wouldn't load on FB I tried loading it on Zynga.com, to no avail. The game gets stuck on the loading page in both versions. All other games (Castleville, Chefville and The Ville) work all right on both FB and Zynga.com, but I suddenly wasnt able to play PetVille anymore a couple of months ago and eventually uninstalled that game - although I still had 279 Petcash in my account! I hope Farmville 2 won't have to suffer the same fate.
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? The day before yesterday (Nov 6, evening) I planted white pumpkins, fed all animals and left the game.
4. When did it start for you? Yesterday morning, Nov 7, the game just wouldn't load anymore and won't do this now either.

Mehmet Burak Arkan
11-08-2012, 12:16 AM
I wanted to put my purse pet award-winning reload the page says there was a problem, please help continuously

Minu Mir
11-08-2012, 01:21 AM
io ci giocavo da facebook ma sono tre giorni che non lo carica piu. io ho un mac uso chrome per internet non ho avuto mai problemi, ho fatto anche l aggiornamento di adobe flash player ma niente non lo apre.

hondenkat
11-08-2012, 01:59 AM
Have the same problem HELP!!!!

angels888
11-08-2012, 04:38 AM
Have the same problem HELP!!!!

I am using Firefox and the problem is since the last 12 hrs ...this morning for me. My avi, neighbours and large portions of my farm are missing.
Thanks

hologramm
11-08-2012, 05:16 AM
I am using Firefox and the problem is since the last 12 hrs ...this morning for me. My avi, neighbours and large portions of my farm are missing.
Thanks

I have the same problem except my farm is now one of my neighbours farms and wont go back to my farm

DarkMounty
11-08-2012, 05:21 AM
I haven't been able to play this game since I reached level 8, in Sept months ago, I am using Chrome my screen loads but there is nothing on my farm, everything has vanished, get really fed up as there is nothing I can do except visit neighbours whose farms all load fine can you please fix this been going on far too long?

Corinne Carter
11-08-2012, 06:12 AM
Hie,
I have the same problem. I can't load Farmville 2.
Those are my answers:
1. What browser are you using?
I am using Google Chrome
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook?
I'm playing on Facebook
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened?
Everything was running ok. I fed my animals, gathered my crops and trees, and I cooked. I didn't experience any bug before.
4. When did it start for you?
It started (and I could no play anymore since) 3 days ago.

Thank you for your help, I like this game.
Have a good day.
Corinne

Edgar Juzter
11-08-2012, 06:30 AM
my farm always get this message.. i have Google chrome and its flash player is up to date.. last time i do is visit my neighbors farm after i left it idle for a while it refresh the page on its own.. i cant open now my farm.. hope this picture can help.. please fix it 56819

carolinabeauty_02
11-08-2012, 06:43 AM
I am having this problem. Farmville 2 will not load for me.
Those are my answers:
1. I use Internet Explorer
2. I use Facebook
3. I visited a few neighbors yesterday. Suddenly it showed the exclimation mark. I then tried to refresh the page and it had not been able to upload ever since.
4. It started last night.

This is a Known Issue.

Description:

Workaround:

N/A

Additional Information:

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.

i have problem loading with this game , can't play this game , it won't turn over for me to play the game , please fix this problem:mad:

i can't play this game, can you please fix this problem with the loading issue problem:mad:, it won't turn over for me to play the game , please fix this problem

I'm having big problem with this game, i got the latest Google Chrome , and the latest Flash Player , it won't turn over for me to play the game, it keeps loading and loading won't turn over, can you fix this problem so I can play the game please:mad:

i have big problem with this game , all it is doing is loading loading won't turn over for to play the game , CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM,:mad: there is more people having the same problem, PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM:mad:

Laura Kyyrönen
11-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Why can't zynga just fix the problem, I haven't been able to play fv all day 'cause it stops loading the game about 80% i'm usually using iMac but the game works on windows just fine, so what does this mean? If I change browser on my iMac it doesn't work either, not at chrome or at safari. Can you please fix this I want to play fv again.. Oh and I'm playing in FB

jennifer s
11-08-2012, 07:44 PM
this is what i get also. I have tried loading on both firefox and explorer..no dice on either..i have updated java and flash...i have yet to be able to load this game...about ready to just remove from my facebook.

Borrud
11-08-2012, 08:16 PM
1. What browser are you using? Safari 5.1.7 on Mac OS 10.6.8
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Facebook
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? Was doing general farming when FV2 interrupted for an update. After that the program partially opened, but then crashed. No amount of emptying the cache, rebooting, etc, has brought FV-2 back to the living.
4. When did it start for you? This afternoon, about 4:00 PM PST.

Michael Damsted Jensen
11-09-2012, 05:38 AM
Hello zynga, i have this problem with FV2. Every time i try to load it stops at about 75% the problem did appear yesterday, and today i'm still not able to load the game. I have tried restarting browser, restarting the computer. Nothing so far have worked for me. Currently i'm using Mac OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2. Hope you guys are able to help me out here.

killumshannon
11-09-2012, 05:57 AM
Hi Michael - please click this link for information on how to find your solution and/or get support.

http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?1674406-New-Members-Get-the-Most-out-of-Bug-Reporting-Support-Sections&p=12769999#post12769999

skipper68uk
11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi

Is anyone else's game not loading - just blank white page ?

Have cleared cache cookies etc and nothing

Spotella
11-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Mine is loading with no problems on Google Chrome and FireFox.

skipper68uk
11-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Tried Firefox and nothing will try again later

Thanks

Gastkinderen van Ommen
11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
The game stops loading about 2/3 of the loading bar. I still can read my messages.
1. What browser are you using? Chrome on a MacOS 10.7.5
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Facebook
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? Don't remember
4. When did it start for you? 8 november,

Mehmet Burak Arkan
11-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Thanks a lot in advance famville2 team :)

Samantha Bassett
11-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Really annoying blank screen. I played earlier today and now nothing. I have cleared my cache and everything else.
When will this work?

Brenda Sproul Stewart
11-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Havent been able to get Farmville 2 to load all day today Nov. 9 2012...Is there a problem? Also on the Goals the one where you had yo feed chickens & goats 5 on one & 3 on the other I bet I feed 100 of each & no credit until yesterday several goals I didnt get complete because of the same reason...whats up with that?

lioness_lm
11-09-2012, 06:29 PM
page not loading. Using google chrome playing zynga.com & trying facebook as well. Its loading up then not showing anything on my farm, very frustrating as im on a time limit to complete a task. I've lost 2 days already. I harvested my crops & as i did it all went blank to green grass only with little white squares all over it. Hope you can fix this soon as its very frustrating. Its been doing it since you put the water.org contribute on the page

Oona2
11-10-2012, 12:34 AM
This is day 4 that FV2 isn't loading. I keep helping friends with requests because I can open the mailbox, but I can't play myself as the game gets stuck on the loading page.
I've already reported the issue in this thread giving all the required information. Is anything being done about the issue? It would really be nice to get something like a message from the team because I'm losing patience with your games, Zynga, and if it's used up I'll uninstall and block FV2.

Toni Kinraid-Bisset
11-10-2012, 12:50 AM
Says "whoops a daisy - cant save game, refresh and keep playing" keep refreshing but just keeps doing that grrrr. PLEASE FIX ASAP

frontierville7
11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
I have been getting the same thing as well. Hope it is fixed soon, Ty

killumshannon
11-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi Toni - check out this post to find the best resources for you - your individual account won't be fixed by reporting here. You'll need to see if there is an answer here and/or contact support =) Good luck getting your issue resolved!

http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?1674406-New-Members-Get-the-Most-out-of-Bug-Reporting-Support-Sections

tlowans
11-10-2012, 05:17 AM
Will not load all the way and won't let you do anything. Has been like this since yesterday afternoon. Have tried other browsers but it won't even go to the page. Chrome lets you on but if you harvest something it goes into space and not in your inventory. And also don't have a fullscreen button.:(

proprieter82
11-10-2012, 05:44 AM
I have been having the same problem. I have tried on 3 different computers. My moms will load but mine won't. I updated my Adobe Flash to 11.5 and still having issues.

Julie Bussen
11-10-2012, 06:02 AM
I have been having the same problem. I have tried on 3 different computers. My moms will load but mine won't. I updated my Adobe Flash to 11.5 and still having issues.
I am having the same problem. Due to this my crops have died and some of my tasks are about to expire:mad::mad::mad:

Carolyn Nice
11-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Have been trying all day to load FV2 but none of the action buttons load. The game screen loads but remains as though it is night and none of the action buttons appear. I cannot harvest or feed or anything! My other halfs game works on same computer but not mine! :(

Oona2
11-10-2012, 10:37 AM
After switching to Firefox, I can now play again. The game didn't work with Google Chrome but it does with Firefox. Still, it shouldn't be necessary to switch browsers for just one game. All other Zynga games work with Chrome.

lioness_lm
11-10-2012, 03:33 PM
My farm isn't loading at all & has been that way now for 3 days. Where my farm should be is just a series of little white squares. The pop up comes up for me to place my furnace but the picture has a circle going round as if its loading but it never stops loading. Please help as I am doing a timed quest & have lost 3 days on it. Prob have about 2 days to complete it. This has been a known issue but that post was a couple of months ago so letting you know its re occurring.

PAKISTAN1
11-10-2012, 03:39 PM
:mad::mad:

This is a Known Issue.

Description:

Workaround:

N/A

Additional Information:

suzanzac1
11-10-2012, 07:26 PM
my farm for the last two days loads to a certain point and then says opps refresh we were unable to save your farm. have cleared cache out am getting rather fed up please help

Judy Beaver
11-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Farmerville 2 will not open

DarkMounty
11-11-2012, 01:25 AM
I am using Chrome
I use Facebook
No idea what the last thing I was doing
I have had this problem since September
Really frustrating!

jmhk6
11-11-2012, 05:47 AM
im using firefox and i play from facebook. i havent been able to play for about 2 weeks now!!! the page will not load it keeps showing me a message oops so i click on load but it keeps showing me the same message!

prani2222
11-11-2012, 11:48 AM
i Had same prob ,i try to reload completely by removing app from my FB page,after tht it is not allowing me to load it..
no luck plz suggest..it is been one week...not able to open any app on my page

neese67
11-11-2012, 03:35 PM
game wont load, says errors on page and yesterday although it said there were requests the inbox didnt appear at all

seascaping
11-11-2012, 04:23 PM
1. What browser are you using? - internet explorer
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Both, still can't load game.
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? I planted wheat, did a bit of watering, and that's it.
4. When did it start for you? This morning 11/11/12 and haven't been able to load the game all day.

Here is what I keep getting.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2lc3ghy.png

I can see the animals but nothing else, I can also hear the sound, but I just can't load the game.

Utak Pandesal
11-11-2012, 05:50 PM
I want to play Farmville2 on my pc when my sister is using my laptop but the thing is it's not loading even if I update my flash player or refresh my browser several times. I try opening it on several browser but to no luck. Can you please tell me what the problem is?

jcyann2
11-11-2012, 09:53 PM
I can't load the FV2 game since last week!!! WHY??:mad:

shahadat091327
11-11-2012, 10:09 PM
I am interested with different nasty game. so what i do?

Ayça Akça
11-11-2012, 11:59 PM
what do I do help please .

remines4
11-12-2012, 02:18 AM
I've tried to get on for past two days. Every time it loads to where I can start playing then tells me it needs to reload (We've turned the soil). I haven't been able to play, so I'm sure all my crops, quests are ruined.

Deltas
11-12-2012, 04:27 AM
hi, i havent been able to load the game since yesterday after it crashed !
I was thinking a problem with the shockwave plugin but i restarted my mac and it asnt help in anyway so far - i have cleared catch and history - so did i the cookies and the temps !

I am using chrome for games on FB.

I know all my crops will probly be dead by now ....:(

nipper77
11-12-2012, 04:30 AM
I have been waiting for Zynga to fix the problem i have been having with farmville for 1 and 1/2 years I cant load or get on home farm for 2 1/2 years!!!! I get stuck in the loading bar and as to get on my cell phone YES I said cell phone and go to farmville and switch farms .. but everytime i try to use the HOME FARM on computer, I get STUCK at the LOADING BAR!!! Don't you all think thats a little bit much!!!! come on people! Fix this problem plz!! I have tried un-installing and re-installing the game..i have tried different computers, I have tried different web browsers...also emptyed cache and history, all flash players are up to date soooo WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM??? HELP!!!!!! I even had my computer formatted!! Lol What can i say I love Farmville!!

Ayça Akça
11-12-2012, 05:22 AM
my game will not load , please help

Ayça Akça
11-12-2012, 05:26 AM
Who can help us ,

facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/ayduse1
help please

BlondieS2k
11-12-2012, 06:25 AM
I cant load either. Its been almost a week now. Is anybody gonna do something about it or at least answer to us???

Llaurra01
11-12-2012, 06:35 AM
yep.. still won't load. . They SAY they're working on it... rigggghhhtttttt

PAKISTAN1
11-12-2012, 06:41 AM
game won't load

Chef Moi
11-12-2012, 06:53 AM
Per the instructions, I downloaded the latest Adobe Flash so I could continue playing FarmVille 2. Afterwards FarmVille worked nicely, but ChefVille refused to cooperate. Total frustration, I logged out, shutdown and said goodnight. This morning Chefville is working okay, in it's usual hit and miss fashion, but FarmVille 2 tells me I have to upgrade ... again. I refuse. I am using Internet Explorer because the other browsers are too slow with these games. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

alessahill
11-12-2012, 07:05 AM
yea i have windows 7, use firefox and play via facebook! it constantly just says its crashed.. its gets half way through the load bar then crashes. i send crash reports.. i thought it was my adobe flash player which i uninstalled reinstalled and updated everything computer wise and nothing happened which therefore i researched and see everyone else is having the same issue. except.. ALL of my zynga games are doing this.. i cant play not ONE game! please fix this quickly. It started doing this yesterday afternoon and i was playing these games fine yesterday morning! and it is STILL doing this today.

Carolyn Rietdorf
11-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Why does my game keep crashing it will not load all the way.Getting really tired of this with these games!!!!!!!

remines4
11-12-2012, 03:46 PM
:mad: Starting to irritate me. Keeps saying it can't save my farm then reloads. Has been doing this for 2 days.

debie4242
11-13-2012, 03:05 AM
Two days ago I finished planting my field, harvesting my crops and feeding my livestock went to the kitchen for a drink came back and there was a message saying Farmville2 was having technical issues to please reload. I have not been able to use the Zynga site since. I can play on facebook but not the zynga site. I tried Bingo and Castleville as well as chefville but nothing works the games will not load. Also when I play on Facebook none of my friends show up or visit which is why I prefer the Zynga site. I use Firefox as a browser. Pleased fix this soon or I will stop playing. I have almost a 1000 friends who help me and I them and would rather not play than leave them stranded for help thinking I will be there to help with their requests.

The Intruder
11-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Google chrome via facebook not working via zynga either , tried IE still not loading hits half way and stops
opp system windows 7
planted crops before dinner today ( 11 am GMT)
after a flash upgrade

additional info ....my missus plays Farmville 2 on the same laptop and has no problems accessing the game

tried game on another computer that i know runs FV2 my game will still not load ...methinks problem is at Zynga end not mine.

norvella
11-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Started yesterday, using Chrome. Progress bar gets to about 98% complete and stops. Can accept gifts (assuming that feature is working on the other end). Problem started originally with FV loading but the farm had a weird technicolor glow, and I couldn't do anything on it. Then it stopped loading completely. Chrome keeps flash up to date, and flashblock is not installed.

MizzVixx
11-13-2012, 05:07 PM
For the past two days when i load Farmville, the header and footers on the page load, but the farm won't. I can see that i have messages, but nothing else appears. :(

Cody Steger
11-13-2012, 05:32 PM
My farm will not load, keeps saying refresh.

Camirdra
11-13-2012, 08:36 PM
I am using Google chrome windows 7. I play on facebook and it isnot working on zynga either. It loads most of the way but freezes. I just watered my trees, logged out to make dinner and came back and it was not working.

Frillies
11-14-2012, 02:28 AM
Been having loading issues for over 2 weeks now, so deleted the game in frustration, but game is still there! Tried again to get in this morning and still same problem. Starts loading then just sits there doing nothing. I use Explorer via Windows 7 and have this problem on both Facebook, (where I usually play games), and Zynga.com. I did report this on this forum a short while ago, but no response & no progress.

KrysAngel
11-14-2012, 07:24 AM
I cannot load Farmville 2 too always pops up with a refresh screen and weather I click accept or report it does it each time it refreshes.

Juliana Fiorini
11-14-2012, 11:19 PM
two days ago that I can not open my game, nor by the zynga site or by facebook. my children started playing in my notebook. will that be the problem? what should I do?

Annie McMillan
11-15-2012, 02:54 AM
Have not been able to play any of my games properly for 2 days. Farmville 2 being the worst, will not load at all have been trying all day today so frustrating knowing that all my crops will be gone when I get back. Also I have a problem with neighbour visits not showing. Have 50 odd neighbours & most times get only 3 -4 visitors. I have only just started to play these games & so far the experience is one of total frustration. Zynga you have to do better than this!!!!

fletchly
11-15-2012, 05:08 AM
1. I am using Safari
2. I am playing using Facebook
3. I was in my newsfeed and clicked Farmville 2 from my list of apps but it also happens when I click on items (get milk for example) in my games feed
4. It started about 4 or 5 days ago, I got a message saying to upgrade flash player (which I did)

sheenyb
11-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Hi,
Mange to play this game up till lunch time (GMT) but now it wont load!!! I dont get any error message it just wont load!! Im playing on facebook and using google chrome. Please fix this problem soon and add some more jobs as Ive had no jobs to do for a week or so now.
Thanks
xx

Nicole Kafkas
11-15-2012, 09:09 PM
I was able to login about an hour ago. So far it has crashed once. Thank you.

Eileenconroy
11-15-2012, 09:16 PM
please help I can not accept request this just started today its very annoying HELP

Iquit345
11-16-2012, 02:27 PM
I have tried to login and play farmville2 for several days. Now my crops are dead and I can not play. I keep getting an error report that says to reboot and play again. It keeps repeating the message even after I have reloaded, even turned off my computer and reset everything. I currently play several zynga games and I will no longer play them if these issues are not fixed within 2 days.

Dustystar
11-16-2012, 03:07 PM
What is going on with Farmville2, for the last three days I have been unable to load Farmville 2 completly. Which in returns makes it so I can not play. I get the plots and the animals and that is it nothing else.

What to do.

Rebecca L Williams
11-16-2012, 04:46 PM
unable to load keep getting error message that it needs to refresh i play on facebook and use google chrome its been about a week since i have been able to get on.

Hannah Dunlap-Bates
11-17-2012, 07:37 PM
My farm won't load at all, I hit resend, I got to my home page and go to fv 2 again and it still does not load at all. I was able to hit the little envelope to accepts gifts and requests, but that's it.

Christylight75
11-18-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm on Windows 8 and have lots of trouble with Farmville 2 loading. Can anyone help? When it does load it will go blank a lot and I have to refresh. This stinks :(

tfridings
11-18-2012, 04:17 PM
I can not get Farmville 2 to load. I have installed updates and it still will not load. :mad::(

Salie
11-18-2012, 04:55 PM
Have been unable to play for 2 days. Don't remember the last thing I did before leaving the game 2 days ago. I use Safari and I play through Facebook. What about crops or quest deadlines???

remines4
11-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Is this ever going to get fixed? It hasn't worked for weeks and all I see are "we know about this" but nothing being done. I think I'm just going to uninstall - not worth it.:mad:

lauraws1966
11-18-2012, 07:48 PM
1. What browser are you using? I am using Firefox.
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? I am playing on Zynga.
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened?
4. When did it start for you? 11/18/2012

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

wendyfields
11-18-2012, 08:10 PM
When I try to go into Farmville 2 from my games listing, it just sticks on the loading screen with the bottom half a green color and the loading bare 3/4 of the way full. When I try to go to it through getting a request, it will go to the farm and load, then tell me woops a daisy, I need to refresh!!!

Now when I am able to load again, all my crops are going to be withered. Are you going to replace them?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Angelflake
11-18-2012, 08:13 PM
My FV2 won't load to play, just puts up an illustration of the game. I play through FB on Google Chrome, and this all started on 11/18. Just before this happened, the game "ate" 22 FV2 dollars, don't know if this is pertinent to this issue or not. Please help with this issue if possible, I miss my FV2! *smile*

sonya1956
11-19-2012, 01:19 AM
unable to load keep getting error message that it needs to refresh i play on facebook and use google chrome its been about a week since i have been able to get on.

i have the same problem say woops a daisy please refresh when i refresh still there if the problems continues will stop playing the game and i was doing so well

elica
11-19-2012, 05:04 AM
FV2 Doesn't load. Has not loaded in about two weeks now. Not from Facebook. Not from Zynga. I have tried Chrome, Safari, renewed flash etc. I have even removed the game and tried a fresh start. Nothing helps.
If this has been a "known issue" since september???

Is there anything anyone can do? Or shall I just forget Zynga?
I am used to the fact that Zynga-games get very slow to load when palyed a little while, but this is not the same.

angel_4672506
11-19-2012, 05:54 AM
It has been 2 days now i have not been able to play. my crops are withering. i can accepy everything and it will load. but as soon as it loads the screen goes white and it has a circle with an explanation point in it.. I know its not my computer or anything needs update. ive already chcked all that out. thank you

สุภาพร ศิริทหาร
11-19-2012, 10:29 PM
Help me I do not have the game. It remains now to be done here. I played it. But the game did not help them.57729

Germie
11-20-2012, 02:47 AM
I am pondering Zynga,how it is possible,that I,running a computer that is not 1 day old,with the latest flash player for windows 8,am constantly unable to load the game,when it does load it 90% of the time,it is not showing the request envelope,or the feed either.it freezes,white screen with the exclamation mark,& the usual nonsense.
I am just about over this constant technical error garbage,maybe Zynga should withdraw this game,& fix the bugs,then re release.
Admittedly,i have only tried maybe a dozen times to load it,but that's enough to make me fed up with all the errors
:confused:

ircute
11-20-2012, 06:13 AM
Well, it really matter less how new or old your system is, computers are normally made for certain things, to make them more affordable. If you bought a system that's claim to fame is say music, doesn't mean you will have a great graphics card. It also depends on the brand, some brands have crappy graphics cards no matter which one of their systems you buy. Graphics is where its at.

Amanda Burkholder
11-20-2012, 06:27 AM
Also it depends on the Internet Browser you are using and your firewall settings. I had to go from using Firefox to Chrome and then altering my settings to make the game load correctly. I have a crappy computer that is not meant for a lot of games, so anything I play is going to be sketchy but making the browser change really worked well for me and not having more than one window open that needs Flash to work. :D

celticscryer
11-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Game has been slow and buggy for me all day in Firefox. I upgraded my Flash Player to see if that would fix the problem and now upon trying to load the game I get the following message:

"
FarmVille 2 is here and it's in 3D! To play you'll need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player. It's a few easy steps, and it's free!"

Update: I completely uninstalled Flash and reinstalled. This appears to have fixed the issue, though the game is still running slow.

stylin_my_way
11-20-2012, 07:07 PM
I can get gifts pop up, and accept gifts. That is as far as it goes. The game will not load at all.

Hirwan Ahmad
11-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Agree..!!
it begins when i reached level 11, the game started to crash frequently, when reload, previous game was unsaved. Thing getting worst, when i reload, things i did buy lost just like that & things i didn't bought exist from nowhere. (What happened??) All required things i did (used latest Google Chrome, Mozilla, Flash Player) but still the game not loaded.. Once i tried to play the game it stuck there over and over again.. (as shown below)

Dear Admin, PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEMS or you might just multiplying the numbers of people that having same problems like us. Complaint for better future.. Thanks..

JoBryant
11-21-2012, 10:11 PM
I have Farmville 2 loading okay, although it kept crashing this morning. However now Cityville won't load. Have done all the usuals, other people are experiencing it so it's clearly not me.

chelonk
11-21-2012, 11:37 PM
Loading on the game stuck for 2 days... i can't do anything, i can't enter the game... and at the top there just play and help... No Farm bucks & coins, invite neighbor etc... Please help Me

chelonk
11-22-2012, 02:48 AM
Loading on the game stuck for 2 days... i can't do anything, i can't enter the game... and at the top there just play and help... No Farm bucks & coins, invite neighbor etc... Please help Me :confused::confused:

elica
11-23-2012, 05:26 AM
Can You please react in some way to these posts?

You have taken money sor a play (farm cash) and then ist stops working. The customer tries to take contact - no response in several weeks?

I feel betrayed and with reason!

Claudia Cioni
11-23-2012, 06:09 AM
are five days that I can not get into farm because the green bar does not finish loading.

Claire Eckhart
11-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Hi. My page won't completely load. It is staying dark, like it did at Halloween, and while I can feed animals, harvest trees and was able to harvest crops, I can't plant crops, my neighbours are not loading nor is my information at the top (ie. xp, coins, feed etc.). This has been happening for two days now and it's really frustrating. Anyone else having the same problem or know how to fix it please!!!! :( :confused:

juliek69
11-23-2012, 02:21 PM
hello farmville will not let me play i can except gifts and send them but it wont let me play

Ruud Niet
11-23-2012, 04:14 PM
This morning i entered briefly into farmville2 and did some actions
Now 02.05 at night i wanted to check on my little farm to do some feeding/crop/watering but whatever i do i can not enter to farmville2
the message i get is error saving data from your farm .... please refresh and play on .....
but thats it nothing else just constant that message and still no access to the farm
i tried changing browser and also used another computer but nothing helps
empty the browser cache did not help either

ljb10
11-24-2012, 05:11 AM
Help! Help! Help! Thanks::confused:

Sharlene Stoss-Prust
11-24-2012, 06:30 AM
Help! Help! Help! Thanks::confused:

Farm not loading, just get a blank white page

Sharlene Stoss-Prust
11-24-2012, 06:30 AM
can't get any games to load, blank white pages

bella1825
11-24-2012, 03:19 PM
my farmville2 wont load

Jilco
11-24-2012, 08:45 PM
After 4-6 attempt to load game each time I try message received is ERROR 324 (net.Err_EMPTY RESPONSE). The server closed the connection without sending any data.
When I finally get into game I have no neighbours & the page is dark like when Halloween was one of the missions.
I use my mouse to harvest crops nothing happens.
Then the page gets this message in a box
The page at fb1.farm2.zygna.com says
Whoops a Daisy had some problems saving your farm!
Refresh and keep farming.
When it refreshes it is back to the start of 4-6 attempts to load the game with the Message ERROR 324 etc...
This has been happening for over 5 days have tried different computers. Done all the usual by deleting app clearing cache &etc...
Rebouting router etc.. You name it I have done it nothing.
I can play cityvilee for short spurts then it crashes same for all other games i play but farmville 2 worse.
When trying to send pic through the Help on farmville 2 help it wont allow just says whoops a Daisy had some problems etc,,
Also get the box which has send report & accept have done this over 10 times nothing has happened.
This is annoying as losing crops & and neighbours as they wont be as I am unable to visit them.

This is happening in Google chrome, Mozilla firefox on facebook and zygna.
Also get error 101 when I try to help the posts made by my neighbours so now unable to get or help.

Sima111
11-25-2012, 12:32 AM
My game will not load - either in zynga.com or through FB. I play in Chrome and have upgraded my flash player. I can play all of my other games

swingset
11-25-2012, 01:47 AM
I have had loading issues since the beginning I spend 2 days in and about 2 weeks trying to load. It is at the point where I will be deleting this game. It's obvious you are unable to fix these issues?

Claudia Cioni
11-25-2012, 08:55 PM
And 'A WEEK THAT I CAN NOT PLAY ... PLEASE CAN YOU DO SOMETHING?

MaryClarke
11-25-2012, 10:42 PM
My farm wont show, has been like this since the 21/11/2012. it loads, I get my mail and accept everything, but no farm. I am getting rather annoyed with Zynga games. 1st it was Ruby Blast, Which still gives problems (wont load every Wednesday) and now FarmVille 2, which i really like.please see attached image58161. I am loosing out on my bonus as quests are expiring and I can play the game. i am getting ready to remove all Zynga Games.

rasela
11-26-2012, 12:38 AM
well... I was playing a few hours ago... and now I can't even load the game. Have tried via facebook and zynga - same result. Who knows tomorrow all might be great... frustrated!

usuimisaki22
11-26-2012, 03:55 PM
I want to start playing FV2 but the loading bar can not finished. I've tried to refresh it many times. But it is not working is still the same. Please help me. here's my account [www.facebook.com/dome.magat]

tanhanna
11-26-2012, 05:27 PM
HMMMM...KNOWN ISSUE eh? Been at least 11 days now that this is known...maybe to many issues in this game to fix eh?

Kevin SobSob
11-26-2012, 07:44 PM
why i keep jam at loading page 97 percent any1 can help

thanks

Kevin SobSob
11-26-2012, 08:25 PM
why i keep jam at loading page 97 percent any1 can help

thanks

i using chromes and firefox both cant

i use both fb and zynga to try also cant

last log in abt 4hr ago

Before i gt error i updated my flash

Thanks

Hope it will help !!

Claudia Cioni
11-26-2012, 09:26 PM
is a week that I can not get in fm2 because it does not load the green bar

ongbahk
11-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Wondering if this tread is monitored....but I couldn't load my fv 2 since a few hours ago....

I've tried Chrome, IE, Firefox, via facebook, zynga.com, all cannot load...it load till 90++% and stuck there...any help on this?

Thanks

Kevin SobSob
11-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Wondering if this tread is monitored....but I couldn't load my fv 2 since a few hours ago....

I've tried Chrome, IE, Firefox, via facebook, zynga.com, all cannot load...it load till 90++% and stuck there...any help on this?

Thanks

Same having this issue they transfer my post here

tfridings
11-27-2012, 04:34 AM
For the past two weeks, I have had problems with the game loading slowly, or not loading at all. I really like this game, but what is the point in trying to play if it will never load. :(

nebraska2011
11-27-2012, 06:11 AM
Hello! FV2 (as well as CV2 & Ruby Blast) will not load for me today. All I see is a blank white page with nothing at all on it.

Browser: Google Chrome
Version: Latest
When did it start: just now when I signed on this morning

It worked fine before i went to sleep last night about 8 hours ago, but this morning several Zynga games (seems the newest ones?) will not open. I'm most concerned with FV2 though...
I cleared my cache for Chrome and Flash, but it made no difference..

Thank you! :)
Tina

Achradina
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Hello nebraska2011,

Were you able to try the latest version of Firefox browser? Whenever I encounter a problem with my game through google, I use firefox. I hope this will also help.

ellerkermike39
11-27-2012, 07:05 AM
Is firefox much better browser for facebook gaming then the google chrome browser? Seem to me google chrome is an terrible browser for facebook gaming experience.

RachelRiot
11-27-2012, 11:46 AM
As of two days or so ago my game has started loading very weird. It is VERY slow and not everything is loading properly, I do not seem to have a full screen option anymore either. I have done all of the normal things to try and speed it up but to no success. I also play several other games and none are loading as slow as this one.

mrsjudysimmons
11-27-2012, 02:36 PM
This is day THREE for me to not have my game load :-( any solutions??????

colleen jane
11-27-2012, 07:11 PM
havent been able to load game for last 2 days keep getting refresh & keep farming.

Jenniejean
11-28-2012, 06:48 AM
I am having problems loading farmville 2 and this is not the first time

Dennis Chan
11-28-2012, 06:51 AM
Hi Zynga,

Not just Farmville2, Chefville, almost all of games from zynga, I met the same problems everyday. That happens for the past 2 weeks. I am wondering is it the problem of the zynga game server capacity issues?

The problems I meet:
1.) Lagging - step A, can play smoothly in few seconds, step B, lagging (everything freezing at that moment) in few seconds, and then looping step A and B.
2.) Unable to load the flash part. just like other users' screen capture shown before. even I refresh the web page. That happening either I play the games from facebook, or directly from www.zynga.com.

I am already checked my internet connect status, speed - 100Mbps, fast and stable. My computer spec. i5-3210m, 8GB RAM, display: GT630.

Best Regards,
Dennis

Alycia Oknewski
11-30-2012, 02:39 PM
I keep trying to play the game, but when I click on the app link, it goes to the Farmville2 screen and the little status bar that shows it's loading moves about halfway and stops and just won't load....

VegDyke
11-30-2012, 04:24 PM
FarmVille2 loads for me, but the original FarmVile isn't. It's load bar comes to a stand still half a millimeter away from completion - very frustrating. :(
1. Changed farms using FarmVille Express
2. Logged out & back into Facebook
3. Deleted FarmVille & then added it again
4. Updated my computer's Adobe Flash Player via the link given by Zynga
- still no success!:confused:

Mary Decker
11-30-2012, 04:27 PM
We are unable to load Farmville2, we have lost 2 sets of crops of roses and wheat and that also makes us loss out on are coins. The browser we are using is Internet explorer, I have tryed to log in on Facebook and zynga and it wont load, it would let you collect your gifts and then you get a big exclamation point appears 2 times I made it to my farm but it was showing something to do with a truck and when you click ok then the exclamtion point appears again. This has been going on for about 3 days now and I would like to have it fixed. Its not fair that we are lossing out on are crops and coins cause when we do get the chance to get back on it all are crops will be withered so if you can unwither are crops or give us the coins for it then that would be great. I believe you should have the wither turned off until the problem is fixed because its not fair to us that has to keep going through this. Thank you Mary Decker

Mary Decker
11-30-2012, 04:37 PM
I have been having trouble trying to load my game it wont load past the gifts we use internet explorer and I was trying to load the game when this happened, I tryed playing on both zynga and facebook this started about 3 days ago. You need to turn of wither until you can fix the problem because my husband and myself and alot of other people are lossing there crops every time this happens please fix it. thank you Mary Decker

Amanda Stokes
11-30-2012, 04:48 PM
You guys that are using Internet Explorer ... that is likely your problem. The only good use for Internet Explorer is to download a better browser! lol Seriously the game has not been having issues that long so if you have, and it's occurring in multiple games, then it's the browser, IE is notorious for being horrible at handling on-line game activity.

Lots of people use Firefox instead although I personally recommend Google Chrome. Firefox leaves a lot of junk in your registry that will slow your system down over time. I've had Google installed for 3 years now without any performance issues.

If you have only been experiencing loading issues over the last couple of hours, it may have something to do with the new grocer issue, which is already posted in another thread. Hope this helps y'all, happy farming :)

fredje79
11-30-2012, 05:23 PM
I always get stuck at 75% of the loading bar.
And also the post letter next to the earthglobe in the upper right corner doent show up.
On chefville i have the same problem with the letter but there i still can log but ofc accept or send no requests :-(

fredje79
11-30-2012, 05:34 PM
Got the same problem and the post letter also doesnt show up.
on chefville i can still log in but the post letter also doesnt show up so i cant send or accept any requests anymore.
it started about 8 hours ago.

AmandaSherif26
12-01-2012, 04:46 AM
Everytime i want to load the game it says we have a trouble please refresh... I deleted cookies, cleaned laptop with virus program but still don't work...

shulerts7
12-02-2012, 05:30 AM
My game wont load at all...no message just nothing...I have the latest version of Flash and its starting to make me mad bc I have quest that need completed...Is this all part of the bug thats goin on or is it something else.....:mad:

Achradina
12-02-2012, 06:21 AM
Hello shulerts7,

Have you tried accessing the game through www.zynga.com? Try different browsers such as Firefox. it works perfectly. Let me know if this helps.

fredje79
12-02-2012, 06:28 AM
Ive got the same problem for over 2 days now.
Farmville loads till about 75% and thats it.
Already made a post of it but i get no reply at all.
I also have the latest version of flasch reader.
I even completly reinstalled my firefox but the problem stays.
Please zynga help!!!!!

shulerts7
12-02-2012, 10:23 AM
I have been using Firefox and they wouldnt load...Cityville2 and Farmville2 wot go past 75% since yesterday afternoon...

pammi2206
12-02-2012, 02:55 PM
I have major issues with loading, I can either, very slowly, load the game or not at all!!! Also it throws me out stating that my flash player has gone down, this happens on my laptop or PC and also my tablet so not sure what's going on when flash is up to date!!!

Tim Joy
12-02-2012, 03:03 PM
We have 4 pc's playing farmville 2 and all of them are loading slowly, and telling us the same problem with adobe flash player and we have checked and the adobe player are up to date, PLEASE fix this issue. TY

LalyMarichalar
12-02-2012, 06:30 PM
12/2/12- can't load fv2.. Can't play game; please resolve issue!!!

bbamagirl
12-02-2012, 06:51 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRR.........Games CONSTANTLY freezes! When I visit my "neighbors" and "help" them, then click to "return home" the screen goes from full screen to half screen, and FREEZES for about 30 - 45 seconds. Now, starting yesterday, when I plant my vegetables, or water, or fertilize, the games freezes, or slows down. PLEASE fix these problems! It's not fun playing when these problems continue!!!

qtiepii1
12-03-2012, 04:09 PM
I have two farmville 2 accounts. I was playing in one on zynga.com and when I logged out and into the other account, it was the same farm I was previously on, but it showed the other account name. I logged back out and went into facebook to see if it would show the correct farm and it still showed the wrong farm.. I was using google chrome. I was able to get into the correct farm when I used internet explorer but I hate to use that browser because it is so slow and the game freezes on me. Please fix.

dawnduggie
12-04-2012, 04:11 PM
my game will not load, ive cleared cache and cookies please help

Jasmine Stedman
12-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Hello shulerts7,

Have you tried accessing the game through www.zynga.com? Try different browsers such as Firefox. it works perfectly. Let me know if this helps.

I've tried using multiple browzers, such as google chrome, explorer and fire fox. Ive cleared my cache and tried even using via you link provided. That link wont even load for me. I really dont know how this can get fixed or if it can be fixed. If it cannot be fixed at all what will happen? I have purchased farm cash in the past to buy things for the virtual farm. Please respond back. Thank you.

Jasmine S.

Nina Bland
12-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Game won't load at all. I can accept things from friends but just see a white screen. Anyone else having this issue? Been 12 hours now

:) C

ajzustra
12-04-2012, 08:28 PM
I was just playing earlier tonight. Now FV2 will not load for me either. Seems like it's a problem again with loading. I will recheck in the morning!

Vincenzac
12-04-2012, 08:35 PM
The game will not load. I tried 3 Different browsers, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Thanks vicky

Pennybanka
12-04-2012, 08:36 PM
I can't load the game either. I play on Zynga.com with Chrome.

HiMyNameIsJJjr
12-04-2012, 08:37 PM
I have tried 3 different browsers and cannot get into FarmVille2. Also unable to get into Player Help & Support. I get the following error on Chrome Browser "The connection to fb1.farm2.zynga.com was interrupted."

azorilla
12-04-2012, 08:39 PM
this is the error message that im getting.. i manage to play it then after i visited

No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

please help

Swati Aiyer
12-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Am not able to load FV2. It did load for a short while and then threw me out saying I should go and play on another page I had opened even though I had not opened FV2 on any other page. After that it just does not load - neither on Facebook, nor on zynga.com

Jay Sin
12-04-2012, 08:42 PM
I have been getting the same thing!!! Support not working either and also tried to get fan page blog to load and couldn't get anywhere with that either... my crops better not wither because of this cause I can't stay up all night to wait for it to work.

grani
12-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Firefox, first time this actually happened as it happened, visited a few neigbors, then back on my farm, feeding & fertilizing crops. I just suddenly had the screen up that says I've opened Farville2 elsewhere & must continue playing it there. I had nothing else open, not even another window or tab. I tried reloading but message says connection was reset while loading. I honestly panicked, didn't know if some hackers were maybe up to something.
NORWAY

moonrose595
12-04-2012, 08:44 PM
HI I play through facebook using Chrome. I hope it helps. I am not sure when it started. I left it up while I was working on a paper. I was playing chefville as well. Both won't load. It will load through zynga.com however so IDK.

Thanks!

This is a Known Issue.

Description:

Workaround:

N/A

Additional Information:

rdugger
12-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I am getting that error too. I tried Internet explorer, mozilla, Chrome mozilla, Zynga, none will load. Also same issues with Castleville.

Sari Nurmi
12-04-2012, 10:39 PM
i've had this same issue for weeks now..
my FV2 doesn't load..loading bar stops when it reaches that earthworm pic.. annoying and it's makes me angry to think about that all my crops etc are gone...

1.i'm using newest chrome and have all latest updates for everything
2.it doesn't matter that do i play with facebook or via zynga.com, stops loading when reaches that worm..
3.it's been so long that i can't remember what i did last
4.having this problem for weeks, maybe over a month, not sure
:mad:

Rajalakshmy
12-05-2012, 02:33 AM
The game loads but is frozen.Am unable to click anything.

Rebecca Melton
12-05-2012, 03:16 AM
Game is not loading for me.

This is the first time this has happened to me. Was working fine last night, but this morning the game will not load.
I play it on Facebook, and use Firefox as the browser.

Hanneke Gaming
12-05-2012, 04:56 AM
farmville doesnt want to load since yesterday evening. im using chrome and never had any problems with it. my boyfriend has got the same but he is playing on my laptop and not on his own. i hope that you can help me and fix it. im playing on facebook

glynnla2
12-05-2012, 03:45 PM
After loading, game crashes & gives me a circle with an exclamation point in the middle of it. Doesn't tell me anything. Very aggravating. Sometimes I'm in the middle of playing & it does it. It doesn't give me the whoops a daisy message most of the time.

glynnla2
12-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Now the game won't load at all. I can accept gift requests, but it goes straight to the circle with the exclamation point.

Jamie_Barrett
12-05-2012, 04:35 PM
thats a flashplayer crash

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/update/plugin/
fastest/easiest download for a newer version

If on chrome make sure the Flash players been left as enable as its auto-updates is part of Chromes package

Jamie_Barrett
12-05-2012, 04:37 PM
I replied to your other post too -

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/update/plugin/

flash player crash
may be on Zyngas end but just in case yours needs updated

Molette26
12-05-2012, 08:16 PM
I am using Mozilla and I have tried on Facebook and through Zynga, the game loads to about 90% and then stops. It will not load any further. This has been going on since about 6 p.m. EST.

Stephanie Nixon
12-06-2012, 04:51 AM
I'm farmville 2 is not letting me play and my crops have withered. Help!

Claire Steward
12-06-2012, 05:33 AM
I'm farmville 2 is not letting me play and my crops have withered. Help!

Same here. Does anyone know how to resolve?

garziegirl
12-06-2012, 04:29 PM
please can u fix the problem.. my game has not loaded for 2 days..will get half way and then stops

Amy Lee Tunstall
12-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Mine hasn't loaded in a week. Husband uses same computer and has no problem!

Laine Harmon
12-06-2012, 04:51 PM
I was very disappointed when Treasure Isle closed
now i am trying fv2 and shockwave flash crashes on 4 different browsers after clearing cache rebooting
i have sufficient RAM and the latest version of shockwav e flash
i gave up on slingo months ago
this is the last zynga game i am trying
it\s obviously YOU and not me all other non-zynga shockwave flash games work fine

Claudia Cioni
12-06-2012, 08:45 PM
are 20 days that I can not play because the game does not load. do not you think it's time to do something?

Cheryl Marquez
12-07-2012, 04:59 AM
I am having trouble loading this game. At times it shows an error message that knocks me off of facebook completely. I would like to get back on the game. When the game is trying to load, the message center, and the friend finder and notifications tab end up behind the picture of Farmville loading. Usually when you click on one of these to check your messages, you can see the dropdown. I don't know if this is a new issue or not, but I hope it is helpful. Thank you for your help on this issue.

This is a Known Issue.

Description:

Workaround:

N/A

Additional Information:

momtobandc
12-07-2012, 05:17 AM
Loads about 75% and then just stops. :(

reba2356
12-07-2012, 07:25 AM
my game is not loading at all it gets about half way n then stops or doesn't move at all n wont even go into my game I can do the requests but that's it

taishahw
12-07-2012, 07:34 AM
i'm having the same problem for the last 2 days :(

reba2356
12-07-2012, 07:37 AM
I have even called my computer company to see if might have been something with my comp n its not n I want this fixed now its only on my comp n its a brand new comp n already had to do a system reset on it lastnight cuz I thought that was the problem n I was able to get on twice today n then it started doing it again n that upset me very much

ann dickens
12-07-2012, 08:10 AM
i started having the same problem still nothing

reba2356
12-07-2012, 08:14 AM
it will now start to load as long as I constantly n quickly move my mouse around then it don't load the game it will freeze again after that n then they wonder y ppl don't want to continue playin certain games

reba2356
12-07-2012, 08:19 AM
it must have been fixed cuz this time I did not have any troubles getting into it on my comp

krngrysn66
12-07-2012, 08:30 AM
My game will not load have reloaded adobe and all it wont let me go to the farm but i can accept gifts..

Ryan L. Natschke
12-07-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm not able to load the game. I'm using Google Chrome, playing on facebook, the last thing I did was plant crops, and I've been playing every day with no problem, on level 18 and last time I was able to load the game was yesterday afternoon. PLEASE HELP!!

This is as far as it will load.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/Nissan63/FARMVILLE.png

Ryan L. Natschke
12-07-2012, 12:59 PM
My game will not load have reloaded adobe and all it wont let me go to the farm but i can accept gifts..

Same here. Very frustrating, I should have been able to expand my land today but I have updated, or re installed everything I can think of and nothing has worked!

Elven Marie Johnson
12-07-2012, 01:06 PM
I use chrome play on FB but have tried to play on zynga too. The game loads all the way but when the Corneille quest pop ups & I click OK. I can't do anything. The friends bar disappears too.

EVARCENA
12-07-2012, 01:16 PM
I cannot load my farm for almost 2 days now!!! What should i do?

kayls101
12-07-2012, 01:20 PM
i have been having the same problem last two days its been froze to the half way mark of loading

funlsufan1
12-07-2012, 01:25 PM
I am having the same problem.What can I do?

Lillie Holbert Forsyth
12-07-2012, 01:35 PM
My game has been loading 50% for two days now. It gets midway loaded, I hear the farmville 2 music and then the music stops and it stops loading at 50%. This is a new problem. I am on level 25 so I have been playing a while and now my wheat is going to die :(
Please Please Please resolve this issue quickly. I have used Mozilla Firefox and Safari browsers. My Flash player is up to date. I am playing on a new computer. My computer allows cookies. I need my farmville back! :(

John Brooks
12-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Same here. I am on Win 8 ... in compatibility mode. Trying IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari. HAve checked a thousand times to ensure I have the proper version of Flash ... I have purged system... I have turned somersaults and stood on my head. Nada Zip 50% and dies.

jazzyjack
12-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Playing on Firefox
Facebook
Once I have been in my farm that day, I can never go back to harvest crops, since all that will show up are my quest the balloons over things to do )feed or water drops) and grass, nothing else will show up, if I wait till the next day it will open again but then my crops have withered
Please help

Christy Carpenter
12-07-2012, 04:54 PM
mine also is not loading its only going half way then stops, i can do request but when it goes to load...NOTHING! are they going to fix this or what? some of my friends are saying it is working for them then there's half of us that it is not...getting really frustrating.

fareryqueen73
12-07-2012, 06:38 PM
For 2 days now I have not been able to play farmville 2 the loading bar only loads halfway and then stops. Please tell me that when you do get it fixed you give us extra days on our quests that are expiring. I had one that expired in like 1 day and I was only waiting for friends to send me something to finish it. Thanks for all your hard work at giving us games to play

Shanice Lewis
12-07-2012, 08:40 PM
1.What browser are you using?
Mozilla Firefox

2.Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook?
Tried both websites and still have loading issues

3.What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened?
harvest my crops.i was about to fix the truck once it started messing up.

4.When did it start for you?
2-3 days ago

Mandy Rode-Phillips
12-08-2012, 04:15 AM
1. What browser are you using?
Google Chrome

2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook?
I have tried both and get the same thing... loads to about 75% and nothing.. only have play and help tabs on top

was working on the 'getting snow' quest

4. When did it start for you?
Last night so, around 11pm on 12/7/12

sasi_dragen
12-08-2012, 06:04 AM
the problem is not fixed it loaded 90% and just froze
and this by using the browser that i always use Firefox and i cleared my cache and memory also for note

tweetioni42
12-08-2012, 06:16 AM
I have upgraded my flash player like it said and i can receive my mail but farmville 2 will only load 50% this has been happening for 3 days now please fix for me

Grant Marty
12-08-2012, 08:45 AM
for the past 3 day farm ville 2 has been stuck half way on the loading bar and never moves all my other games work just fine but not that:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tina VanHeerde
12-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Yeah!! What is up with that? It really sucks bad!!!!Makes me very very angery!!!!!!!Fix it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Beckett
12-09-2012, 06:32 AM
It started a week ago after I started to repair Cornelius' truck. I've used Explorer, Chrome and FoxFire. At home, At work, on Facebook, on Zynga. Game will load 50% then stops. Thanks for your help!

gabangabin
12-09-2012, 09:41 AM
my farm wont load after loading around 90%
its have been over a week
i play it with my facebook acc
i have tried with chrome, firefox, opera
its not working at all

Ps. there is a op up shown when i used the opera informed about my saved game is not found

please fix it
thanx

xxikayixx
12-09-2012, 01:56 PM
1. What browser are you using? Firefox/Google Chrome- Does it in both. Will only load halfway and stops.
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? Actually play the entire game with no issues.
4. When did it start for you? 12/4/12

Ryan L. Natschke
12-10-2012, 04:10 AM
Mine is loading now, but it looks like 1980's Atari graphics, and I don't have the full screen button. I was able to clear all of my withered crops, (Took about 20 minutes) but still not going to play until this is cleared up.

irmalaprieta
12-10-2012, 04:33 AM
please help I can't play farmville 2 its not loading.