PDA

View Full Version : KNOWN ISSUE Farmville 2 Won't Load [OLD]

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Llaurra01
10-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Atleast you were all able to get the game to load! I have yet to even play this game. there is a level on CHEFVILLE that I can't complete because this stupid game won't load up. FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!

bejbex2
10-04-2012, 08:45 AM
having the same problem for 7 days now,crops are whitered but that's not so important,i can't visit my neighbours... i would really like to continue playing,any help????

ninjamomma
10-04-2012, 08:51 AM
I keep getting the white screen again. Been going on for 3 hours now, yet it says that issue has been resolved.

this is ridiculous
10-04-2012, 08:59 AM
I'm also getting sick of this, I had several farmers come to help me out and now they are all gone, still can't do the Halloween crafting as well :( Games are supposed to be fun, this is anything but fun when we can't play.

saucemix
10-04-2012, 09:20 AM
I have been having the same problem for 2 days now...any help and advice would be very welcome. Thank you for any help you can offer.

farmer foot
10-04-2012, 10:04 AM
any suggestions? have you heard from anyone? i had crops to harvest and everything. very frustrating

ninjamomma
10-04-2012, 10:31 AM
any suggestions? have you heard from anyone? i had crops to harvest and everything. very frustrating

I have not heard from anyone yet. Very frustrated! AND It says I have 60 requests, yet when I check my inbox it's empty!! I still cannot get into the game. It's a white screen. I can only see that my chickens are hungry and thats it.

farmer foot
10-04-2012, 10:44 AM
do you think anyone knows about our problem? should we send a direct email? i just get that opening scene of farmville 2, and it wont fully load

howie
10-04-2012, 10:54 AM
I haven't been able to play the game now for 4/5 days on any browser, as I get an Adobe crash message - I use the most recent versions of Adobe/Chrome/Firefox, clear cache etc, etc. Unless there are a number of people with the same problem, sadly there doesn't seem to be any sense of urgency in resolving the issue for a small minority! I noticed that it is listed as a resolved issue! I will give it another week and then permanently stop playing the game, if noone cares enough to sort things out! It is simply not worth the hassle for me!! I have no issues with any other Zynga games that I play:cool:

ninjamomma
10-04-2012, 10:54 AM
do you think anyone knows about our problem? should we send a direct email? i just get that opening scene of farmville 2, and it wont fully load

I have directly emailed before to Zynga and nothing ever gets done but a general response. I know they have people monitoring this so lets just hope!

Markita Gains
10-04-2012, 11:03 AM
I have been trying to load the game for a while now. Everytime I try to load it, I get the white screen. It's saying that this problem was resolved. Maybe it was because it was not a problem last night. Now, it is sooo frustrating because I have crops that need tending to.

ninjamomma
10-04-2012, 11:15 AM
I have been trying to load the game for a while now. Everytime I try to load it, I get the white screen. It's saying that this problem was resolved. Maybe it was because it was not a problem last night. Now, it is sooo frustrating because I have crops that need tending to.

It was a problem last night. I was playing but then went back to my home screen on FB. when I tried to get back intot he game I got the white screen. This morning I had no issues getting into the game but I again got out of the game after I ran out of water. Came back a little while later and got the white screen again.

farmer foot
10-04-2012, 11:56 AM
i just got it to work got the message " we are having problems savings your game refresh and play" so i did and now just a white screen

Kimberly B
10-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Every time I go in to play the page loads and then as soon as its done loading a whoops a daisy sign pops up saying it needs to refresh the page. I click ok and it refreshes and the same thing happens over and over again. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Bernard Garrison
10-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Every time I go in to play the page loads and then as soon as its done loading a whoops a daisy sign pops up saying it needs to refresh the page. I click ok and it refreshes and the same thing happens over and over again. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Yeah I am getting this problem for the 2nd day now. Sometimes it lets you play. After it let me play and I got the refresh message again, I had to redo all of the previous actions on the farm.

majicsgrl
10-04-2012, 01:04 PM
53510I am also getting the Whoops a Daisy but that is on the rare occasion that my game does load. I am getting the same issue that is reported as resolved from the 27th. I have cleared cookies, deleated book marks, tried other browsers and it doe not load on any of them (one a a time). I've deleted temp files. Nothing.

bradyrulez
10-04-2012, 02:08 PM
keep getting the same message myself.... also progress keeps getting lost.... i enjoy this game better than oiginal farmville... but like all zynga games.... the bugs make it very frustrating for the avid gamer. i think zynga should credit us with free gifts whenever we expierience ongoing troubles

Emma Foster
10-04-2012, 02:21 PM
I've now been having the issue for two days as well. I have emailed them twice and ensured they are aware that I have completed all of the trouble shooting steps. I sent them a screen shot too. I have been told the problem has been passed onto the team. I think now it's just a matter of being patient. Being a new game, they have a lot of bugs to fix. It's killing me though, I want to play!!! lol

P.S. They DO credit your account with free fertiliser/feeds/speed grow if you take the time to email them. Wish I could get in to use them.

KLM77
10-04-2012, 02:25 PM
My pumpkins are withered and I can't wait for it to be fixed. It's letting me do trees but don't think it's saving. Really want to play

Bernard Garrison
10-04-2012, 02:30 PM
I've now been having the issue for two days as well. I have emailed them twice and ensured they are aware that I have completed all of the trouble shooting steps. I sent them a screen shot too. I have been told the problem has been passed onto the team. I think now it's just a matter of being patient. Being a new game, they have a lot of bugs to fix. It's killing me though, I want to play!!! lol

P.S. They DO credit your account with free fertiliser/feeds/speed grow if you take the time to email them. Wish I could get in to use them.

Yep, now that it is reported as an issue a lot of people are having, only thing we can do is wait. At least we can give/receive neighbor requests/gifts.

This was supposed to be the game that "saves" Zynga, but appears to be more of the same problems as old games.

Glad I don't spend real money anymore! Learned my lesson with Frontierville/Pioneer Trail.

crispp1
10-04-2012, 02:38 PM
When the game loads there are no images. You can see the quest icons and you can see the quest if you click on them, you can also see the friends bar, and you can go to your friends farm which is also all white no graphics. You can see that friends are there as you can see the box that is above their heads, you can also see the clouds above the animals that are ready. But, that is it you cannot see the actual farm.

I am using WinXP pro
Google Chrome Version 22.0.1229.79 m
I am playing at zynga.com, I also tried it in FB same issue.

No problem seen in Firefox, this is only in Google Chrome.

crispp1
10-04-2012, 02:50 PM
I just got this using Firefox, I was not getting this in Chrome. I had to switch to firefox as chrome is not loading all the graphics. It was fine all day now it is just a white screen. Firefox fixed the white screen, now I'm getting the error that it cannot save the game...whoopsie daisy

Carl Swartz
10-04-2012, 03:42 PM
I to am getting whoops-a-daisy all the time can not play please help

Maxim Gorky
10-04-2012, 05:09 PM
This is really ridiculous. I am getting this whoops-a-daisy for past two days. I agree the game is really wonderful to play but there are too many issues which makes really painful to play this game. We pay to play the game and we don't deserve this kind of issues and frustration. I understand it is a new game and it will have issues but if you are not sure you must have provided free version. We pay and suffer this is unfair and total irresponsibility from you side.

gamegirlsmith
10-04-2012, 05:42 PM
After a day of screwy stuff (not able to access inbox, post for help, unbelievably slooooowww functioning) fv2 will not load. The navigation bar says farmville 2 but all I get is a white box with a side of adds. I was really hesitant to try another zynga game, haven't really played any since the original fv, and I have to say this thing is buggy. I'm running windows and using the latest firefox and flash versions.

aimwe northtell
10-04-2012, 06:22 PM
wont load via zynga but will wia facebook less zfriends also the inbox is not clearing out correctly took 100 plus reads (with reboots) till it finally cleared ... prob the root of a lot of problems aka FIX THE STACK

Sarah Manson
10-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Hello there!

I am having an issue with performing actions. Every time I click on them, as the action is performed, I get the OOS message ("Whoops-a-daisy") This is not a simple timeout issue because when I sit idle (not performing any actions) I do not go out of synch. The following actions cause this issue: Harvesting wheat, daisies, peach trees, feeding my animals or crafting items. My exact reproduction steps are below:

1. Load FarmVille2
2. Close the ZSC (without accepting or sending any requests)
3. Perform any of the above listed actions (Harvest wheat, daisies, peach trees, feeding my animals or crafting items)

Result
As the action is performed, the OOS "Whoops-a-daisy" message is shown and I am forced to reload

This has a 100% reproducibility rate.

Please let me know if/when you get more information on a fix for this.

Thanks!
-Sarah

Rebecca A Allen
10-04-2012, 09:43 PM
I try to go to my game but it is only a white screen & I can hear the music for about a minute & it stops but the game isn't there.:rolleyes:

NESSA LEWIS
10-04-2012, 09:47 PM
All the Villes have a white screen....very annoying.......I really never had any problems....until FarmVille 2 came along...and forced upon me to update flash...big mistake...!!

Rebecca A Allen
10-04-2012, 09:48 PM
I didn't have to update but I never had so many probelms until FV2 :/

Rebecca A Allen
10-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Wish they would work all the bugs out BEFORE they release the games!

Zillertaler
10-04-2012, 10:59 PM
I have the same problem.

David Gielow
10-04-2012, 11:43 PM
some here except everytime my farm shows up the whoops-a-daisy comes up, so i cannot do anything

aimwe northtell
10-05-2012, 01:32 AM
zynga portal still not loading would be nice to see zfriends again

sandie68
10-05-2012, 02:01 AM
Same problem here. I reported it 2 days ago and my post is gone. There are no posts about it in the 'KNOWN ISSUE' forum and multiple complaints about whoops a daisy errors.

So far, I have received NO response and nothing has been fixed. They problem hasn't even been aknowledged by mods.

I am so disappointed. This is a cute, fast paced game that I was enjoying.

KLM77
10-05-2012, 02:04 AM
Yeah I haven't had response to e-mail either and have noticed that it isn't in known posts. Really wish it would be fixed can't get past these pumpkins.

p2kmon
10-05-2012, 02:38 AM
Getting the same error, can't do anything on the farm at this time. Deleted Cache, and using Chrome.

Drendy
10-05-2012, 02:48 AM
some here except everytime my farm shows up the whoops-a-daisy comes up, so i cannot do anything

Same here...Day 4.....

Drendy
10-05-2012, 02:53 AM
This is still happening... Day 4!

sherry 5607
10-05-2012, 03:43 AM
I am still getting the whoops a daisy message telling me that they had trouble saving my farm and refresh.

Crystal Swensen
10-05-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm not getting that message, but the game won't load at all. It appears to start loading and then I get a white screen.

James Smyth
10-05-2012, 04:05 AM
Hi , I am also getting the whoops a daisy message after loading up the game and cannot access the game after accepting the messages in my inbox.

Linda Mcnabb
10-05-2012, 04:07 AM
I have been having the same problem.
The game loads and straight away the sign Whoops a daisey need to refresh is there. Have reloaded several times and it makes no difference. Its been 2 hours now, very frustrating.!!!!!!!!

w.a.grove
10-05-2012, 04:09 AM
got same thing its been about 3 days now

tanjapk
10-05-2012, 05:11 AM
This is the 3rd day that FV2 will not load. I have tried from FB, from Zynga. I have cleared cache local and flash. All other games load. FV2 is stuck on the loading screen, green bar 3/4 loaded.

The user forum shows other users experiencing the same problem.

SerenitysMommy
10-05-2012, 05:16 AM
Ive harvested the same crops, accepted the same gifts, and accepted the same help multiple times this morning. Always get an error message that says Having trouble saving farm, please reload. Both on zynga.com and facebook.

This is ridiculous. If my crops wilt cuz I cant harvest them Im gonna be so mad!

Please fix this!!! :mad:

Wild Flowers
10-05-2012, 05:20 AM
whoops a daisy: I hate that word already, since 3 days I get this message:mad:

ladysportfan
10-05-2012, 05:23 AM
I don't have that much any more but I get "we've turned the soil" please refresh same problem different notification

Jane Riscinti
10-05-2012, 05:28 AM
I also am having the same problem, HELP!!!!
Ive harvested the same crops, accepted the same gifts, and accepted the same help multiple times this morning. Always get an error message that says Having trouble saving farm, please reload. Both on zynga.com and facebook.

This is ridiculous. If my crops wilt cuz I cant harvest them Im gonna be so mad!

Please fix this!!! :mad:

igortea
10-05-2012, 05:54 AM

Every time when I try to harvest pumpkins and finish the task,game lost connection and starts to load again!

tanjapk
10-05-2012, 06:10 AM
You can delete this thread.

I had to reload uninstall and reinstall chrome. Someone mentioned that it may have something to do with flash update?
It is working now.

mattat23
10-05-2012, 06:18 AM
All other games are loading with no issues, but FV2 isn't loading at all, it just gives me a white screen.

Mary Linkous
10-05-2012, 06:27 AM
My farm is still not showing up. There is nothing showing up. As of today I am no longer playing any of the games. All of the zynga games are crashing and yes my flash player has been updated.

mattat23
10-05-2012, 06:33 AM
Unsure of why, but it is now loading as of there was no problem at all

antilamon
10-05-2012, 06:40 AM
For some reason, the servers seem to be unable to load my farm at all today.
I've been trying for several hours and constantly get the ''Whoops-a-daisy, please refresh'' message as soon as game is done processing the loading bar.
Even upon reloading, clearing my cache and trying out on both Facebook and Zynga.com, nothing seems to be working. I'm stuck in an eternal loop of ''reloading''.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

SerenitysMommy
10-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Been happening to me all morning. I give up.

SerenitysMommy
10-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Hmmm I have pumpkins too. Except mine doesnt say please reload til after they are harvested and the animals are fed and my trees are done.

Bitsy78
10-05-2012, 07:05 AM
I'm having the same problem with a patch of pumpkins. I can't finish a quest until I harvest 20 pumpkins but will only allow me 19 then the "whoops-a -daisy" message reappears...it's getting frustrating...please fix.

p2kmon
10-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Don't know if this helps or not. I keep getting this error message, but it appears when I have the 30 water, then I'm able to work properly, if I go in and it has 12 water, won't work, when I have 30 water, it appears to be working properly for me, not sure if anyone else is getting this error also.

Marisa Gallego
10-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Every time when I try to harvest pumpkins and finish the task,game lost connection and starts to load again!

I'm having same problem. Lost all pumpkins I planted. Help please...

Sarah Manson
10-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Hey,

So this morning when I logged in everything worked as normal. Dunno if it was fixed or only a temporary issue.

Thanks for your time!

Priceyfarmer
10-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Today I have gone in to play FarmVille2 on facebook and the 2 times I went to play I got the Whoopsy Daisy we had problems saving your farm..........I hit accept and waited for it to refresh. Before I did that I had farmers visiting in my field and the clock above my hay bales. When it refreshed the farmers were gone from my field and the clocks were plus signs. I continued to play both times but the farmers and farmhands never came back. Everything else seemed to be OK. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ShirlCol Shearer
10-05-2012, 09:12 AM
yep, for 3 days now, all I get is the "whoopsa daisy" ! I am only playing this game to get points in another game and now cannot progress!! its very frustrating!! when are they going to fix it?

Bernard Garrison
10-05-2012, 09:57 AM
All we can do is wait for them to fix it. It's a known issue with several different threads about it.

Bernard Garrison
10-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Don't know if this helps or not. I keep getting this error message, but it appears when I have the 30 water, then I'm able to work properly, if I go in and it has 12 water, won't work, when I have 30 water, it appears to be working properly for me, not sure if anyone else is getting this error also.

I have 30 water right now and still get the message, but thanks for the info.

chrisoverby
10-05-2012, 10:05 AM
i also am getting this message every time i try to play. it mostly seems to happen when i try to water a tree. and no im not running the game on more than one browser. its getting very frustrating and im strongly considering giving up on farmville2! how are we supposed to play a game that is constantly telling us it's having problems saving?

nickiegirl86
10-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Everytime I try to harvest my pumpkins I get the oopsy daisy...I refresh the page but it still continues...any advice on how to fix this?

csmclaug
10-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Same thing! Whoops-a-daisy!!!

shortybella
10-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Same thing is happening to me.

zoekm
10-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Can someone help plz?? Only been able to play the game twice on the same day as the game will not load!! It says we have had problems saving the game and asks if you want to send a report or it just wont go past the cover page and comes up with an error and says refresh browser! I've done all the usual delete cache etc... flashplayer is updated all the things in trouble shooting and it still doesnt work. Had this problem with Farmville aswell thats why i stopped playing that was enjoying the day i actually got to play. Can it be fixed? Thanks

Carl Swartz
10-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Well after 5 dayes of whoop-a-daisy and no fix I will not try to play any more thanks

skywalker294
10-05-2012, 11:59 AM
I am having the same thing happening, and I have done all I know to do! Help

Jeanne Carlisle
10-05-2012, 12:20 PM
I received a notice saying some quests were being worked on and should be fixed but there is nothing else on the screen. Won't load. Is there any one else having this problem?

jodindak
10-05-2012, 12:37 PM
I have been getting the Whoops-a Daisy we had a problem saving your farm, refresh and keep on farming! I have been refreshing all day and still can't play! since I started playing several weeks ago I have never been able to ask for stuff I need so I have to buy them and that is getting really old!

Geraint
10-05-2012, 12:45 PM
To whom it may concern, Farmville 2 isn't loading at all. I don't think it's my internet as other Zynga games are working perfectly and I have the latest version of Flash. Is anybody else having this problem?

Geraint
10-05-2012, 12:48 PM
This web page is not available
The web page at https://fb1.farm2.zynga.com/flash.php?isOuterIframe=1&fb_source=bookmark_apps&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=1_0&zySnid=1&zyAuthHash=76fa99d5acd0cd5f8a775aa309153b5e&zySig=b31d73c30a838463f4573b640529ed4010565a319dcd3cdd7fb8122b8476c5ba&zySnid=1&zyAuthHash=76fa99d5acd0cd5f8a775aa309153b5e&zySig=b31d73c30a838463f4573b640529ed4010565a319dcd3cdd7fb8122b8476c5ba might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 501 (net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE): Unknown error.

That's the error message I'm getting in Chrome. :(

terrirpolson
10-05-2012, 12:53 PM
For the past 2 days I have not been able to play due to everytime I try to play the game all I keep on getting is this "Whoops-A-Daisy" message even after I hit "Accept" or refresh the page. Please help...
thank you....I really want to play this game but can't

SerenitysMommy
10-05-2012, 01:05 PM
This is still a problem. When will I be able to play again??

SerenitysMommy
10-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Are they trying to fix this or should I just find a different game that is NOT made by zynga?

gpatton73
10-05-2012, 01:18 PM
I, too, have started getting the Woops-a-Daisy message when I click on to harvest my crops. This started yesterday, and is very frustrating. All other actions, such as feeding animals, harvesting the trees, etc. seem to work OK. But, when I click a crop to harvest, or if a neighbor harvests my crops, the pop-up to refresh my screen comes up.

Rosa Ulloa Fernandez
10-05-2012, 01:18 PM

Rosa Ulloa Fernandez
10-05-2012, 01:21 PM

Jeanne Carlisle
10-05-2012, 01:44 PM
I have been having trouble loading this game and ChefVille also. ChefVille worked this morning for me and now nothing. Both games will let me receive gifts but then it goes to blank screen. hope they get if fixed soon!

maria theresa morales
10-05-2012, 01:49 PM
mine too, I cannot play the game. Whoops-a-daisy keep on appearing.. help. i really liked the game.

aimwe northtell
10-05-2012, 03:06 PM
welcome to farmville 2

Sylvia58
10-05-2012, 05:02 PM
I having trouble loadong Farmville2. A couple of days ago when I tried to play the game it told me that I had to Update Flash Player so that I could in Framville2 in 3D. I have done this and I still can't load Farmville2. Can some one please help with this matter?

Kit Goodfarb
10-05-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm having a loading issue where I keep getting "Whoops a daisy" and then it refreshes. I also checked my Flash Player and it is up to date.

MitchyMoon
10-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Mine did the whoops a daisy all the time. I have now learned that you can't just remove the app and get it back, like the rest of their games. It deleted all my progress. I was a couple hundred points from the level 10 item I would have gotten for the other games I play. Makes me want to take my money and go elsewhere. Doesn't look like they even care to fix it from the looks of this thread.

kwalk555
10-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Going on day 4 with the who Whoops a Daisy message. I am about done with this game!!!! It would be nice to know if our complaits are being heard its like we are talking to a wall.

soxvixen
10-05-2012, 10:37 PM
I agree day 4 Getting very annoyed now. my friends dont believe in the whoop a daisy. Wait until it happens to them because this seems to be spreadinf and Zynga are not even listening.

kwalk555
10-06-2012, 01:11 AM
same here this is day 4 of the same problem!

TLBreuer
10-06-2012, 01:40 AM
I wanted to let you know that my game still won't load even though you say it's resolved. I have been trying for 2 days to get in and can't..

Sincerely,

TL Breuer :(

Shadowkatt
10-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Greetings TLBreuer,

I'm so sorry you are having this problem. Let's try clearing your browser and Flash cache to try and resolve this issue.

Please try these trouble shooting steps:

1) disable secure browsing in facebook settings if it is enabled
(account settings > security > secure browsing)
2) switch browsers (I like FireFox), also make sure the browser is upgraded to the latest version
3) update flash player
4) delete all browser cache and cookies
5) delete flash cache ( done HERE (http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html) ) click the "delete all sites" button.
6) uninstall and reinstall the game in Facebook (don't worry, your progress will be saved)
7) check to see if your OS is up to date
8) restart computer

If the above steps didn't solve your loading issues, please reply back with the following information.

1) browser and version
2) flash player version
3) screen shot

Thanks!

cherferroggiaro
10-06-2012, 03:29 AM
The server at fb1.farm2.zynga.com is taking too long to respond. AFTER a "Whoops" message!

First my FV, now FV2. I am running out of games here! NOTHING loads!

Samerramez
10-06-2012, 04:39 AM
hey try to play FV2 i cant after loading line nothing show up

i used Firefox 15.0.1
Google chrome 18.0.1025.1
and Internet explorer 9 all the same problem

try to delete flash player and re-install it and still same problem

http://www8.0zz0.com/2012/09/29/23/738878059.jpg

account

https://www.facebook.com/Samerramez

any help ???

Susan Wienken Kimmel
10-06-2012, 06:04 AM
My game bar doesn't finish loading, which results in the game not loading. I can accept requests. Both firefox and internet explorer has this problem. Both are updated as well as adobe. It has been this way since last Saturday.

kbardole
10-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Greetings TLBreuer,

I'm so sorry you are having this problem. Let's try clearing your browser and Flash cache to try and resolve this issue.

2) switch browsers (I like FireFox), also make sure the browser is upgraded to the latest version
3) update flash player
5) delete flash cache ( done HERE (http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html) ) click the "delete all sites" button.
6) uninstall and reinstall the game in Facebook (don't worry, your progress will be saved)
8) restart computer

If the above steps didn't solve your loading issues, please reply back with the following information.

1) browser and version
2) flash player version
3) screen shot

Thanks!

That isn't the problem....I have had this problem now for 4 days....I can do my sons farm but can not do mine....it is the game that is messed up

Kayleigh Taylor
10-06-2012, 12:11 PM
my farm ville 2 loads but it wont let me play / do anything.
can you please fix this

mumzie005
10-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Getting a little cheesed been about 5 or so days now not been able to play farmville 2. Read that the issues to loading farmville 2 had bee resolved. That is a big FAT NO NO.

I am still unable to play farmville 2, keeps coming up with the whoops need to reload, do that and the same message, and still can not reload and play. FUSTRATING.

Can someone please fix this bug as I so want to play farmville 2 again:mad:

ebrahim85
10-06-2012, 02:07 PM
i am having the same problem.

Snoopy22
10-06-2012, 05:01 PM
I am also experiencing this 'Whoops-a-daisy!'. The 1st time i logged into this game, everything ran smoothly. I was happy. But from 2nd time onwards, it keeps 'kicking' me out with the message "Whoops-a-daisy", making me very frustrated with this games :mad:. My friends have no issue at all. Can anyone please help me? TQ

mumzie005
10-06-2012, 05:23 PM
i having loading issues to

mumzie005
10-06-2012, 05:25 PM
i having same issues, havent played for days now

mumzie005
10-06-2012, 05:28 PM
i am just as fustrated i have been experiencing this for about 5 days now

Phanes
10-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Every day, usually around "prime time" (from 5pm on through the evening) I'm unable to load the game because I get a browser-level popup that says my farm could not be saved. Refreshing does no good. Is anyone else having this problem? I use Chrome.

tinkerbell44890
10-06-2012, 05:32 PM
i have been trying to play for about 5 hours now. games says loading about freezes at about 98 %
any suggestions?

I am unable to plant crops or do anything in my kitchen.

DWigle75
10-06-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm having loading issues too with FV2. I get the flash screen and the bar at the bottom starts loading the game, but it stops just short of finishing and then nothing happens. I have the latest (most up to date) version of Flash 11.4, I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, I've cleared my browser caches, uninstalled the game & re-installed it, have tried adjusting the chrome plugins to resolve conflicts with Macromedia Flash and the built in Google Flash player, and have even tried loading the game directly from the Zynga web site and nothing works!! I am able to at least get items shared by friends on my Facebook news feed, but I Haven't been able to get the game to load since 4:00pm ET today.

Jennifer Cron
10-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Exact same thing as you DWigle75, all of a sudden I can't play. I also know that my browsers are up to date as is my flash. Cookies/histories cleared and so is flash's web history. Game is uninstalled/reinstalled, computer has been restarted..basically the works. I'm glad its not just me, and I'm using an iMac

DWigle75
10-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes! Exact same thing here! And there is no sound (opening music) when the game is trying to load either. My speakers are not turned off, the sound is not muted, nor did I turn off the sound in the game itself. Now all our crops are going to be withered and we'll have lost all the coins and XP associated with them as well as the crafts and feed we could have made with them. :mad:

LindaGF
10-06-2012, 08:02 PM
In the beginning, the game ran great, then I started getting the whoops-a-daisy message. I reloaded and it worked fine, I got this message every time I went in. Now I get it all the time, I reload again and again and if I get it again I give up. I see I'm not alone and it seems to have been going on for some time. Come on Zynga, fix it please....or is this going to be yet another Z game I give up on because it just doesn't work?

lfoster1
10-06-2012, 09:17 PM
yes, i have a problem trying to load the game. have done the cookie thing and flash player and everything else i need to and it still wont load. very frustrating. and it says it has been resolved. "I DONT THINK SO"

kbreeze
10-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Greetings,

I'm so sorry you are having this problem.

Please try these trouble shooting steps first:

3) update flash player
5) delete flash cache ( done HERE (http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html) ) click the "delete all sites" button. http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa358/twinkletoes45/cookies.png
8) restart computer

1) browser and version
2) flash player version
3) screen shot

Thanks! :)

DWigle75
10-06-2012, 10:46 PM
I am having this issue on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Changing browsers makes no difference. All browsers are up to date and the absolute most current available. My flash player is the most up to date version available as well Flash 11.4. I have also attempted using Shockwave flash, Macromedia Flash, Adobe flash, and the built-in flash player in Chrome that is 11/3 -- NONE of them will load the game. I've been playing for about 2 weeks now and now suddenly the game will not fully load. Secure browsing IS NOT enabled, the browser used makes no difference, I've already stated my flash player is the most current, I've deleted ALL browser caches & cookies, step 5 was completed and had no effect, I've already uninstalled/reinstalled the game, my OS has no new updates available & is fully updated, I have restarted my PC 3x with no effect on FV2's ability to complete loading. I'm including a screen shot of what I get when I attempt to load the game... it gets to about 95% and then freezes and stops there.53700

hlhuggins
10-06-2012, 11:06 PM
As of today every time I log on to Farmville 2 all I recieve is the white screen. Have tried to log on about 7 times. Please fix. Thank you.:(

dawnhick
10-06-2012, 11:10 PM
I am unable to load any of the games that I play on Zynga. FarmVille 2, Hidden Chronicles or ChefVille. I can load them on facebook but then my neighbors are all gone. I like playing these games but if this keeps up I will stop as I don't need the frustration. This just started tonight although I started having some problems yesterday. I have tried both Mozilla and Google and everything is up to date.

kbreeze
10-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Greetings,

I'm so sorry you are having this problem.

Please try these trouble shooting steps first:

3) update flash player
5) delete flash cache ( done HERE (http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html) ) click the "delete all sites" button. http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa358/twinkletoes45/cookies.png
8) restart computer

1) browser and version
2) flash player version
3) screen shot

Thanks! :)

maria theresa morales
10-06-2012, 11:46 PM
I cannot play farmville2, whoops-a-daisy kept on appearing...please help...

Shadowkatt
10-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Greetings hlhuggins,

3) update flash player
8) restart computer

1) browser and version
2) flash player version
3) screen shot

Thanks!

samimsmith
10-07-2012, 03:06 AM
I am having the same problem I've tried fire fox, IE8, and I have a Mac so I have tried it on Safari....It makes no difference. Someone needs to fix the problem.

Shadowkatt
10-07-2012, 04:21 AM
Greetings Irek,

3) update flash player
8) restart computer

1) browser and version
2) flash player version
3) screen shot

Thanks!

chericaldwell
10-07-2012, 04:52 AM
When I tried loading Farmville 2 this morning, I could empty the gift/request box, but as soon as I tried to load the game, all I got was a gray circle with an exclamation mark in the center. No error message, no update software, nothing. I was fine last night.

hirupatel
10-07-2012, 04:55 AM
Hi,
I'm using chrome as a browser. When i open FV2 in Chrome it opens but loading will stop when it reaches around 90%. i dont know what is the reason? how could i overcome that. http://s10.postimage.org/karyioawp/Untitled.jpg

so please help me to resolve this thing. I'm really looking forward to play this game.

ghiggin1
10-07-2012, 08:45 AM
everytime i log on to the game, it is showing me a white platform. they stated that they fixed the issue but i cant get any of my request or gift. it keeps saying i dont have any but in the app it states i have 246. please fix.

J.l. Bird
10-07-2012, 08:47 AM
I tried to play and it did not save a farm for me. sound botton is off. And I recieve requests, accept and send; then close box. Game stalls. I wait.... nothing. Farmville crashes and Farmville 2 won't open. I'm a very frustrated Zynga Fan!!!!!

vigurl2
10-07-2012, 09:39 AM
As of yesterday my page would not load. It played fine before, and then it stopped loading. I tried everything and came to the conclusion that this may be a Zynga issue. I use Mozilla and/or Google Chrome, I've updated my flash player, my settings and requirements are valid. What is wrong Zynga???:confused:

DWigle75
10-07-2012, 10:35 AM
Day 2 of not being able to load Farmville2. I've done all the recommended fixed and they make no difference. So since this is now a known issue, what is the estimated time of repair till we can expect to have this problem resolved and resume playing the game?

mommabird
10-07-2012, 10:54 AM
you say the loading problem has been solved but think again. I can't load my game please fix it.

Nancy Arquette Hegenauer
10-07-2012, 11:16 AM
I have played this game once, and haven't been able to play it again. IT WILL NOT LOAD!

poorbabi
10-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Have not been able to get Farmville 2 to load for two days. Have tried in Firefox,Goggle chrome and Internet Explorer. It freezes and then says it has crashed. Cannot finish a quest at Hidden Chronicles if this game want load.

nettyinger
10-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Each time I have tried to play FV2 tonight, I keep getting the 'Whoops-a-daisy! We had some problems saving your farm! Refresh and keep farming!' message with a button to click to accept the message. It then reloads the game but it has saved what has been done up until the message pops up. This is happening every couple of minutes. I have been clicking on visiting neighbours to allow them to help on my farm when this happens. It has happened 6 times so far.

I will try to dismiss my neighbours from my farm to see if it helps. If it doesn't I will add a further post to this one to advise.

I am using IE9 (latest version), cookies cleared, history cleared, flash up to date etc.

Christie Lasch
10-07-2012, 12:01 PM
I was able to play this morning, but for the last 4 or so hours, the screen won't even load at all.

nettyinger
10-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Each time I have tried to play FV2 tonight, I keep getting the 'Whoops-a-daisy! We had some problems saving your farm! Refresh and keep farming!' message with a button to click to accept the message. It then reloads the game but it has saved what has been done up until the message pops up. This is happening every couple of minutes. I have been clicking on visiting neighbours to allow them to help on my farm when this happens. It has happened 6 times so far.

I will try to dismiss my neighbours from my farm to see if it helps. If it doesn't I will add a further post to this one to advise.

I am using IE9 (latest version), cookies cleared, history cleared, flash up to date etc.

Seems it's only happening to me when I have more than one neighbour helping on my farm at the same time. Only having one neighbour at a time helping does not generate the error message.

caz0712
10-07-2012, 12:16 PM
I haven't been able to get into Farmville 2 since the day after I started on it and got to level 6.I do other zinga games as well but I need to get to level 10 in this to get rewards from the other games.When I do get in it tells me it is unable to save my farm please refresh,I do this and get the same again please please resolve this issue.

BerylM
10-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Seems it's only happening to me when I have more than one neighbour helping on my farm at the same time. Only having one neighbour at a time helping does not generate the error message.

That's not terribly helpful since we can't control how many neighbours pop in to help!

However, I get this 'whoops' message on loading the game a lot and I have found that rebooting the computer (not just the browser) seems to fix it for a while - it's as if the problems build up as you play the game and eventually get to the point where there are too many for it to cope with - and although my browser is set to clear the temporary memory every time the browser is closed, these problems only seem to clear when I reboot the whole machine!

It would be helpful if Zynga would fix the game (and all its other games, which also suffer from this) so that they didn't build up this 'sludge' that stops them working and just released the temporary memory when they've finished with it like they're supposed to!

Diana Ryan
10-07-2012, 01:21 PM
I too am having the whoops-a-daisy issue. Haven't been able to play for the last 4 days.

VivianB
10-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Can't get game to finish loading....... It gets right there where you think it is going to but then it stops.... and never loads up.... Haven't been there in 2 weeks because of it... And I don't have anything running but it and I have the updated version of the flash..... Don't know what else to do.....

ZivaBri19
10-07-2012, 03:31 PM
it wont load farmville 2 when i try to play it......a thing pops up and said stuff and it wont load.....it happens ever time i try to play it.....and when i can play a thing pops up saying whoops a daisy and i have to refresh and it never wants to load

fyrgoddess
10-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Constant reloading and Whoops A Daisy.

errn4christ
10-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Haven't been able to log on for 2 days, gets almost there then the whoopsie daisy error message. My crops are going to be withered and I will have to start back again! :(

mamacrafty
10-07-2012, 05:41 PM
I played just fine last night!! and was excited today to come home and relax with a refreshing game of farmville2. I didn't anticipate having to refresh the game due to whoops a daisy. My farm has been lost and the work I did last night is gone. I do not get to play. I am getting Whoops a daisy pop ups and the game never reloads and there is a problem saving my farm. I don't think I want to play this game.

DWigle75
10-07-2012, 06:00 PM
If this is a KNOWN ISSUE then why hasn't it been fixed yet? The issue is marked as being resolved but is most definitely NOT resolved. It's been happening since September! If Zynga claims to have techs monitoring their systems constantly, then why does it take days and weeks to get problems resolved when it should only take minutes of hours to fix things if they are truly on top of things as Zynga claims? Personally, I think Zynga needs to compensate each and every one of us who have reported this issue and are still having problems after 2 days or more with at the very least 50 FREE unwithers to at least try to salvage (if only in part) the majority of our crops that have withered so we don't lose all the coins, XP, and resources that could have been made from them. In addition they should also issue everyone at the very least whatever $5 currently gets you in Farm Cash for the inconvenience. Zynga stated that they created FV2 because they were loosing so many players because the old version of FV was so faulty & overwhelming that it had become more of a chore than fun. Well, Zynga is definitely going to be loosing more players if they don't get FV2 back up and running properly very soon! This is unacceptable.

Emma Foster
10-07-2012, 06:07 PM
The whoops-a-daisy message pops up on my game the second it loads, I don't get a chance to do a thing on the farm, so can't send neighbours away.

I know I have sprouted off in here about being patient, but gee, enough is enough! For five days I have been emailing tech support back and forth about this and they still haven't fixed it. They say my issue has been "escalated" but what does that mean exactly...how long is the waiting list???

And the real question is, WHY was this game released with so many issues? I have spent money to advance in this game, and now any advantage I had gained has been lost due to a technical error that's outside of my control. It was only a small amount of money, but that's not the point. I feel like I've been robbed.

Kendra Evans
10-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Me either...very frustrating. all my crops are going to wither :(

adventurer girl
10-08-2012, 06:21 AM
can anyone from the maker of fv2 help , how come i can t load the game , it been a week of trying to play the game but nothing happen even if i try to refresh it get stuck at loading page wont continue to the end...:mad::confused::

lenoxmom
10-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Same here!!!

runtkiss
10-08-2012, 08:27 AM
I have updated Adobe, I have restarted my computer. Farmville 2 will not load now for almost 24 hours. Sure my crops are dead by now. Any other suggestions I should try? I played yesterday morning and after that nothing!

More Slots
10-08-2012, 09:18 AM
I have not been able to play my farmville2 either as my upgraded adobe flash player crashes also.
I have tried downgrading but still will not run.
I started playing two days ago and was able to play for the entire day but that was all. now on both my FB accounts I have the same issue and have withered crops etc and cannot play

Lizzarrd
10-08-2012, 09:20 AM
All I get is the Farmville 2 picture and then it does nothing else. I've even let it sit for 30 min. Its been like this for 2 days.

emma sales arenas
10-08-2012, 09:45 AM
i've been wanting to play farmville 2 weeks ago but the game doesn't load..what should i do..help me pls:(

TLBLALOCK
10-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Farmville2 will not load!!!!!

fyrgoddess
10-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Well, was playing and got the "!" in the middle of the screen. Closed my window, cleared the chache, tried again and got this.

Now I get this:

Anyone else having this problem?

Catherine533
10-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Me too!! All day I cannot go beyond a few actionst to get a "woopsie daisy." Nothing has helped.

Gloriavicti
10-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Well i have tried to log in to farmville2 for over 2 weeks its load almost to the end then it stop:. I tried then to pusch SUPPORT but its only came up empty side. If noting happend i quit the game. no help at al i have tried al and cant write to them sucks.

fyrgoddess
10-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Think I found a temp fix. Go to Facebook and open FV2 there. Then, click onto the zynga icon, it'll redirect you to the zynga.com site. Once here, click to open FV2. Worked for me, fingers crossed it'll work for you.

FYI, when playing on the Facebook site, you will not have all the neighbors you have gotten on zynga.com. But the flip side is it is much quicker to visit the neighbors listed there. I'll be splitting my time between the two from now on.

Good Luck!

kittylady9
10-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Think I found a temp fix. Go to Facebook and open FV2 there. Then, click onto the zynga icon, it'll redirect you to the zynga.com site. Once here, click to open FV2. Worked for me, fingers crossed it'll work for you.

FYI, when playing on the Facebook site, you will not have all the neighbors you have gotten on zynga.com. But the flip side is it is much quicker to visit the neighbors listed there. I'll be splitting my time between the two from now on.

Good Luck!

I am at level 22 and have had problems with the flash player crashing now for 3 days, and it does not matter if I play on FB or Zynga, it still crashes. I updated and did everything Znyng said to do, but still I am not able to load without flash player crashing every time.

fyrgoddess
10-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Trust me, I know your pain. I'm level 25 and should be much higher than that. Took me hours to visit neighbors yesterday and today. Kept reloading, wouldn't load, slow moving, Whoops A Daisy messages, "!" on the screen......this is just a temp fix that may or may not work for everybody. Just hope my find helps someone else.

pippahb
10-08-2012, 02:18 PM
farmville is not loading at all, the message comes up saying that it is having problems saving my farm please refresh. It doesn't matter which web site I use as I get the same message.Can someone please explain why there are these loading problems again, thank you

pippahb
10-08-2012, 02:23 PM
I keep getting the message that farmville is having problems saving my farm please refresh. It is the same whichever site I use, be it the Zynga or Facebook. All I get is farmville not loading and this has been happening on and off for the last couple of days. When it does load not all the farm is there. Can someone please explain to me why the loading problems have reappeared. I have done all that I can think of with flash player etc and this has made no difference. Thank you

DarkMounty
10-08-2012, 02:40 PM
My game is still not loading it has been over 4 weeks now my farm is still empty cans still visit neighbours but can do nothing else, PLEASE fix this IT HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED!

Tonya Rash
10-08-2012, 02:40 PM
My Farmville 2 will not load either, Its just a black screen and even when it does it had rainbow colors all over it. I have done all the things that is said to fix it but it isnt helping and I have tried to get it to come up on both Facebook and Zygna.com :mad:

cbb1430
10-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Any time I have a neighbor tend trees, I get that oopsie daisy thing happening, the screen refreshes and try that neighbor again, but it goes OOS again... when it comes back again, the neighbor is gone and the work isn't done.

Running Firefox 15.0.1 made sure flash was properly updated to latest version a few minutes ago.

I also get this error pop up from firefox....

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: https://zy1.farm2.zynga.com/flash.php?isOuterIframe=1&src=zdc&aff=header&crt=my_games&zpipe=1&csrf=63249f747db0f2c9794ee5184dff6337&pageRequests=0&zy_user=0&zdc_pref=eyJwdWJsaXNoX3RvX2ZiIjp0cnVlLCJwdWJsaWNfZmVlZHMiOnRydWV9&zdc_pref_sig=03dd5ca9cef562062001ef04ebec7dfbfcfe7c4b31fbdbcbe8bda1a58725b616&locale=en_US&zid=20048323079&zySnid=18&zyAuthHash=2a22fa27b7b4ce4e5e4d607dba6d2313&zySig=0a492e8ed1c55c5357b1790e6d779ac82d23078a9e96c575adaaf1df3c37edca&zySnid=18&zyAuthHash=2a22fa27b7b4ce4e5e4d607dba6d2313&zySig=0a492e8ed1c55c5357b1790e6d779ac82d23078a9e96c575adaaf1df3c37edca:16

Sofia Sousa
10-08-2012, 04:11 PM
I have already updated the flash player version but still can't load the game..

DWigle75
10-08-2012, 04:25 PM
I haven't been able to get the game to load for over 3 days now and have reported it multiple times. I too have done ALL of the recommended fixes Zynga suggests with no change at all. I've even tried using a different ISP... didn't make any difference. For the last several days the game tries to load but the status bar gets to around 90% and stops all together. Now today I don't even get the status bar to say it is loading... just the flash screen and no sound even though I have sound on all other web sites. It also won't load at all regardless of the browser used or if you try to log on through FB or Zynga.com -- same issue with all of them. NO ONE seems to be addressing this issue except to post those redundant so-called "fixes" from Zynga that don't work anyway.

harley1971
10-08-2012, 04:31 PM
:(
I haven't been able to get the game to load for over 3 days now and have reported it multiple times. I too have done ALL of the recommended fixes Zynga suggests with no change at all. I've even tried using a different ISP... didn't make any difference. For the last several days the game tries to load but the status bar gets to around 90% and stops all together. Now today I don't even get the status bar to say it is loading... just the flash screen and no sound even though I have sound on all other web sites. It also won't load at all regardless of the browser used or if you try to log on through FB or Zynga.com -- same issue with all of them. NO ONE seems to be addressing this issue except to post those redundant so-called "fixes" from Zynga that don't work anyway.

WHY can't this be fixed?????? About to be tooooooo much trouble to try to play.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Emma Foster
10-08-2012, 05:48 PM
No luck anyone? I managed to get on for a little while last night (for the first time in five days). I was so excited thinking it was fixed, but it was just a fluke, the second I went out of the game and tried to go back in again, that annoying message was back.

What's more frustrating is that the message says my game couldn't be saved BUT all the changes I made in the short time it worked WERE saved. If they could just get rid of the message for me my game would run fine.

I suppose now I get to watch another batch of crops die :(

heidirago
10-08-2012, 06:02 PM
I have been getting this message for 5 days now. I have tried different browsers with no luck.. Has anyone heard of a fix for this its getting really annoying. Thanks for any help offered.

Yes, PLEASE FIX THIS!! I want to play this game but c'mon.

Coco Not-Chanel
10-08-2012, 06:59 PM
I think I can technically load the game, but it crashes my flash player Every Time.

DWigle75
10-08-2012, 07:38 PM
I don't know harley1971 -- everything posted about this issue appears to be falling on deaf ears. Support.Zynga.com no longer works and only takes you right back to these forums so there is no longer any way of contacting Zynga directly to speak to a tech like we used to be able to do. The old support links return a DNS look up error and won't load anymore either. This is very frustrating. Sure an open forum is a nice tool to have for players to discuss things about the game, trade tips and ideas -- but it does little good when the problem we're having is due to the game itself not functioning and even though there are HUNDREDS of complaints about the game not loading, Zynga is still failing to resolve the issue in a timely manner. It's pretty rotten that Zynga has no trouble taking our money (since may things in the game require farm cash) but then they provide us with denial of service because their game is faulty.

Panot Tangsucharit
10-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Yesterday I can play as well, but today
loading bar stop at 98%. I try to update
flash player but it cannot work.

Please help me. Thank you.

Panot Tangsucharit
10-08-2012, 09:11 PM
It's Okay now.
TY

GeneralObvious
10-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Glad everything worked out Panot Tangsucharit!

King of good time
10-08-2012, 11:21 PM
hi. Since yesterday, I got a message every time i refresh or load FV2. "We had some problems saving your farm! refresh and keep farming". Not able to play FV2. :(

Jokenmit
10-08-2012, 11:45 PM
been trying for almost 8 hours to access FV2, i can accept requests but game does not load. i tried different servers and updated my flash player. anyone else having issues?

Jokenmit
10-09-2012, 01:35 AM
ok here is something else to add tothe mix....when i was trying to find out something about this issue, there was nothing to be found, so i started a new posting on it. only yo come backa couple hours later to finf my post attached to this grouping. thats just messed up people. deff more issues here than just the dang game not flippin workin!!!

Priceyfarmer
10-09-2012, 04:09 AM
I went into FarmVille2 this morning and as soon as I opened my gifts I got the Whoops a Daisy message. Refreshed and got it again. So I refreshed and started farming and what do you know, I got it again. I am going to try this again and see what happens. I have never had this problem so far. I get the message when I first go in, usually before I get my gifts. But today was different. Please fix this. Thanks for listening.

Patricia Bapst
10-09-2012, 04:19 AM
I'm having the same problem C'mon Zynga fix it please.

Reece248
10-09-2012, 05:05 AM
Receiving "Whoops-a-Daisy" error every time I try to do something with farm I have to reload game 3 to 4 times before I get to complete daily task. Any help in resolving this issue?

majicsgrl
10-09-2012, 05:26 AM
53993I know the feeling....love the game but this is getting rediculous, I can't advance because my crops are withering and time is passing on special time limited crops...I left the old farmville for much the same reason. With a new computer I thought it would be better with faster system...wrong. They say the issue is closed however it is obviously still an issue,

patchespal
10-09-2012, 06:02 AM
The loading bar fills about 9/10 of the way and stops. I'm using the latest version of Firefox and Flash (downloaded again to be sure.) I've cleared my internet files and Flash cache and rebooted twice. Is there another trick I'm not aware of?

Also, is there a way to get assistance for this? Like live tech support or something? Maybe an email address? I've already missed out on a quest completion deadline. :(

皮嘻猴
10-09-2012, 09:50 AM
I can not play the game!! Nobody can help! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

kittylady9
10-09-2012, 10:37 AM
a lot of us can not get on to the game as the adobe flash player keeps crashing. i am one who has not been able to play for 4 days, and all of my crops are withered.

Jokenmit
10-09-2012, 11:23 AM
same thing is happening to a lot of us, and we just aren't getting any answers or replies at all. here's hoping you find something out....i'm just about out of patience with trying to get answers!! shame really, i was enjoying the game and had most of my friends playing too.

patchespal
10-09-2012, 11:47 AM
same thing is happening to a lot of us, and we just aren't getting any answers or replies at all. here's hoping you find something out....i'm just about out of patience with trying to get answers!! shame really, i was enjoying the game and had most of my friends playing too.

I found that I can play it in Google Chrome (had only tried IE before and no luck) but that's not a solution really, is it? I don't want to have to switch browsers to play and I don't like Google Chrome. :p

firewaternair
10-09-2012, 12:23 PM
I can get in.. I pick the first tomatoes, water the row.. plant , then water.. a pop up says let's expand just hit ok blah blah.. crash.. reload and have to do it all over again.. wth???

Lizzy92
10-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Help! Farmville 2 will load enough for me to see the outer edges of my farm. The free gifts window comes up and I just X out of it. I can see marie on the haybales, my mailbox, and all the unpurchaced land. But, nothing else shows up! Not even my crafting building. It's been like this for about 4 days or so. Please fix it!

poorbabi
10-09-2012, 12:43 PM
I have reported this already but still want load. Is there anyone looking into this? It is doing the same on all browsers. Firefox, google chrome, and internet explorer.

trababex
10-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Ive found that if i go to private browsing on firefox i get in easier not necessarily 1st time but alot quicker.

Gladstone Diaz
10-09-2012, 01:25 PM
My Farmville 2 Is Unable To Load The Game And Stuck With A White Screen.

A While Ago My Farmville 2 Is Working But Suddenly An Error Pop-Up Message Comes Out And I Refresh My Browser Then Farmville 2 Won't Load.

Please Help More Powers. Thank You

fyrgoddess
10-09-2012, 01:34 PM
OK, this worked for me, but I just play on the zynga site. When it took hours of tries and no results, I went onto Facebook to play. While on the game, I clicked the zynga icon. It sent me to the zynga.com site and loaded with no problem. Might have been a fluke, I don't know. Hope it helps.

cattieann74
10-09-2012, 03:11 PM
every time I load my farm and I have had neighbors that have visited, I click on the accept help and the game crashes, it says unable to save farm please re load, I refresh and reload the game but it does the same thing every time, any ideas what could be causing this x

Susan Wienken Kimmel
10-09-2012, 04:37 PM
The game bar above the game screen will not load properly. The only part that appears is the boxes "play" and "help". The game does not load all the way either. This has been this way since Sept 29.

Jan Furneaux
10-09-2012, 07:51 PM
I have not been able to get on Farmville 2 for over a week now.As soon as I hit level ten,
I could not get back in.I log out of chome and log someone else in and they have no problems playing. Why is it just my game?

Jennifer Cron
10-09-2012, 09:05 PM

I had to copy and paste parts of what I see. The little green icon that says "upgrade now" I couldn't seem to get. My mac let me save it as both a text document and a .jpg. I had it open in iPhoto so it would load onto here. Interesting work around, but its the only way that I could think of since mac's don't have a "print screen" button.

^Firefox 16 (it just updated, and may help someone)
Flash version 10.3.183.29
Safari 5.0.6 (5533.22.3)<--thats Mac's browser, but it worked fine before. Safari's flash is embedded so I can't manually update it there. Yes its separate from Firefox. You would think that if I updated flash for firefox, it would also do the same to Safari, but nope. The most current version of Safari is a little behind in its flash version. I mention Safari just on the odd chance someone else is using it too.

Between my 1st post and now I was able to play once, however it reverted back.
I have completed the several items which the moderator suggested. I am able to play other Zynga games, just not this one.

Well hopefully I get to play Farmville again soon!

Jennifer

Jennifer Cron
10-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I have not been able to get on Farmville 2 for over a week now.As soon as I hit level ten,
I could not get back in. I log out of chome and log someone else in and they have no problems playing. Why is it just my game?

Its not just you. Others are having problems too. I could be wrong, but with google chrome I think that you can't update the flash like you would want to. It updates it when newer versions of google chrome come out, which unfortunately, would make it so the flash is a little behind. My Mac has Safari which is its browser (I can still use firefox or whatever) and it dose the same thing. My safari browser is a little behind the current version and there isn't anything you can do until a newer version comes out. You could try using Firefox or another one to see if you get any luck.

周蓓儀
10-09-2012, 10:52 PM
I can't play farmville2 for three days, please fix this problem.

羊咩咩
10-10-2012, 01:59 AM
我的農場某些東西消失了.屋子.樹.田地.........sos

kittylady9
10-10-2012, 02:07 AM
I noticed that Firefox was updating, and I thought this might fix the game, but no such luck. I have been trying to play the game now for five days. I hope you can fix this soon. Everyday more and more folks can not play the game because of the flash player crashing.

Fingers crossed that today will be the day Zynga finds a solution to the problem.

Here is my numeric id: 100001174683465
https://www.facebook.com/suzzette.carroll

黑咖啡
10-10-2012, 02:54 AM
我的農場有些東西消失了..屋子.田地.樹.動物..存在的田地中植的作物也不見了........sos

Aron Frommelt
10-10-2012, 02:59 AM
Damn It I Was Mega Far Had 50 FarmBucks And Tree's And I Had Way More Plots Damn It Srsly Now Im Level 3 Again While I Was Level 12 -_- Screw This Game Now I Have To Start All Over Again Not Gonna Happen Without FarmBucks And Idk What I Lost MORE ;( >.<

Edison John C. Marias
10-10-2012, 03:29 AM
Ohh too bad, I also have the same problem, But its kinda a cheap, I sell my Crafts for 80k but when I Click sell, It disconnected then when I Opened again, I Saw!! Oh My Gosh it remains the same but my Crafts Lost worth 80K,But Im sorry, Im just sharing :((

kahini
10-10-2012, 03:31 AM
Do you have any idea Edison, how to get the old farm back?

Jirapong Aiumumpai
10-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Help me What is it?

Toom Kumprasong
10-10-2012, 09:13 AM
the same problem here,please fix.

Robbie DubBryan
10-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Alright so i vowed to never play Farmville ever again. However Farmville 2 caught my eye and i actually started playing the game. So i can now say it is awesome. However i am saying it WAS awesome. I even spent money on a game which ive never done!! I am having trouble with it loading on my google crome, internet explore, firefox. Its like it dosent want to load. ALSO i cant rid the stupid fence posts. Every time i lay down a fence there are polls that dont disappear that i cant move.

Please help me out.

Miguel Veiga DjMveiga
10-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Hello guys.
My farmville2 is not loading anything. This is happening for abouth 2 months.
You sad that this issue is solved but in my computer is still going for a long time and the problem is not from my pc cause i tried already at least in 5 more pcs.

Theres an image showing this issue/bug

tfridings
10-10-2012, 02:14 PM
I have not been able to get Farmville2 to load for two days, and the screen goes white. I have installed the new adobe Flash player. Aggrivated!!

ironwitch
10-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Every time I try to load Farmville 2 I keep getting the (Whoopsie-Daisy We are having problems saving your farm)message.

tfridings
10-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Farmville2 will not load on facebook or the zynga website. I just get a white screen. I have also downloaded the newer version of Adobe Flash player. :mad:

Jennifer Cron
10-10-2012, 03:50 PM
I don't have that problem er say, but I am one of the ones who can't get into the game. As I think about it people are recently having problems with farms disappearing, no credit for farmbuck purchase, can't get into the game etc. I am certainly no expert in this kind of thing, but I can at least offer to you that possibly all these things are related. The cause is as of yet unknown.

mrsmOndO
10-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Farmville2 will not load on facebook or the zynga website. I just get a white screen. I have also downloaded the newer version of Adobe Flash player. :mad:

I have the same problem.. white screen. Worked fine earlier this morning. Cleared my cache & Adobe Flash is updated but still nothing. Will wait for reply or fix o_O

DWigle75
10-10-2012, 04:11 PM
This has been an issue now for more than a week! I am able to get the game to load by going to Zynga.com but it will not load at all through FB. I'm suspecting that Zynga & FB may be having some kind of compatibility issues... but I can't say for certain. Try this... it works for me. Log out of Facebook, open Mozilla Firefox, go to zynga.com, click on the Farmville2 link towards the bottom of the page, a screen will pop up after a bit and you'll click on the GET STARTED link, log into zynga.com using your facebook log ins. The game is VERY SLOW to load and may take up to 5 minutes or more depending on your internet connection speed but this is the only way I've been able to get the game to load at all since Sunday. This does not appear to work well on Chrome or IE though... I've only been able to get it to load through Firefox. Hope this helps.

Idatude
10-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Since I have started playing this game I have been having loading issues sometimes it takes 15 to 20 mins to load and then when it does its so slow you cant do anything except quit playing. Its very frustrating and the reason I quit playing Farmville guess this game is going to have to same dern issues.... Bummer because I really like playing it...

DWigle75
10-10-2012, 04:21 PM
This has been an issue now for more than a week! I am able to get the game to load by going to Zynga.com but it will not load at all through FB. I'm suspecting that Zynga & FB may be having some kind of compatibility issues... but I can't say for certain. Try this... it works for me. Log out of Facebook, open Mozilla Firefox, go to zynga.com, click on the Farmville2 link towards the bottom of the page, a screen will pop up after a bit and you'll click on the GET STARTED link, log into zynga.com using your facebook log ins. The game is VERY SLOW to load and may take up to 5 minutes or more depending on your internet connection speed but this is the only way I've been able to get the game to load at all since Sunday. This does not appear to work well on Chrome or IE though... I've only been able to get it to load through Firefox. The game also plays much faster through Zynga than through FB with better animation and full screen option. Just make sure you are using Flash 11.4 Hope this helps.

Coco Not-Chanel
10-10-2012, 05:29 PM
I have been unable to get in to play FV2, using updated versions of either Firefox or Chrome, both with the newest version of Flash, on two different computers, on either FB or Zynga.com.

Consequently I'm unable to complete cross-promotional quests, all of my crops are withered, and I can't plant/buy any limited time items.

I would fill out a support ticket, but I can't find anywhere to do that. I'm incredibly frustrated, and am likely to go from being someone who spends real live money on Zynga games to being a non-player for ANY of them if I can't get resolution soon.

Shell Alexander
10-10-2012, 05:39 PM
i have just started playing farmville 2 a few days ago on zynga.com.
yesterday and again today when i go to play the game
it tells me the following:
we are having issues saving your game please refresh (see screen shot below)
can someone help me with this.... i want to play
thank you

Kelsie Nicole Hembree
10-10-2012, 07:01 PM
When I try to play FarmVille 2 on facebook there are times that it will load and let me play. Then there are times that it takes me about 20 times before I can ever start playing and I have downloaded the new version of the adobe flash just today and I would really like this problem fixed. also sometimes I can be playing and I will be on the full screen and it will put me back on the normal screen for no reasoning so I would also like that fixed..... if you could do these updates as soon as possible it would be greatly apperciated.

Sincerly,
Kelsie Hembree:mad:

phillyk2393
10-10-2012, 09:36 PM
I keep having this problem too, in fact I cant even play the game. Within 17 minutes tonight I got this message 5 times, each time I tried to load the game. I just started playing it the other day and now I cant do anything...bah humbug.:mad:

黑咖啡
10-10-2012, 09:54 PM
我的農場有些東西消失了..屋子.田地.樹.動物..存在的田地中植的作物也不見了.......2天了.......快處理吧................

Devilboegies
10-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Game need upgrade Flash Player, i'm already upgrade flash player a lot time but stil like this

Ashley Seals
10-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Ive only been playing for about 4 days now and i know this is in know issues and it says it is resolved but my game will not load works on my friends page but not mine cant be computer or flash play. Flash player has been updated and my friend played on my computer no problems played a few min before i did mine wont load keep going back and forth her's loads but mine wont would really like to play this game if u could please fix it. Thank you!!!

Judith Bouma
10-11-2012, 03:23 AM
My game wont load! The bar is half full and then it stops. The only thing i can do is accept gifts form my mailbox and thats it. This is going on for a couple of days now. I want to know when i can play again!

Iris Lacroix
10-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Still unable to play this game for more than 2 weeks now... is someone working on this issue?

Miguel Veiga DjMveiga
10-11-2012, 03:54 AM
IM unable to play the game for about 1month and an half.
The game loads but nothing shows.
Look my issue in the image

Miguel Veiga DjMveiga
10-11-2012, 03:55 AM
I have similar problem for one month.
look at it

Andika P
10-11-2012, 04:54 AM
i get a message said

"Whoops-a-Daisy! We had some problem saving your farm! Refresh and keep farming!"

and then i click the accept button. after the page refreshed all of my crops,buiding,animal and also tree are missing. now i cant make any animal food,cant take water from the well,cant craft anything,and i cant finish my quest. i cant do anything. :(
can you please help me to resolve this problem??? :(:(:(

kwalk555
10-11-2012, 07:02 AM
I have been trying to play for a week and every time the game loads that the whoops a daisy pops up and I have to restart only to have it happen again. Please help.

jpanarese
10-11-2012, 08:08 AM
When I open Farmville 2 from Zynga, I see the opening screen; I am able to view and accept all gifts and requests. Once I am done accepting/helping, and it brings me to my farm, it is a white screen. I can see neighbors box image/icon and click to Accept their help; I see animals hungry icons, but I can't see much else other than WHITE.

This happened before and it was resolved. Not sure why it is happening again. I closed out my Browser and tried starting over, still white screen.

Thanks!

Shell Alexander
10-11-2012, 08:22 AM
it is doing the same thing again today. :mad:
i just want to play. and this is part of the
quests for Hidden Chronicles, HELP PLEASE

missy442
10-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Unable to play.. Game has a white screen. All I can see is the hunger symbols for animals and icon pictures for neighbors.

DharmaL
10-11-2012, 09:52 AM
My game has not loaded since last night. Problems came out of nowhere. I have made sure Flash is the latest version. Rebooted my system a couple of times. Does not load through Facebook or Zynga.

Elias Silvio
10-11-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm currently experiencing some technical difficulties. And I'm getting stuck with a white screen.Can some one help me:(

Elias Silvio
10-11-2012, 09:58 AM
I'm currently experiencing some technical difficulties.I'm unable to load the game or or get stuck with a white screen. Please help me :(

A-Sabine Farmer
10-11-2012, 10:37 AM
:mad::mad::mad:
For 4 or 5 days now I can not get the game started. It must have something to do with my account due to my daughter being able to play the game on the same computer but logged in with her FB account. Is there any trick to get the game started. The loading bar stops at about 95% complete no matter what web browser I use.

angelhw53
10-11-2012, 10:57 AM
:mad::mad::mad:
For 4 or 5 days now I can not get the game started. It must have something to do with my account due to my daughter being able to play the game on the same computer but logged in with her FB account. Is there any trick to get the game started. The loading bar stops at about 95% complete no matter what web browser I use.

Having the same problem, I have to refresh as many as 5 or 6 times to get it to finally load. It is very frustrating and I am the only one on my computer playing. :( I have the latest version of adobe flash and java so I don't know what else to do. I don't have problems with any other programs or games loading.

howie
10-11-2012, 11:29 AM
My game has not loaded since last night. Problems came out of nowhere. I have made sure Flash is the latest version. Rebooted my system a couple of times. Does not load through Facebook or Zynga.

After 3 weeks of being unable to load FV2, emailling support a number of times, and making sure the problem was not at my end, I have no choice but to remove it completely from my game list! I have several hundred friends still sending gifts etc, so I felt it was pointless perservering any longer! A few of my friends have now done similar!

If the loading issue is properly resolved in the future, then I might give the game another try because it does look fun. For sure I will never ever spend the amount of time I spent trying to load this game for any new Zynga game, especially if they use the same engine. In future I will try to load a few times and if I cant then I will remove it right away! I am VIP with other Zynga games. This is the only one causing me problems!:cool: - Howard

Johnny Maher
10-11-2012, 01:40 PM
FV1 & FV2 and several other zynga games will not load,cleared cache etc,nothing,dont really care if you think this thread isnt to be posted,fed up with zynga poor quality control,i will now proceed to delete all zynga games from my fb account.

Della M Presley
10-11-2012, 02:40 PM
I have been getting the whoopsy daisy statement frequently. I have lost thousands of coins when it happened after selling items, my crops trees and animals haven't reached a ready status twice now when I leveled up and got whoopsy daisy statement. How do I get back all of the credit and coin that I lose on a daily basis?

Dawn Shoemaker
10-11-2012, 03:00 PM
farm will not load. am able to visit friends but mine will not fully load. have updated google to chrom,and flash player with no success. please help.

bugb
10-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Please help!!! Farmville 2 will not load keeps saying whoops a daisy having trouble saving your game, Does not do it all the time but does it more than I want it to.Please fix!!!!!!!!:(

JoshuaSimfan
10-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Again, wasn't going to post a thread...but since it's here:

This started happening to me tonight around 7:30pm EST. Shockwave was crashing in Chrome, so I switched over to IE and it takes about 5 minutes to load, and then I get the Whoops-a-Daisy message. I haven't been able to get into the game for about 45 minutes now. Hope all the info helps!

moonshay76
10-11-2012, 04:20 PM
I am having the same issue. I have been having this issue since I started the game in september I wish you can fix it it is annoying and I have to keep redoing things

April Adams Cook
10-11-2012, 04:39 PM
It's been doing to to me since I started playing also. I'm just about ready to find something else to do. I've hit that Report button too many times!

Shadey Vettori
10-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Whoops-a-Daisy! :mad: Whoops-a-Daisy! :mad: Whoops-a-Daisy! :mad: Whoops-a-Daisy! :mad: Whoops-a-Daisy! :mad:

Every single godamn time...

Whoops-a-Daisy! :mad: Whoops-a-Daisy! :mad: Whoops-a-Daisy! :mad: Whoops-a-Daisy! :mad: Whoops-a-Daisy! :mad:

Drendy
10-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Having the same problem for over a week! This is ridiculous! I'm losing crops , money and questing time!

houdini kitty
10-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Same thing here

rcee
10-11-2012, 08:07 PM
yeah, same as mine... been trying to log on for more than hours now :(

Aimee Leigh Male
10-11-2012, 08:30 PM
I've had the same =(

todd7plus
10-11-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't know what's worse Farmville or Farmville 2....BOTH crash "refreshing" continually. Farmville 2 just reloading for the 3rd time. Think I'll just buy Playstation 3.....Zynga I think you can also thank your Malware/malvertisers advertisers....way too many servers and traffic to even play games on facebook anymore Easy to see why your shareholders are backing out

Emma Foster
10-11-2012, 09:23 PM
9 days for me now :(

Sakshi Gupta
10-11-2012, 10:33 PM
I have tried refreshing the game several times but every time Marie asked me to buy the expansion it hang. Can anyone help me what to do now ?