PDA

View Full Version : KNOWN ISSUE Farmville 2 Won't Load [OLD]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Donna Blakely
10-19-2012, 10:06 AM
I can not play FV2 due to it will not load my farm. I can get into my neighbors farms and help but my farm is gone. I like playing the game and this is very irritating to me. please help and fix this problem so that I play again.....

Tere Cootauco
10-19-2012, 12:46 PM
1. What browser are you using? Safari
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Facebook
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? Play normally
4. When did it start for you? Almost a week ago

loading issue was known way back september and no fix still until now????? Whoah!

loading issue was known way back september and no fix still until now????? Whoah!

Tere Cootauco
10-19-2012, 12:52 PM
i am experiencing the samw

next96
10-19-2012, 03:23 PM
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2N/Dp/1zYlt03y/jjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg
Can not I get into the game Farmville 2 in the other only can this impossible.
Bad English

mgcibigan
10-19-2012, 03:32 PM
whoops-a-daisy!we have some problem saving you farm! refresh and keep farming! this is what i get everytime i open my farmville 2

fallenarc26
10-19-2012, 05:06 PM
my account is experiencing this issue of whoopsy daisy every time i open my account....

to start with, i experienced this issue when the task with the hen house is giving me reward..

however, when i tried to refresh it in order to get my reward and progress into the game, i dont see the quest giving me reward and there is no new task available for me to complete...

furthermore, there is this new task about the sad bunny that gives everyone 11 days to work it with that i didnt have.

moreover, after clicking the notice, there is no bunny to be seen, no task to be done, and everything fails starting with the crew/task item request up until neighbor doing actions to my farm. i hope you fix everything as soon as possible... thank you and have a nice day....

P.S this chain of epic fail bug events started when you put the hen house thing into the game... just notice that in this past days and observing the forum....just to let you know

nursegirl44
10-19-2012, 05:15 PM
I keep having the same problem. I am only giving it a few more days then i will stop playing and go back to farmtown and forget this Zynga stuff!!!

Cisy
10-19-2012, 05:18 PM
I don't think we should have to pay for the withered crops when we can't keep the game loaded long enough to harvest them.

John Burlile
10-19-2012, 05:59 PM
i get this all the time i cant play i tryed every browser out there does same please fix i lost everything on farm all whithered im useing browser ice dragon loads good freezes and says whoops a dasey i got alot of cash in my farm id like to play it plz

Cherubim RedNose
10-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Because When I start playing FV2 .I'm found white display screen and no download.
(same this pic!)
Please check the issue and resolve.
I wanna play now! Thanks

Amelia Bowling
10-19-2012, 07:29 PM
1. Safari & Firefox
2. Facebook
3. Watching a football game, came home downloaded flash and it isn't recognizing it was done
4. About an hour is the first time I logged on since 4 this afternoon.

**********************Community Manager Note**********************

This is a Known Issue.

09/08/2012 – Loading Issues

Last Update: 09/07

Description:

Some players are currently unable to load FarmVille 2.

The FarmVille 2 studio is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.

Workaround:

N/A

Additional Information:

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.

**************************End Note************************

i have problem loading with this game , can't play this game , it won't turn over for me to play the game , please fix this problem:mad:

i can't play this game, can you please fix this problem with the loading issue problem:mad:, it won't turn over for me to play the game , please fix this problem

I'm having big problem with this game, i got the latest Google Chrome , and the latest Flash Player , it won't turn over for me to play the game, it keeps loading and loading won't turn over, can you fix this problem so I can play the game please:mad:

i have big problem with this game , all it is doing is loading loading won't turn over for to play the game , CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM,:mad: there is more people having the same problem, PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM:mad:

bend0ll
10-19-2012, 08:14 PM
[B]Oh well, it been almost a week i got this error
but im still waiting for a solution.
my game probably OOS now ( cannot harvest trees, seed, feeding cows, chicken etc, or move arround in my farm )
and the QUESTs are dissapeared, the neighbor BAR is also gone, cannot do anything in my farm, sometimes it say " Woopsy Daisy" you need to refresh your farm,.. bla bla bla.
SO ANYONE CAN FIX IT??

im loving this game, play daily, but now i considering to quit playing this game if there no solution for me :(
my fb :

bend0ll
10-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Oh well, it been almost a week i got this error
but im still waiting for a solution.
my game probably OOS now ( cannot harvest trees, seed, feeding cows, chicken etc, or move arround in my farm )
and the QUESTs are dissapeared, the neighbor BAR is also gone, cannot do anything in my farm, sometimes it say " Woopsy Daisy" you need to refresh your farm,.. bla bla bla.
SO ANYONE CAN FIX IT??

im loving this game, play daily, but now i considering to quit playing this game if there no solution for me
my fb : http://www.facebook.com/bend0ll

lovejoy1
10-19-2012, 08:22 PM
I get it to load but it keeps kicking me off the game. Plus i planted my 2 persimon trees and it didn't give me my credit for them. And i am not getting my gifts from my friends. Please helpppppppp

Mikaira Friesen
10-19-2012, 09:17 PM
I am using Google, and I am playing on Zynga, I have not been able to play for almost a week now, every time I try to play it either tells me flash stopped or crashed... same thing happens in Internet Explorer or while trying to play from Facebook.... I am very disappointed that this issue has still not been resolved and I am at the point where I am just going to give up on this game.... :(

Rebecca Ann Solis
10-19-2012, 10:40 PM
I thought that was my problem. So, I asked if I could use my a someone's game and I was able to play. For now, I'm moving right along I hope. I'm on level 19 and I can receive gifts but, can't open the game. Hope u all can help us out. I really like the game..

Ken Hinshaw
10-19-2012, 11:13 PM
I am using IE and playing on facebook. I think the last thing I remember doing was making stuff in the kitchen. And seems tonight may be the 1st time it started. I have had problems with my well too. I can never collect from it. Anyway, please fix my problem.

fyrgoddess
10-19-2012, 11:18 PM
Try using mozilla. It works the best for FV2 and all zynga games. Also give playing on zynga.com a go. I found quicker loads and love the live game feeds. As far as collecting from the kitchen, it goes into your inventory. You sell crafts at the little stand in the front of your farm. Click the stand and you'll see everything you've crafted and have left from harvesting/feeding animals.

Gradiva
10-19-2012, 11:50 PM
What browser are you using? chrome or firefax. (both not working)
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? i tried both, it does work.
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? Play normally
4. When did it start for you? for 4 days

i can answer post from neighbours but i can't play : "we could not save your farm, please try again" (in german) appears as soon as i have responded neigbours post.

Beth Hembree
10-20-2012, 02:38 AM
I have been having the same problem, and now I'm about to lose a crop of pumpkins that I need to harvest for a quest. Thank you for reminding me why I DIS-like Zynga games. The games would be great if not for all these problems. :(

mafia03
10-20-2012, 02:44 AM
some problem with me, today i playing.. and many Whoops-a-Daisy warn me... after refresh.. i can't open the game.... i try many browser, other pc and other internet connection.. still not login to games... my friend have some problem too... thanks for support :( please my we account to login in games...

mafia03
10-20-2012, 03:13 AM
some probleeeeeeemmmmmm.... :( now not login to the games :(
1. What browser are you using? Firefox
4. When did it start for you? this morning (+7 GMT - Indonesian Time)

my friend have some problem too.. not load the games.. just blank after click https://apps.facebook.com/farmville-two/
other friend maybe many player have a some problem... :(

still waiting to fixed the problem.. :(

MichelleDenmark
10-20-2012, 03:24 AM
I have used google chrome and internet explorer - I have played both on zynga and facebook and nothing works.. the last thing i did on my farm was to place my hen house - and I mean thats 10 days ago or something like that. I have tried to play on a freinds facebook user on the same computer and that works.. :(

mastergardener64
10-20-2012, 03:57 AM
Unable to load FV2 farm constant Whoopses (Crome user) since 4:30pm 10/19/2012
I am a daily player level 13. I had to give up on FV as I am unable to load a full screen & support was unable to fix or find the problem...........

Tere Cootauco
10-20-2012, 04:32 AM
Farmville 2 is still not working!!!!!! What's up Zynga?!?

Jump Ocz
10-20-2012, 04:56 AM
some probleeeeeeemmmmmm.... now not login to the games

1. What browser are you using?------------- Firefox and IE
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Facebook and Zynga.com
4. When did it start for you? this morning (+7 GMT - Bangkok Time)

my friend have some problem too.. not load the games.. just blank after click https://apps.facebook.com/farmville-two/
other friend maybe many player have a some problem...

still waiting to fixed the problem.. thank you very much

http://image.ohozaa.com/i/747/o1krkv.png (http://image.ohozaa.com/view2/wp7Qq2uR5AgsGjKX)

Gillian Barr
10-20-2012, 04:59 AM
I havent been able to play for 3 days now. It loads ok but my farm has completely disappeared. Please fix this problem

Jump Ocz
10-20-2012, 05:15 AM
some probleeeeeeemmmmmm.... now not login to the games

1. What browser are you using?------------- Firefox and IE
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Facebook and Zynga.com
4. When did it start for you? this morning (+7 GMT - Bangkok Time)

other friend maybe many player have a some problem...

still waiting to fixed the problem.. thank you very much

http://image.ohozaa.com/i/747/o1krkv.png (http://image.ohozaa.com/view2/wp7Qq2uR5AgsGjKX)

Cherubim RedNose
10-20-2012, 06:42 AM

Error Http (This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.)

Please check the issue and resolve.

Jump Ocz
10-20-2012, 06:49 AM
me too

Lia Benz
10-20-2012, 07:01 AM
I'm also having the same problem, can't get in since yday.
:(

laarni1214
10-20-2012, 07:08 AM
me too..it keeps telling me to download the adobe player.. i've already downloaded it several times but still..l can't enter..

Jump Ocz
10-20-2012, 07:49 AM
slowly help from zynga

Farmgurl85
10-20-2012, 07:59 AM
I decided to try out farmville 2 last night but with no luck as i enter the game and start the tutrial after I water the new crops i plant it has a pop up asking for more info. I click LETS GO.. and the screen goes fuzzy and after like 10 mins i will get the Whoopsedaisy bs.. dont get why i cant even get through the beginning of the darn game..

Jump Ocz
10-20-2012, 08:21 AM
slowly help from zynga

A-Sabine Farmer
10-20-2012, 08:43 AM
I have not been able to play for over two weeks.

I have tried on firefox, IE9 and chrome both on Mac and Windows systems. I have been trying to access via FB. Last i could play normal and was farming.

I do know that on the same computer family members can plaz the game, it is only my personal account that can not access it.

tpycior
10-20-2012, 09:04 AM
They wont be able to help you if you keep bumping the thread cause its assumed you've already been helped... I'm having the same problem for the last 3 hours as well my screen wont even bring up the loading page on zynga.com & give me we can not display the webpage message on facebook... I use Google Chrome & nothing was going wrong on my game before then either...

https://www.facebook.com/tpycior

tpycior
10-20-2012, 09:07 AM
For the last 3 hours FM2 will not load at all...

My screen wont even bring up the loading page on zynga.com (all I see is the blue screen with the large white zynga dog) & give me we can not display the webpage message on facebook... I use Google Chrome & nothing was going wrong on my game before then either... CST-6

https://www.facebook.com/tpycior

readytoplay
10-20-2012, 09:35 AM
My husband and I are both experiencing Whoops a Daisy we are experiencing problems saving your farm and then we
have to refresh to continue to play. This is happening over and over again. When we start to play again we have to then
do over the things we had already done before this error page appeared. We spend a half an hour or more just trying
to be able to play. Is this issue being looked into. It is very frustrating. I am about to stop playing even though I
really enjoy it. When I can play.

cinful34
10-20-2012, 10:10 AM
I am getting white screen after loading, any resolution to this issue?

Cherubim RedNose
10-20-2012, 11:12 AM
Help me ! Please:eek:

next96
10-20-2012, 11:52 AM
??????????????????????????

next96
10-20-2012, 11:53 AM
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2N/Dp/1zYlt03y/jjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg
Can not I get into the game Farmville 2 in the other only can this impossible.
Bad English

KatSkahnne
10-20-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm experiencing the exact same thing - really maddening. I can't play the game with this situation.

johanneH
10-20-2012, 12:25 PM
same here since the yesterday afternoon did everything suggested remove flash reinstalled delete cache etc... all i get is a white screen pls help

aurcast
10-20-2012, 12:26 PM
I can't load farmville 2 , why i can't , i was playing , my money become 0 , and i try refresh my page , but i can't load anymore...why? can someone help me??
I use Firefox last version and last version of flash player...i tried also chrome , and internet explorer...but all same..white screen after loading...and i can't play

pegsway
10-20-2012, 02:47 PM
:mad: whoops-a-daisy all day! :mad: My crops are going bad, my animals are going hungry.

alittlejen
10-20-2012, 02:57 PM
:mad: I' m losing quest and getting mad because I like the game...........:(. it does not load all I get is whoopsie daisy :confused::mad::mad:

carebear_bbl
10-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Having the same problem. Spending more time trying to get on the game than actually playing. And lost most of my gifts and help every time I log on. Frustrating is saying it mildly.

Ph.D.2Be
10-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Add me to the list of frustrated! I'm getting it before its even done loading the screen and then it finishes just in time to have it all start over. HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY IN OVER 3 WEEKS AT ALL. And on top of that I was stupid enough to put real money on account to play this and I'm only on level 8 so its not like I have a ton of stuff for the game to load!

brenda rumble
10-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Is anyone having a problem getting farmville 2 to appear. I click on fv2 and all I get are the words play, neighbours, earn cash, etc. The picture part is not appearing, so I cannot play it at all.:(

bkat99
10-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Is anyone having a problem getting farmville 2 to appear. I click on fv2 and all I get are the words play, neighbours, earn cash, etc. The picture part is not appearing, so I cannot play it at all.:(

I am having the same problem. I have never gotten any of my messages either. I wonder if it is because I use IE instead of Google Chrome. My father has never had a prob but he uses Google Chrome and when I use his comp I don't have issues.

*Turns out this was just during an update to the system. My Farmville 2 is working fine now. Thanks!* (6:23pm PST)

Lorie O'Halloran
10-20-2012, 04:16 PM
I keep getting a message that says

Whoops-a-daisy
We have some problems saving your farm!
Refresh and keep farming!

When I refresh it keeps coming up with the same message....

Help Please

Lorie

Caren Katsmom
10-20-2012, 04:20 PM
There are many reasons for the "Whoopsa-Daisy" message forcing us to reload the game, but I've found one cause that is definite and occurs every time. I happened to be visiting neighbors' farms tonight at the exact time that my Farmhands were due to arrive on my farm. I was scratching my head, frustrated -- wondering why I kept getting the "Whoopsa-Daisy" message over and over again during my neighbor visits! In one case, I made my way back to the same friend's farm to finish what I'd started -- only to be booted a second time. Finally, as one of the messages popped up on the screen, I noticed the Delivery Truck in the lower-left area of my game screen -- but I was on my neighbor's farm, not my own. That's when I realized what was happening. Each time one of my Farmhands showed up on my farm, but I was NOT on my own farm -- the "Whoopsa-Daisy" message had popped up, forcing me to reload the game. I have five Farmhands now, and I'd used them a few minutes apart -- resulting in five individual messages to reload the game during neighbor visits. :rolleyes: Also, the tasks I'd completed at my neighbors' farms were UN-done when I returned, but the energy was gone.

Please test this, Zynga... and fix it?

Boerin Kaykim
10-20-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm only getting a white page, never got any message. I've tried on Zynga.com and Facebook, with Firefox and Chrome and all I get is a white page. Another person in my household can open her game anywhere.... A lot of people in a group I'm a member of have the the same problem. FIX THIS PLEASE!!!

Sherlady Marroquí Diaz
10-20-2012, 05:56 PM
i was trying to move a cow and then the game just frozen, i reloaded and the the page was just white... i opened with all brosers and nothing... help me please..

few day ago me coins disappeared and twice!!!! unbelievable!!! it sucks

Jason Yg
10-20-2012, 06:03 PM
u try clearin ur browser cache, up to date flash player or ur browser is up to date

LadyGamer77
10-20-2012, 07:51 PM
Hey all :)

This has happened on a few browsers i have tried so not sure what the problem is. It has only just started happening within the past couple of days. Before this i was able to load farmville2 without any problems.

I go to the game loading screen and the green progress bar almost makes it but freezes on what looks like about 95% and wont load.

I have tried using firefox and chrome and both browsers do the same.

I am using OS X Mountain lion 10.8.2

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

:)

pegsway
10-20-2012, 08:05 PM
I don't even get my game to load before i get the whoops message. I would love to be able to play without all the freezing. Maybe they need new servers? have they outgrown what they got?

whtigress
10-20-2012, 08:31 PM
I agree.. i have not been able to log on to my game for 2 days.. i have been told my wheat has withered and i am losing on my henhouse quest because i cant get into the game.. i have tried different browsers and i have made sure my adobe is up to date and everything.. i am getting really upset at the game now and just might stop playing.

Tere Cootauco
10-20-2012, 10:07 PM
Aside from Safari, I also used Firefox BUT I can't still play.
Some of my friends though don't experience the same problem.

WHEN WILL THIS GETS FIXED????

Has anyone heard anything from Zynga??

Tere Cootauco
10-20-2012, 10:10 PM
i am also using safari and can't play. i even tried installing firefox. but to no avail.

Hey all :)

This has happened on a few browsers i have tried so not sure what the problem is. It has only just started happening within the past couple of days. Before this i was able to load farmville2 without any problems.

I go to the game loading screen and the green progress bar almost makes it but freezes on what looks like about 95% and wont load.

I have tried using firefox and chrome and both browsers do the same.

I am using OS X Mountain lion 10.8.2

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

:)

claydarl
10-21-2012, 12:25 AM
why am i getting the "whoopsie daisy" pop up every 3-5 minutes. Its really making me not interested in playing anymore

Gianluca Misiano
10-21-2012, 12:53 AM
Hi there, I can't play Farmville2, I open the browser, I went to FarmVille 2 then there is an empty space where usually FarmVille2 appeared. Help please..

Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian..

Luthfi Gardiana
10-21-2012, 02:30 AM
me too, can tell the problem?

Gianluca Misiano
10-21-2012, 02:37 AM
I went to FarmVille 2 as I usually do but I can't play it..... Also I can't play at http://zynga.com/play/farmvilletwo/?src=zdc&aff=header&crt=my_games PLEASE HELP!

Gabriel Gallagher
10-21-2012, 03:34 AM
There's been more than 36 hours since I can't access my farm. I have followed every guide on Zynga support page to making it work again but to no avail. I enjoy playing this new game and would really dislike not being able to do so because of this mess. I've been looking for quite a while now on http://beta.support.zynga.com site a way to write a ticket support to Zynga, however no option was found.

Gianluca Misiano
10-21-2012, 03:53 AM
I have the same problem... @IronBob HELP US PLEASE!

Mehmet Burak Arkan
10-21-2012, 08:44 AM
my game is opening but do not have a green space items has been just opened in the browser, I changed the dns settings for each deleted cookies I have tried but the result is always the same in the game have a problem please correct as before...

Tanise Dos Santos
10-21-2012, 09:02 AM
:mad::mad::mad:

every time i want to play it constantly shows an error message "whoopsie - daisy" and i always click report and once it reloads again it does the same thing all over again. very frustrating !

Miranda Patterson
10-21-2012, 09:04 AM
I am unable to load the game on either facebook or here on Zynga. I have updated both flash and java and still no results. I use firefox as my browser primarily and now have no idea as to what to do. please help!

R-RT
10-21-2012, 10:25 AM
My game doesn't load using the latest Chrome for 1 week already... :(

Sevil Önalgil
10-21-2012, 11:46 AM
Loading issues - White Screen.I'm using mozilla,tried another (chrome,explorer)and another computer,same result no loading white screen. I cleaned cookies and temp file,uploaded flash player. what can ı do? please help

Jamie Johnson
10-21-2012, 11:51 AM
This is a continuous issue I get while playing, this error pops up all the time telling me to refresh the page...really frustrating when I start working and then the error pops up...fix this please:mad::mad:

Halima Schmidt
10-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Hi all,
i'm experiencing an issue while on initial loading screen making me impossible even to login: game loads till aroiund 90% and then stops and doesn't load anymore. I've tried to log into game from chrome firefox safari midori opera, any browser and even from two other machines, assuming problem was in pc, cache or whatever but with no success: my guess is that my farmville account has some sort of problem regarding i don't know what: if someone has had the same problem and could help me i'd be happy if not can a moderator or some support-like entity contact me to resolve this issue please?
Thank you in advance

Cookin Fool
10-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Hi all,
i'm experiencing an issue while on initial loading screen making me impossible even to login: game loads till aroiund 90% and then stops and doesn't load anymore. I've tried to log into game from chrome firefox safari midori opera, any browser and even from two other machines, assuming problem was in pc, cache or whatever but with no success: my guess is that my farmville account has some sort of problem regarding i don't know what: if someone has had the same problem and could help me i'd be happy if not can a moderator or some support-like entity contact me to resolve this issue please?
Thank you in advance

Today finally after three days I was able to open the game in Safari but only through the facebook link, not through zynga. I had deleted my cookies and cleared my cache as well but I'm not sure thats what made the difference. I hope they resolve this soon case I prefer playing through the zynga site on chrome.

Andy Stojek
10-21-2012, 12:18 PM
"Whoops-a-daisy! There was a problem saving your farm! Refresh and keep on farming." error. I started experiencing this today. From browsing over the forums, this is becoming a wide-spread, unresolved issue. "Support" will only offer to "elevate" your claim, then it vanishes into the Zynga-abyss. Will this problem be resolved? Is there any progress? Is there a timetable as to its resolution(if any resolution)? Please tell us SOMETHING!!!!

Andy Stojek
10-21-2012, 12:36 PM
any posts about this issue are being moved into this clump and buried out of sight, out of mind. What a crock. :mad:

Gradiva
10-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Please fix this bug soon!!!

rt_essick
10-21-2012, 02:05 PM
my game wont load. farmville2, cafeville and frontier ville

sinned96
10-21-2012, 02:24 PM
"Whoops-a-daisy! There was a problem saving your farm! Refresh and keep on farming." error. I started experiencing this today. From browsing over the forums, this is becoming a wide-spread, unresolved issue. "Support" will only offer to "elevate" your claim, then it vanishes into the Zynga-abyss. Will this problem be resolved? Is there any progress? Is there a timetable as to its resolution(if any resolution)? Please tell us SOMETHING!!!!

This is getting stupid Dont even want to play the game anymopre

tracyrod
10-21-2012, 04:14 PM
my farmville 2 will not load all the way.. i click on it and it will not load 100% so i can not play it on facebook or zynga.com. it will let me accept and send from inbox and it says that my game could not be saved and it then it refreshes but never loads. i do not know if it is my game or my internet company they have blocked zynga support so i can not go there.. if you could please look into it and let me i would greatly appreciate it ty.

Pruang Ext
10-21-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm trying to play fv2. Since yesterday noon. I can not playing the games and the game will not load and do not show up of game title. I tested it with another id, which can be played the game that i think that server my data might be problem. So kindly fix problem for my account me.

1. I use firefox new version try to clear any thing and turn off/on router problem still same.
2. Also google chome same problem.
3. IE also same problem same method.

But after change id and play FV2 that no problem.

Mehmet Burak Arkan
10-21-2012, 07:07 PM
My only problem is that if you do not have what itemlerim was also not if thousands have no problem come on in my kitchen, not trees or something is all about no significant arable land gone

Rob Gunning
10-21-2012, 07:10 PM
why will my farm not load? i keep getting to the point where the farm starts loading, i can see it, then i get teh ''whoops.....problem saving your farm'' comes up and i get the option to ''report'' or ''accept''. well, 36 times in a 30 minute period ive reported it. my flash player is up to date, ive cleared my cache multiple times, ive deleted cookies, ive restarted the computer, and nothing. plain and simple it wont work. i have no issue with other games, just this one. if i cant get it to work, i'll just delete it, this is absolutely ridiculous. what the heck is going on?? ive lost hundreds of gifts that i accept, yes, it will load the inbox and let me accept or give gifts no problem, but as soon as i go to ''play'' i get the stupid whoopsie message.

chiru124
10-21-2012, 07:49 PM
My also
i am also having the same problem in farmville 2

Aeriel Dochenetz
10-21-2012, 07:51 PM
i too am having trouble with my farmville2 and i also am ready to delete the whole game ive refreshed over and over again

cooldude911
10-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi

Since last night my farmville 2 is not loading at all.
Its just a blank white screen when i click farmville 2 .

I have tried switching browsers and even computers but it does not load.

-I am using Chrome
-Closed the game fine and when i returned nothing would open
-Game closed without any issues. No interuptions what so ever

Any idea what is going on ?

cooldude911
10-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Hi

-I am using Chrome

Damian Castle
10-21-2012, 09:30 PM
I also cant log into my game, for the pass 4 days its been like this, white screen from FB and the blue dog Zynga screen when tyring to play on Zynga.com.

Also spent real money on a starter pack. i suggest no one buys Farm Bucks until they work out to even run this game without loading problems.

Gradiva
10-21-2012, 10:02 PM
Also spent real money on a starter pack. i suggest no one buys Farm Bucks until they work out to even run this game without loading problems.

This is a very good suggestion! I have the same problem for days (can't load the game) and nothing is happening! My neighbours can visit my farn, but animals have disappear! (???).

mafia03
10-21-2012, 10:33 PM
Hi

-I am using Chrome

some problem... until now... no fixed :( i have not load in games for 3 days now... i think the DATABASE is CORRUPT at we account... coz... other player normal.... we wait to FIXED

loayalqushy
10-21-2012, 10:45 PM
1. What browser are you using? Chrome & firefox & internet explorer
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? facebook & zynga
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? i was plant but the money is finish and i got messege to refresh then the farm dost load

Shaval123
10-21-2012, 10:50 PM
It is 2 weeks without any help in site. Everything on my farm disappeared including plots, crops, well, trough, sheep, chickens, kitchen, trees, goat, ibex, etc. I have put in requests several times and still no help. My screen is still empty except for the items I added after my stuff disappeared.

I paid real money for some of my things and now I can't even play. I can get help from neighbors that come on my farm but I cannot complete quests because I cannot see my plots to plant what I need. This is terrible. How many more weeks until this if figured out?????
Come on guys, get my issue fixed!

Thanks.

Gradiva
10-21-2012, 10:55 PM
i can't load the game anymore : Neighbours can visit my farm, but they are reporting, that all animals have disappeared!
Please help or fix!

Amber Louise Webster
10-21-2012, 11:41 PM
why will my farm not load? i keep getting to the point where the farm starts loading, i can see it, then i get teh ''whoops.....problem saving your farm'' comes up and i get the option to ''report'' or ''accept''. well, 36 times in a 30 minute period ive reported it. my flash player is up to date, ive cleared my cache multiple times, ive deleted cookies, ive restarted the computer, and nothing. plain and simple it wont work. i have no issue with other games, just this one. if i cant get it to work, i'll just delete it, this is absolutely ridiculous. what the heck is going on?? ive lost hundreds of gifts that i accept, yes, it will load the inbox and let me accept or give gifts no problem, but as soon as i go to ''play'' i get the stupid whoopsie message. WTF people, fix this crap.

i have the same problem.. it is really annoying.

same problem here.. nothing i do is fixing it.

Amber Louise Webster
10-21-2012, 11:47 PM
everytime i open my farm it comes up saying its unable to save my farm and to report and accept, been doing it for two dayss but myboyfriend can still play it on his account so its not the computer. i've tried clearing the cache and cookies,still nothing.
i use firefox.

Gradiva
10-22-2012, 12:14 AM
please fix soon, otherwise you wil lost a lot of players!

seryas
10-22-2012, 01:04 AM
What if I did not open the flash update fv2 I do not have another pc that did not have an answering solution

Fahed Khoury
10-22-2012, 01:15 AM
hello
i have a white blank page since 3 days
any help?
i tried from other computers i can't access too :(

next96
10-22-2012, 01:17 AM
What is this forum where admins from Zynga does not correspond to anything just

Fahed Khoury
10-22-2012, 01:40 AM
me too .. have no idea :(

myst_owl
10-22-2012, 02:51 AM
*sighs*
why don't you just look in the list of known bugs?!

I mean this is a beta after all....

Jump Ocz
10-22-2012, 03:50 AM
i'm very said

my game can't play of 4 day

white screen i need to reset or restore my fram i can play start lv1

i like this game i need play

u can help me?

my fram can not play .

it can not load to game.

i'm Testing. all browser all windows and other computer 5 computer.

but other account can play this game. not me

what happen my fram need reson

thank you for help and sorry little english

Best regards

FISHYMAN
10-22-2012, 03:53 AM
I bought a new computer with 1920 X 1080 resolution. I have installed flash as required and even got the flash installed screen. But I can't get into Zynga FArmville 2 because it keeps on asking for flash update.:mad:

seryas
10-22-2012, 04:06 AM
Hi,

I have a white blank page since 3 days any help?

I tried from other computers I can't open it too

seryas
10-22-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi,
I have a white blank page since 3 days any help?
I tried from other computers I can't open it too

Sven Ashauer
10-22-2012, 05:30 AM
Hello i need some help i udadet mozilla firefox and flash player to the newest version but flash always crashes by loading farmville 2 what can i do ?

Eylem Polat
10-22-2012, 05:34 AM
I have the same problem. Please help!

Rob Gunning
10-22-2012, 05:50 AM
i got this message 36 times in a row last nite. and of course, you get the same BS answer from the mods ''refresh your page'', ''clear your cache and try again''. STOP TRYING TO BLAME THE GAME ISSUES ON THE PLAYERS!! obviously with this many complaints, its not US. ive lost countless gifts, help on building, etc because of the GAMES issues, but, they wont do anything about that. really thinking about just giving up since Zynga insists that they are perfect and the user is always the problem, even when this many users complain about the same issues.

BamaGo
10-22-2012, 06:15 AM
I have continued to get this same message....whoops a daisy. Can anyone please help? I have tried everything, lowering my security and privacy protection, turned off all of my blockers, turned on scripts, and etc...nothing works. Sometimes I can get in and most of the time I deal with this message. I have IE9, I use adobe add-ons, I use windows 7.

thank you

Jump Ocz
10-22-2012, 07:35 AM
wait this Thread for fix ?

nice

Duncan Barb
10-22-2012, 07:40 AM
---------------------

zandrae canafranca
10-22-2012, 07:48 AM
Hi I'm Happy playing all of the online games in zynga but why is the Farmville 2 is not so very fast in loading and i can't sent any on my neighbors,,,just like when I'm playing Chefville,,,why is that happening,,could you please fix it,,

Maria Mix Mixalis
10-22-2012, 07:56 AM
Hello i have problem with Farmville 2.. dont open the game by the way dont load and there is a white screen... please tell me what i do... i loved this game :)

Friendly Mary!

Kusumadireza Nina
10-22-2012, 08:28 AM
three days from now my account can not be opened, why?
see pictures, please help

what is it? why not reload?
is there a solution?

kaykim94
10-22-2012, 08:30 AM
I have the same problem, just a white screen when I try to load. And a lot of people in my FV2 group have it also. PLEASE FIX THIS ZYNGA!!!

kaykim94
10-22-2012, 08:31 AM
I have the same problem and a lot of people from my FV2 group as well. WE NEED A FIX!!!!

Camila Pabón
10-22-2012, 08:35 AM
Same thing here since yesterday...

Mahmut Tebir
10-22-2012, 08:37 AM
Farmville 2 game is a nice game.
I've played for a while. but I can not play the last days.
white because it stays on the screen at startup.
using chrome. All browsers have the same situation.
please help me.
What should I do.

Mahmut Tebir
10-22-2012, 08:38 AM
bende de aynı malesef

Georgius Racconae
10-22-2012, 09:19 AM
yeah, it doesnt load the game since yesterday....

dawneric
10-22-2012, 09:20 AM
I was playing the game earlier this morning.
Everything was fine.
When I signed back in and tried to load Farmville 2 and The Ville, neither will load.
The page is just blank and white.

I have another friend this has happened to as well.

Zeyneddin Dilen
10-22-2012, 09:35 AM
Türkçe: Ben türkiyeden yazıyorum. Bende de, Farmville2 oyunu, 3 gündür beyaz sayfa geliyor ekrana ve Oyun açılmıyor.

English: Game does not start. Have a white page on the screen. Please help.

Georgius Racconae
10-22-2012, 10:01 AM
yeah, it doesnt load the game since yesterday....

other browser wont help to solve this ! HELP :confused::confused:

duffydion
10-22-2012, 10:03 AM
Me too. I keep getting the ---
"FarmVille 2 is here and it's in 3D!

To play you'll need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player.
It's a few easy steps, and it's free!"

It's getting so annoying. I've updated lord knows how may times.:mad:

Maria Mix Mixalis
10-22-2012, 10:07 AM
what fix? what we do? or is problem of zynga? Thanks to all for answer :)

Llaurra01
10-22-2012, 10:13 AM
This game has been out for what... . A few months now? I've never, ever, ever been able to begin the game.... A l t h o u g h i keep getting gifts and requests to do things. Okay zynga.. Fix this damn thing or i'm blocking the game. You already screwed me up with the extras i could get with chefville (because the friggin game wouldn't load). Fix this!~!~!! This is the 4th time i'm reporting this!! Fix the game or stop sending me damn game requests... Cuz quite frankly, i'm a little tired of this.

Here's the picture.... Again!

can you atleast respond to this msg????

cooldude911
10-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Waiting on updates

Centora
10-22-2012, 11:53 AM
I also cant log into my game, for the pass 4 days its been like this, white screen from FB and the blue dog Zynga screen when tyring to play on Zynga.com.

Mine started doing this exact same thing last night. I also spent real money on the game, and have more to spend on it too from FB surveys! However, if this persists I think it might be time for me to just uninstall this game for good, and find myself another ^^

daisymae2
10-22-2012, 12:08 PM
My game was fine earlier today but now I am getting a white screen. I have crops that are going to wither on me unless I can get into the game soon.

morgan jeff
10-22-2012, 12:37 PM
i see where your having some issues. i am wondering if that issue is keeping me from playing fv2. it comes up as though it is going to load. meaning it pulls up a picture hith the box at the bottom where it shows its loading, but never does. this is the only game that does this. cityville,chefville,reg. farmville, bingo,or any of the other games i play have an issue. just farmville2, dont know why. iam loosing crops and everything.

Stargirl B-grrlie
10-22-2012, 12:47 PM
i got this message 36 times in a row last nite. and of course, you get the same BS answer from the mods ''refresh your page'', ''clear your cache and try again''. STOP TRYING TO BLAME THE GAME ISSUES ON THE PLAYERS!! obviously with this many complaints, its not US. ive lost countless gifts, help on building, etc because of the GAMES issues, but, they wont do anything about that. really thinking about just giving up since Zynga insists that they are perfect and the user is always the problem, even when this many users complain about the same issues.

I've been getting Whoops-a-Daisy for ages and ALL THE TIME! I'm starting to get really tired of it, have to do same harvests over and over again, things don't get saved. Just collected six fertilizers from my friends and Whoops-a-Daisy! They were all gone! Also got (finally!) my third exotic egg and Whoops-a-Daisy! It was gone! Same with bubbling brews (at least five missing), building materials and propaine tanks! Playing games should be fun. This isn't it anymore! *grrrrr*

Rob Gunning
10-22-2012, 02:00 PM
wow, it only took 28 pages of a thread full of complaints for them to ''look into it''. about time Zynga!

Mahmut Tebir
10-22-2012, 04:20 PM
white screen. please heeeeeelp me.
farmville2 no loading. waiting for the white screen. there is only the top facebook bar.

carolr740
10-22-2012, 04:52 PM
For seveeral days now

every time I go to play the game in the middle of my screen pops up this

Whoops-a-Daisy
we had some problems saving
your farm! Refresh and keep playing!

I refresh over and over and over again and it just keeps popping back up, PLEASE help me get it off there!!

BamaGo
10-22-2012, 05:03 PM
I noticed that you posted that you were aware of the loading issues. I am sorry to tell you that you still haven't fixed this issue. I am still getting the Whoops-a-daisy dialog box....please do what you can. It is getting very ignoring and I really enjoy playing this game.

Thanks.

Angel Horn
10-22-2012, 05:37 PM
The same thing has happened to me. I played once. Now I get the 'Whoops-a-Daisy' every time. Very frustrated.

Raymond Wong
10-22-2012, 05:50 PM
My farmville 2 in facebook, it can't be loaded

it is always a white screen over there,

no flash loaded at chrome,

and i change my browser to internet explorer,

the is showing me a error message HTTP500

can you all help me solve it, thanks~

Trista McMillin
10-22-2012, 07:12 PM
hi, I use mozilla firefox, updated my flash player and still can't get my farm to load on facebook or zynga! Can't even get on my farm to finish the hen house which is now expiring!!! Not very happy! Hope you can get it figured out...been having problems since I started farmville bout a week ago!

Jump Ocz
10-22-2012, 07:26 PM
how to wait long for fix?

A320Jetkid
10-22-2012, 07:49 PM
It would appear that this is an account issue at Zynga with the individual user, and not a software issue on one's computer. My sister can load her FV2 on my computer with no problems. I can NOT load my FV2 on the same computer ... I just get a white screen, on Firefox, IE or Chrome!

So come on Zynga, quit saying its OUR computer and fix yours!

patsy charbonneau
10-22-2012, 08:11 PM
When visiting neighbors or just playing the screen will go white with a t in the center of it and than i have to refresh all the time to get back to play again.\
also it keeps adking me to download adobe 11 event thou i got it installed on my puter\
patsy charbonneau

Teresa Tryon
10-22-2012, 08:13 PM
I can play on facebook but not on Zynga.com go figure.

Antonette Hughey
10-22-2012, 08:55 PM
lately within the last 2 weeks or so, upon load, or during the first 5 minutes of play time i get a whoops a daisy message to refresh, its very annoying and i cant play =(

beavanvinculado
10-22-2012, 09:25 PM
good day! i got a problem with my farmville 2..it cannot load..i don't know what just happened it appears there is a bug or an error on the game..please help i dont know what just happened it started last night around 9pm until now.. still same outcome..i cant play the farmville 2..many thanks hoping for your reply

beavanvinculado
10-22-2012, 09:43 PM
good day! i got a problem with my farmville 2..it cannot load..i don't know what just happened it appears there is a bug or an error on the game..please help i dont know what just happened it started last night around 9pm until now.. still same outcome..i cant play the farmville 2..many thanks hoping for your reply[/QUOTE]

1. What browser are you using? Google Chrome
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Im playing in Facebook
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? I was just watering my seeds it always says opss something wrong then it need to restart..4x i restarted i don't what really happen after that my farmville 2 cannot load..i tried using other browser like mozilla and internet explorer same problem occurs..also tried using other computer still same problem..
4. When did it start for you? yesterday evening around 9pm

hoping you can reply to me soonest many thanks and more power

Jhoansel Mejia Ventura
10-22-2012, 09:53 PM
I want to report a bug that when I open the game remains the
blank screen please help! .... :(

eVL78
10-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Dear admin
my farmville2 not working :S Loading issues - White Screen.I'm using mozilla,tried another (chrome,explorer)and another computer,same result no loading white screen. I cleaned cookies and temp file,uploaded flash player. what can ı do? please help

Please fix this

Best regards

Kutay ÖZDEMİR
facebook email adress :Kutay ÖZDEMİR

Luthfi Gardiana
10-22-2012, 10:34 PM
whiteeee screeeen :( :( :( :( please help!!!!!!! can tell this problem admin??? Please post admin..........

Luthfi Gardiana
10-22-2012, 10:51 PM
1. What browser are you using? Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Im playing on Facebook
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? I was just bought animals and then and then came the words "Whoops bla bla bla bla" hehe :D and until now can't play farmville 2, already 4 days can't play...
4. When did it start for you? 4 days ago

Can tell this problem? thanks

Aman Sidhu
10-22-2012, 11:33 PM
white screen. please heeeeeelp me.
farmville2 no loading. waiting for the white screen. there is only the top facebook bar. This is exactly what it is like, it has been over 24 hours, I have tried every fix on the internet but nothing seems to work, please help

Nikkias11
10-23-2012, 12:28 AM
:( FarmVille 2 hasn't downloaded for 24 hours now. It gets stuck at about 75%. Tried to download on other computers but its not working. Please sort it out asap

Sarah Jane Fitzgerald
10-23-2012, 12:43 AM
cant load farmville 2 and it wont save my farm has error and says cant save your farm and i cant accept my gifts for farmville 2 in my apps setting can you sort it please thanks

beavanvinculado
10-23-2012, 12:44 AM
i also got the same problem above..i don't know what really happened i was just watering my plants then suddenly it appears a message box saying whoppss bla bla bla then it needs to be restarted..i have done this 4x but after that i cannot play my farmville 2 like above screen shot..please help us on our concern..awaiting from your end and more power many thanks

claydarl
10-23-2012, 01:17 AM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still happening!!!!!!! Still irritated!!!!!!!

Raymond Wong
10-23-2012, 01:23 AM
1. What browser are you using? Google Chrome
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? I'm playing on Facebook
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? I was just bought tree and then pop out the error message: “Whoops.........”
4. When did it start for you? last night

claydarl
10-23-2012, 01:26 AM
how is this not a "known issue" yet?

Geddy 2112
10-23-2012, 01:30 AM
Chrome or any browser makes no difference.
Facebook and Zynga it makes no difference.
Harvested an animal, coins went to 0 game went 'whoops' then white screen. :(

Shiloh Katt
10-23-2012, 01:34 AM
all my zynga games are messed up and won't play :(

?ŕn Nguy?n
10-23-2012, 02:41 AM
my problem happened when i clicked on the cauldron (still in collecting material state, click on it to ask for help from friend), then i cant perform anything, my character just moving around without work.

Jump Ocz
10-23-2012, 02:43 AM
admin or moderator why no reply?

me waiting reason.

Nikkias11
10-23-2012, 04:15 AM
We haven't been able to get onto FarmVille 2 for over 24 hours now. We have tried to get on via Chrome and Firefox, but keeps getting stuck at about 75%. We have also tried on all the families accounts, but its not working. I wish they would get it sorted.

Marco Cusumano
10-23-2012, 05:11 AM
please what can i do, i was level 23...
Now the game doesnt load anymore, just see a white / blanc screen...
I even bought the starters package, i emailed zyna, still waiting :/

Jhoansel Mejia Ventura
10-23-2012, 05:37 AM
I have the same problem please solve as fast as you can! ... :(

Cabasa Kevin
10-23-2012, 05:44 AM
it has benn like this for 2 days. gms please help :(

when i open it last night it was purely blank white no loading...
and untill now. still no loading no zynga banner no anything. only facebook banner and the facebook chat.

i deleted cache updated flash and reinstalled java. still nothing happened..

i tried using other accounts farmville 2 works. but why on my account it does not work?

Cabasa Kevin
10-23-2012, 05:52 AM
admin or any zynga moderator please give us a response...

Meridea
10-23-2012, 05:58 AM
Haven't been able to load Farmville 2 for 2 days now. It crashes the flash before it can load. Tried updating flash several times, to no avail. Now I can get as far as the inbox before it crashes. Reloading the page doesn't help.

Peter Donka
10-23-2012, 06:12 AM
i have the same problem. i cant play because i just see a white screen. i try to load the game in zynga.com not in the facebook, same issue just see a white screen. my friend can login from my computer without problem, but im not. so its definetly account specific issue.
also my friends can see my farm in the visit. this is really annoying!

Aman Sidhu
10-23-2012, 06:39 AM
This is not something on our end, clearly this is something you need to fix on your end. Why is no zynga representative replying to this thread

A320Jetkid
10-23-2012, 06:46 AM
Can you help us sort it out by answering the following:

1.What browser are you using?I was using Chrome when it crashed and stopped working, although I get the same result in Chrome, Firefox or IE
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook?I was playing on Facebook, but I get the same result with Zynga.com, although with a blue screen instead of white.
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened?I had just purchased an animal and was placing it on my farm when I got a yellow band across the top of the window indicating a "Shockwave Flash Crash".
4. When did it start for you?It occurred two nights ago.

Rob Gunning
10-23-2012, 06:49 AM
how is this not a "known issue" yet?

it IS a known issue, its just not one they care about, since it doesnt affect everyone.
oh, and guess what zynga, yep, its STILL happening. got to play for a whopping minute and a half today before it started acting stupid again. Whoopsy-daisy!!!

GamerNDC
10-23-2012, 07:59 AM
My son, my daughter and I all have farms, but share one computer. Sadly, I don't seem to be able to load my farm (or my son's), it will only load my daughter's - regardless who is logged in to Facebook. I have visions of all my crops withering away, while I am unable to log-in and harvest them! :(

Zeyneddin Dilen
10-23-2012, 08:33 AM

Was 4 days. The game will not load. does not turn.

Please Help

bvinny
10-23-2012, 09:03 AM
My son, my daughter and I all have farms, but share one computer. Sadly, I don't seem to be able to load my farm (or my son's), it will only load my daughter's - regardless who is logged in to Facebook. I have visions of all my crops withering away, while I am unable to log-in and harvest them! :(

I can only get half of my farm to load, the other half is just not showing up at all. I have updated the flash player so that isnt the problem.

A. Johnson
10-23-2012, 09:48 AM
Farm will not completely load. Loaded at around 1:00am, and was and was able to play at that time, but as of around 9:15am it will only load part of my farm and will not allow me to do anything.

2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Facebook, but tried Zynga.com, and had the same result
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? plant/water crops, visit a few neighbours
4. When did it start for you? about 9:15am today, but my farmer was invisible around 1:00am even though I could see others.

heidirago
10-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Farm will not completely load. Loaded at around 1:00am, and was and was able to play at that time, but as of around 9:15am it will only load part of my farm and will not allow me to do anything.

2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Facebook, but tried Zynga.com, and had the same result
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? plant/water crops, visit a few neighbours
4. When did it start for you? about 9:15am today, but my farmer was invisible around 1:00am even though I could see others.

This has been a "Known Issue" since 9/8 so how 'bout this... when you finally fix it, let me know via facebook or email and THEN I'll put Zynga cards on my Christmas list.

ngkevi94
10-23-2012, 11:23 AM
i am having a problem loading farmville 2 and it come up with full white screen with game and AD on right of the screen.
tried to clear cache and other browser but still white screen

BBarbara
10-23-2012, 11:56 AM
won't load right it's green lines

next96
10-23-2012, 12:36 PM
White screen=ban -.-

ngkevi94
10-23-2012, 12:43 PM
1. What browser are you using? Google Chrome but tired other browser
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Facebook, but tried Zynga. However still same result
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? buying seed and planting
4. When did it start for you? about 9:15-9:30AM 23/10/2012 UK time

Blanka Jeřábková
10-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Dobrý den.Tato hra se mi moc líbí (FarmVille 2)jenže je problém v tom,že se hrozně seká.Hraju to v prohlížeči Google Chrome.Můžete mi prosím poradit co dělat aby se hra nesekala?nebo jestli je chyba na vaší straně šla by opravit?opravdu nerada bych hru přestala hrát.Děkuji předem za kladné vyřízení mého dotazu

siam2
10-23-2012, 12:55 PM
says flash player crashed???? cant load farmville 2 its 1:55pm canada time

alynn0504
10-23-2012, 12:56 PM
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? plant, water, feed animals, harvest
4. When did it start for you? around 11:30am EST

Flavia Hernandez-gomez
10-23-2012, 01:02 PM
firefox,,both,,visit friends,,yesterday...please help time is running out for the quest...2 days less to get it done not fare... Thanks...

Keith Walker
10-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Browser = Firefox
Playing on facebook
Last think I could do was Planting , crafting.
Started around 1900 Uk time.

Revenwyn
10-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Currently not loading on Firefox, IE, or Chrome in both Facebook and Zynga.

Fix it or nix it.

Revenwyn
10-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Over two hours later, still not loading, have restarted my computer, have latest flash, etc.

Rita Sims
10-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Freezes A lot

rapiraptherese
10-23-2012, 04:18 PM
1. What browser are you using? Fire fox
2. Are you playing on Zynga.com or Facebook? Im playing in Facebook
3. What was the last thing you were able to do in the game before this happened? I was just watering my seeds it always says opss something wrong then it need to restart..4x i restarted i don't what really happen after that my farmville 2 cannot load..i tried using other browser like mozilla and internet explorer same problem occurs..also tried using other computer still same problem..
4. When did it start for you? 10/22/12 8:00PMgmt+7

wayne2376
10-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Started 5 hours ago... Try loading game and only get facebook with white page where flash game is supposed to load up. Cleared flash cache, temp files, cookies, etc...tried IE, Firefox, Chrome and nothing helps.

Playing on Facebook and tried Zynga site with same result.

LeysonRobert
10-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Oi, gostaria de ajuda com meu jogo, já tem 5 dias hoje que ele năo inicia, simplesmente fica uma tela branca, gostaria que tomassem uma providęncia a este respeito, outra coisa sempre que subo de nível eu năo ganho notas da fazenda, já estou no nível 19 e tudo que tenho lá eu comprei com notas que eu comprei com dinheiro real, acho isso um tremendo desrespeitos para com os jogadores, quero uma providęncia já o mais rápido possível, estarei no aguardo!! :mad:

********************************************************************************************

Hi, I would like to help with my game, already has 5 days today that it does not start, simply is a white screen, I would like to take an action in this regard, another thing whenever I go I do not gain level of the farm, I'm already at level 19 and all I have there I bought with one that I bought with real moneyI think it's a tremendous amount of disrespect towards the players, want an injunction no ASAP, I'll be waiting!! :mad:

Leo Chih-Hsiang Yen
10-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Something interesting happened to me several hours ago: I couldn't log onto FV2 via Zynga.com, while I could on Facebook.
The thing is, I'd love to play on Zynga.com, because I have more zfriends than FB friends playing FV2. Just when I thought, "yay, my request-sending problem is fixed," another bug shows up.

Luthfi Gardiana
10-23-2012, 05:07 PM
Please help!!!!!!! i can't play farmville 2 :( already 5 days can't play farmville 2

Kimz Gate
10-23-2012, 06:06 PM
http://upic.me/i/u3/cantloadgame.png55588

Joe Sebial
10-23-2012, 06:08 PM
i cant log in to the game .. it shows white screen, update please

Revenwyn
10-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Still can't play either on Facebook or Zynga.

stacygrant
10-23-2012, 06:22 PM
Please help. My game wont load all the way.

Luthfi Gardiana
10-23-2012, 06:24 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HEEEELPPP!!!!! This my email luthfigar@yahoo.co.id

Sorry my english

sexy jacqui
10-23-2012, 06:30 PM
having problems with loading my site and visiting neighbours..........help plz, have updated flash player.....

Allan Cayanan
10-23-2012, 07:07 PM
I GOT BUG ON LOADING CANNOT PLAY HUHUHU PLS HELP ME .. TO FIX THIS ... IM ALWAYS REFRESHING MY BROWSER still loading

Bayernovka
10-23-2012, 07:13 PM
I can't get in game for 5 days, I will probbably quit trying anymore. I open farmville on any possible way, by link,by notification, by icon and every time just white screen.
Using Mozzila firefox, facebook (tried zynga.com too)

Airotciv Wehttam
10-23-2012, 07:38 PM
I have been getting crash reports all day and cant seem to get into the game to play.

Then when I do can to play for the past few weeks, whatever quest I was supposed to do does not say job done and put a tick on the quest done. i.e. I was supposed to make certain amount of strawberry lemonade but after making a few, it didnt show that I made it. Then when I was supposed to make peach lemonade, After making like 10, it showed that I didnt make any. When I collected milk, it also didnt show that I collect it. This game has gone "koo koo"... I hope this game will not be like the former farmtown game or other games that keep on crashing or giving so many problems. Hopefully it wont be like the cafeworld game making players do impossible quests in a given timeline. A game is for us to relax and have fun playing, not a chore.

Jeta Tawas
10-23-2012, 08:50 PM
My game Farmville 2 cannot open again...:mad:

Beth Holland Burdick
10-23-2012, 09:17 PM
I was playing Chefville, had to refresh and now game doesn't load :( Very disappointed

bbtrixie
10-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Why can't i get in ?? For two days!!! Will someone please pay attention to this game !!! I'm so done with this faceless game !!! No one cares !!!!

Anjalica Devarasetty
10-23-2012, 09:25 PM
I have same problem....but I get a blue screen with zynga dog on it and it's with every game....I hate these loading problems,hope they get it fixed soon...!:mad:

Anjalica Devarasetty
10-23-2012, 09:29 PM
No use.....:(

juddel
10-23-2012, 09:30 PM
I can load farmville 2 from facebook but it is not showing on Zygna site all I get is the outline of the zynga animal.

mids33
10-23-2012, 09:32 PM
I just have a white screen with the icons on it- cannot see any thing else.

Same here. It loads on FB, but on Zynga it only has the blue Zdog background and doesn't load the game. :confused:

frub
10-23-2012, 09:39 PM
I cant load from Zynga only from fb - goes to the blue screen with animal, this goes for all my games. Please fix this.

rasela
10-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Hi... I could see all my zynga neighbours this morning and now game won't load on zynga; can play on facebook but no zynga neighbours... bizarre. I have simialr issues with castleville... is this a zynga issue???? HELP!

Pearl Royer
10-23-2012, 09:53 PM
What is this loading problem we are having can not now load farmville 2 or HC why? using Google crome

Justin Salvacion
10-23-2012, 10:23 PM
As you can see, it's been a day now since FV2 won't load in my account. I ask some friends and they said that its properly working with them.
What has been the problem?
I've updated my flash player, clear all history/cache.. used other browsers.. etc..
but still, not working.

Peter Donka
10-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Who think this white screen is because your account was banned, you're wrong. If you're banned you just reseted to level 1 and lost all your farm bucks and coins. This white screen issue is a bug. There is no such thing ban in zynga, just reset lo level 1 if you are a cheater.

Jump Ocz
10-23-2012, 10:47 PM
me too

no answer from zynga this bug

Justin Salvacion
10-23-2012, 10:52 PM
so, how long would i have to wait?
this is kinda annoying to me.

Grendorian
10-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Can´t get in to play.
Always reloads the game.

Marco Cusumano
10-23-2012, 11:55 PM
I have the same white / blank screen for 2 days now and no reply from zynga support :( , please help i am a paying customer.

Justin Salvacion
10-24-2012, 01:07 AM
please fix this soon ZYNGA, otherwise, you will lost a lot of your players! .

mandymason25
10-24-2012, 01:17 AM
Hi please help the game wont load just keeps saying opps-a-daisy refresh you game!!! this is the 2nd day its said it .. :confused:

Teo Lopez
10-24-2012, 01:33 AM
I also I have the same problem since yesterday afternoon no way in, only occurs on my own as my wife can go to your account without problem hopefully be resolved soon sorry if I was not well understood'm using the translator

vaani lamba
10-24-2012, 01:53 AM
i m trying to upload the game for last two days but its not working its taking a lot of a lot of time..!! help me i hv upgraded my flash player version laso but still the same problem.. help it out..!!:(

Grendorian
10-24-2012, 02:37 AM
I can´t load the game :mad:

Jo Mc Green Thumb
10-24-2012, 03:32 AM
Plugin-Container crashes.

since yesterday ( 23 october ) the loading sequence runs, but crashes down at the moment when the farm will open.

A try with different Browsers (FireFox, Chrome, IExplorer ) didn' t help to resolve that issue.

By observing i realized all times that the plug-in container for Firefox stopped working (crashed down ). ...

I have updated my system applications , as there are the Browsers, and all Adobe Plug-ins.

In hope you may be in position to resolve that issue ( which floats on the net since last month ) ,

sending my greetings.

;-)

in add : the other Zynga games are loading well

Gradiva
10-24-2012, 03:35 AM
Please FIX it SOON if you don't want to loose a lot of players!

lizscrzy
10-24-2012, 04:22 AM
I'm getting really tired of reloading Farm ville 2 and if you don't fix it soon you will lose another i think i have been really patient with this as it has been going on for over 2 weeks now and Ive waited to see if your gonna fix it so it's not fixed yet so maybe you should get on it right...

Walt Schuster
10-24-2012, 04:28 AM
And pause the Hen house quest that was expiring and was requiring me to harvest 2 more times to complete.

I have no idea when the quest was ending since it said expiring and had said that for several days.

jimbobby7
10-24-2012, 04:29 AM
Just yesterday the new adobe flash update prompted me to load their latest update, which also seems to coincide with most complaints being recent, as most I'm sure have auto update... Just a thought, as now I can't get to load at all. Nothing else has changed, as I keep close watch as to what updates and when, for I don't want a bunch of garbage on my computer. I'm using Mozilla Firefox with few addons, along with being in FB while trying to play game. But again, seems to be recent update for flash that may have code issue. Thanks for your time!

**********************Community Manager Note**********************

This is a Known Issue.

09/08/2012 – Loading Issues

Last Update: 09/07

Description:

Some players are currently unable to load FarmVille 2.

The FarmVille 2 studio is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.

Workaround:

N/A

Additional Information:

If you find your issue in this section, please refrain from creating additional threads unless otherwise specified in the description of the Bugs listed above.

**************************End Note************************

i have problem loading with this game , can't play this game , it won't turn over for me to play the game , please fix this problem:mad:

i can't play this game, can you please fix this problem with the loading issue problem:mad:, it won't turn over for me to play the game , please fix this problem

I'm having big problem with this game, i got the latest Google Chrome , and the latest Flash Player , it won't turn over for me to play the game, it keeps loading and loading won't turn over, can you fix this problem so I can play the game please:mad:

i have big problem with this game , all it is doing is loading loading won't turn over for to play the game , CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM,:mad: there is more people having the same problem, PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM:mad:

jimbobby7
10-24-2012, 04:30 AM
Just yesterday the new flash update prompted me to load their latest update, which also seems to coincide with most complaints being recent, as most I'm sure have auto update... Just a thought, as now I can't get to load at all. Nothing else has changed, as I keep close watch as to what updates and when, for I don't want a bunch of garbage on my computer. I'm using Mozilla Firefox with few addons, along with being in FB while trying to play game. But again, seems to be recent update for flash that may have code issue. Thanks for your time!

emtp214
10-24-2012, 04:59 AM
Keep getting error message everytime I try and load. I refresh like it says and same message appears.

Walt Schuster
10-24-2012, 05:28 AM
Just contacted live support. They said to expect a change to the game within 24 to 48 hours.

Farmville 2 currently loads in Internet Explorer. The performance was slightly slower.

Georgius Racconae
10-24-2012, 05:42 AM
it doesnt load with any of browsers.. is there a chance to get the game back ?

Linda Fisher-Cioppi
10-24-2012, 06:02 AM
ive found that playing thru facebook is BADDDD!!!! it wont load, it asks for upgraded flash player even after you do it. So i use now only ZYNGA.COM..at least there it doest happen as often..however it does crash, i got this white page with a blue exclamation point and then refresh which happens at least every 10 mins or so/// so ppl that are playing thru face book try going straight to the source of the game at zynga.com ...i use internet explorer (chrome sucked) i have a brand new computer a week old. using windows 7 64 bit.

Georgius Racconae
10-24-2012, 06:31 AM
ive found that playing thru facebook is BADDDD!!!! it wont load, it asks for upgraded flash player even after you do it. So i use now only ZYNGA.COM..at least there it doest happen as often..however it does crash, i got this white page with a blue exclamation point and then refresh which happens at least every 10 mins or so/// so ppl that are playing thru face book try going straight to the source of the game at zynga.com ...i use internet explorer (chrome sucked) i have a brand new computer a week old. using windows 7 64 bit.

no, the game doesnt load even at Zynga.com---other games are fine but FV2 seems is blocked for me :(

mandymason25
10-24-2012, 07:25 AM
Help i can't load the game it keeps saying oops a daisy (we had some problems saving your farm refresh & keep farming) every time i refresh it says this :confused:

sabi2779
10-24-2012, 07:30 AM
my farm starts to load then stops, says that my adobe flash player crashed need to send a report.. i updated my adobe and it still doesnt load

Peter Donka
10-24-2012, 07:55 AM
still no answer from zynga, this is awful...

cheznie
10-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Game will load but only a few minutes then I get the circle and i in the middle of it,l find if I fullscreen it happens quicker lllll I/E is my browser, playing on F/B, when I got messaged to update Flash, updated Flashplayer

Rob Gunning
10-24-2012, 08:18 AM
it seems to only be getting worse. i havent been able to even get the farm to start laoding before i get this message. think zynga can kiss my ass goodbye.

chuckles1066
10-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Mine hasn't loaded for 24 hours now so no chance of mastering the halloween crops in time, great!. Hope Zynga sort this out soon, I'm sick of spending money on their games and end up quitting because of problems like this. Please fix it, Zynga, or give me my money back! :mad:

chuckles1066
10-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Just contacted live support. They said to expect a change to the game within 24 to 48 hours.

Farmville 2 currently loads in Internet Explorer. The performance was slightly slower.

Hope they mean a change for the better, like being able to load the game for a start!

emtp214
10-24-2012, 09:11 AM
:mad:For over 24 hours now everytime I open the app. it tells me "We had some problems saving your farm. Refresh and keep farming". Each time you refresh the same warning pops up. Unable to do anything!!! :mad:

patpakus
10-24-2012, 09:15 AM
:mad:For over 24 hours now everytime I open the app. it tells me "We had some problems saving your farm. Refresh and keep farming". Each time you refresh the same warning pops up. Unable to do anything!!! :mad:

I am having the same issue. Is there a problem with the server????

Cassma
10-24-2012, 09:15 AM
:mad:For the past two days I have kept getting a gray screen with "Adobe Flash Plug-in has crashed" message. I wonder if there is a connection. I tried downgrading to an earlier version but FV2 won't open if I don't download the most current version. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.:mad:

patpakus
10-24-2012, 09:19 AM
I am using Firefox
On Facebook
Farmville
Yesterday

hamido
10-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Game will not load. Blank White page.
I was playing the game earlier this morning.
Everything was fine.
When I signed back in and tried to load Farmville 2 and The Ville, neither will load.
The page is just blank and white.

I have another friend this has happened to as well.

emtp214
10-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Since yesterday morning every time I try to play I get a message. The message box says there was a problem saving my game and to refresh. When I refresh the same box comes up. I have tried to update my flashplayer and even made sure I only had the adobe one enabled and the others disabled. It's still not working.

Exact same thing happening to me for past 24 hours. Crops are dying!! Very frustrated!!

Loriann Storie
10-24-2012, 09:58 AM
hi there,
i seem to be experiencing difficulty loading farmville2. it will get to about 80% loaded and then the adobe flash player plugin will crash. i use mozilla firefox, i'm playing on facebook, and it started about 2 days ago. i have done everything i am supposed to do such as update plugins, update browser etc etc and still it wont load up. any help on this matter is greatly appreciated!! ~loriann

Shannon Brake Elliott
10-24-2012, 10:45 AM
Still haven't heard from anyone regarding this issue. I don't get Live Chat for some reason. This is really annoying.